Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Reborn meant to quote your other post.

I thought you'd say Fuji. But he's also active innit?
I'm wondering why you even bother calling him out scum if you won't lynch the active players. You are just putting a target on your head this way if he's really scum.
i'll lynch them eventually if they r scum. just not day 1. its not worth the effort nor the risk. unless they play really off, obviously

Anyhow disagreed. The the ones you mentioned are not the best lynches, you got to convince me why than simply saying Inactive are better lynch slots.
for the ones i mentioned - do you think indigo's reaction here is similar to his play in fruit mafia? for me to convince you, i ask you to first take a step back and reevaluate phoenix and indigo's posts around me and ratchet
for inactives - they wont talk if u dont give em a reason to

Also always thought lynch the active scums, vig the inactive ones. Waiting until D3 to lynch players when there's no certainity you'll alive by then is not wise.
do you have certainty that they are scum in day 1?
you are missing my point. I am not opposed to lynching active scum day 1. I am opposed to taking a risk and lynching an active contributive player that you are uncertain of being scum in day 1.

Don't know how many votes Ratchet has and I think he has 4 votes and wanted to give him some breathing room and not vote him so quickly. The recent pages are not loading and I am missing out on them. Having to check the pages I missed out on I saw where Ratchet says he town reads Yo and then afterwards he said Yo is making excuses to push him. It's like as if Ratchet is saying he town reads Yo who is making excuses to push him which I don't get. A player you town read who is pushing you then you would have to think they believe on their read and not make excuses.

I talked earlier about my suspicion on him and I didn't like his reasoning of his vote on me and it looked opportunistic.

Vote Lynch Ratchet

I'm not sure what point you're attempting to make here.
The point is i dont lynch players based on other reasons. If I'm pushing ya it is because you are scummy to me.
It's really not. Your entire case has been to take behaviour that is fairly independent of alignment, assign an anti-town motive towards it, and then claim that said behaviour is actually inherently scummy.
My first defence will be to point out that the game state. The reasons for my lynch are mostly weak, with no one really having made a strong case. That's fine, it's Day 1. I'm pretty sure the ones pushing for the lynch the most have their reasons, but I don't have much issue with that. I believe Scum will be more likely found amongst those that "scum read" me, but won't place a vote (yet). About 5 players will have a good idea that I'm not scum, so that's notable.

There have been no real wagons taking off. Scum don't want to push anything right now, they want the game to stay roughly where it is so they can leverage this position later. This is one indicator that suggests I am in fact Town.
@bold
Why don't ya explain your angle by properly quoting my post, instead of dismissing it not good without addressing it directly Ratchet?

5 players? You are not expecting us to simply take your word on it, are ya.

There's one good wagon rn i.e you.
If you are not content with the wagons, you should have done something about it. You had 4 scum reads, you forgot 3 of those.

i'll lynch them eventually if they r scum. just not day 1. its not worth the effort nor the risk. unless they play really off, obviously

for the ones i mentioned - do you think indigo's reaction here is similar to his play in fruit mafia? for me to convince you, i ask you to first take a step back and reevaluate phoenix and indigo's posts around me and ratchet
for inactives - they wont talk if u dont give em a reason to

do you have certainty that they are scum in day 1?
you are missing my point. I am not opposed to lynching active scum day 1. I am opposed to taking a risk and lynching an active contributive player that you are uncertain of being scum in day 1.
I think this discussion can wait EoD, we are not close to lynching rn.
1 more thing i think you should be unpredictable Usopp, your D1 pressure will start failing if everyone know you ain't going to do anything about it. Think about it.

Yes. Indigo reacted defensively in similar manner when Udell pushed him, actually he just scum read him thereafter Indigo was dead set on lynching Udel. Difference is he wasn't pushed this much, not over a vote like that which T Pein asked him to join on.

Indigo is town Usopp, you can check up with me on that after game.. If i end up being wrong on him I'd put up an avy of your choice for a week, sound good?

Now pressurise Ratchet with me, iso him and only tell me to not lynch him if you believe he's Town here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think this discussion can wait EoD, we are not close to lynching rn.
1 more thing i think you should be unpredictable Usopp, your D1 pressure will start failing if everyone know you ain't going to do anything about it. Think about it.

Yes. Indigo reacted defensively in similar manner when Udell pushed him, actually he just scum read him thereafter Indigo was dead set on lynching Udel. Difference is he wasn't pushed this much, not over a vote like that which T Pein asked him to join on.

Indigo is town Usopp, you can check up with me on that after game.. If i end up being wrong on him I'd put up an avy of your choice for a week, sound good?

Now pressurise Ratchet with me, iso him and only tell me to not lynch him if you believe he's Town here.
i dont extend this courtesy randomly. if someone is playing bad i will lynch them even if they r active. at that point they r destructive to town. i dont see ratchet as such rn

indigos thread postion is alot stronger now because multiple players sided with him. read his first reactions to my post before he got his allies. he over reacted with a joke saying how i will rile up everyone to lynch him. this is not something he has done in the last game. it is dismissive, faked confidence, then crumbled right after when others pressured him.

he also implied a scum read on me from that post but then followed my wagon on udell - indicating to me that there isnt any logical flow to his suspicion / his reads are insincere.

i think you guys are overestimating your town tells of indigo because he is a newer player to forum mafia, despite him clearly saying that he isnt new to mafia in general. you do not have a scum game of indigo to make an educated comparison. i strongly deny your town read of him and i fail to see how can you be this confident about it outside of tmi.

i dont have time nor the will to iso ratchet snd finish reading the day today. will do so at night. if you want my read of him = i have ratchet as null rn and this wont change until i see the lynches he deliver. i will however still advice against day 1'ing him. i do not sense any evil agenda yet

i dont extend this courtesy randomly. if someone is playing bad i will lynch them even if they r active. at that point they r destructive to town. i dont see ratchet as such rn

indigos thread postion is alot stronger now because multiple players sided with him. read his first reactions to my post before he got his allies. he over reacted with a joke saying how i will rile up everyone to lynch him. this is not something he has done in the last game. it is dismissive, faked confidence, then crumbled right after when others pressured him.

he also implied a scum read on me from that post but then followed my wagon on udell - indicating to me that there isnt any logical flow to his suspicion / his reads are insincere.

i think you guys are overestimating your town tells of indigo because he is a newer player to forum mafia, despite him clearly saying that he isnt new to mafia in general. you do not have a scum game of indigo to make an educated comparison. i strongly deny your town read of him and i fail to see how can you be this confident about it outside of tmi.

i dont have time nor the will to iso ratchet snd finish reading the day today. will do so at night. if you want my read of him = i have ratchet as null rn and this wont change until i see the lynches he deliver. i will however still advice against day 1'ing him. i do not sense any evil agenda yet

go to sleep.
not thinking clearly.

Worst

Custom title
So i ran a couple of tests, trying to run multiple concurrent api calls, and there is indeed an issue with the backend, it's something that i can fix but it will take some time, so u guys can stop using the website for this one, sorry for the inconvenience :(

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Actually I'll just get this over with now.

Jyn Erso, Cop.

1. @Tobi
2. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3. @RippedCal
4. @Ratchet
5. @Ariess
6. @Phoenix D. King
7. @Fujishiro
8. @Juliet
9. @Blue
10. @hime
11. @Ekkologix
12. @Hayumi
13. @TheAncientCenturion
14. @Reborn
15. @DoctorIndigo
16. @LethalBanks
17. @Charlie
18. @Yo Tan Wa
19. @T-Pein™
20. @Peroroncino
21. @Lord Melkor

Votes need to be off me. Juliet or DoctorIndigo. If I still get lynched after this claim on Day 1, then I hold absolutely no responsibility for my mislynch.

Ratchet

Actually I'll just get this over with now.

Jyn Erso, Cop.

1. @Tobi
2. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3. @RippedCal
4. @Ratchet
5. @Ariess
6. @Phoenix D. King
7. @Fujishiro
8. @Juliet
9. @Blue
10. @hime
11. @Ekkologix
12. @Hayumi
13. @TheAncientCenturion
14. @Reborn
15. @DoctorIndigo
16. @LethalBanks
17. @Charlie
18. @Yo Tan Wa
19. @T-Pein™
20. @Peroroncino
21. @Lord Melkor

Votes need to be off me. Juliet or DoctorIndigo. If I still get lynched after this claim on Day 1, then I hold absolutely no responsibility for my mislynch.
In case the tags don't work:

@Tobi
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@RippedCal
@Ariess
@Phoenix D. King
@Fujishiro
@Juliet
@Blue
@hime
@Ekkologix
@Hayumi
@TheAncientCenturion
@Reborn
@DoctorIndigo
@LethalBanks
@Charlie
@Yo Tan Wa
@T-Pein™
@Peroroncino
@Lord Melkor

Ratchet

Ratchet instead of claiming which should be your last resort, why are you not addressing the points against you? If town shouldn't claim bother you like it did Indigo?
I have addressed the points, you're not interested in listening to my defence. It's your poor play here.

Ratchet

Like, you people just don't get it.

>Make some poorly conceived reasons to propose lynching me
>Refuse to listen to my defence, instead repeat the same points
>Blame me instead of taking responsibility for your own poor read

What are we even doing here? If YTW doesn't have a good reason to justify lynching a Cop claim Day 1, then I retract my town read of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.