Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
G

Gran D. Master

If You Are here just to bait You can leave, We don't need dupe or fake account.
So how does this fanclub work exactly? You're not allowed to have a normal discussion about the character, because doing anything other than sucking his dick is considered baiting?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
So how does this fanclub work exactly? You're not allowed to have a normal discussion about the character, because doing anything other than sucking his dick is considered baiting?
I dont know which FC you ever been part of but this FC is exactly what it suppose to be.

Fan club is basically a group of people who likes and appreciate a character. So yes, this FC is a place where we all share our similar likeness for Zoro with each other.

Now some could be simple fan or other could be hard core wanker or some might even come to have discussions with us in constructive way and it's okay. We welcome everyone.

But, if a user sole purpose is to throw shade on Zoro fans or on Zoro or make baiting post then he should better leave because we will not tolerate such nonsense in this FC.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Obviously Zoro will face Kaido. It was clear from the beginning.

But I still have my reservations on whether Zoro will defeat him.

As of now, I think he will cut Kaido scales but it would be Luffy who will finish things off

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
If you believe he will take part in fighting Kaido, who do you think he will fight against beforehand and what kind of power ups will he need to gain? (in before this comment also gets classified as bait lmao)
All this talk of power ups. Let him go all out first. Let him get his 3 swords back. Let him use his pre skip power up asura which he hasnt once. Yet sanji and luffy have spammed. He spent 2 years training with the wss. Weve had a single flashback from the very start of his training. Thats it. Hes got loads to show before he should get a power up

G

Gran D. Master

All this talk of power ups. Let him go all out first. Let him get his 3 swords back. Let him use his pre skip power up asura which he hasnt once. Yet sanji and luffy have spammed. He spent 2 years training with the wss. Weve had a single flashback from the very start of his training. Thats it. Hes got loads to show before he should get a power up
So Luffy managed to beat Doffy by going all out without having to gain a power up during fight. I think Doffy at best is a YC3 level fighter. A power up is needed when the opponent you are fighting is stronger than you even at your strongest state, which is why it was necessary for Luffy to gain a power-up against Katakuri. Now let's say Zoro beats Jack when going all out, without powering up during the fight. So he'd show his limits in that fight and then what's next? What if he has to fight King and then Kaido in the end? At what point would he NEED to get a power up? I don't know if you're implying Zoro might not have a power up during this arc at all, but if he's fighting Kaido he absolutely needs one, don't you agree?

So Luffy managed to beat Doffy by going all out without having to gain a power up during fight. I think Doffy at best is a YC3 level fighter. A power up is needed when the opponent you are fighting is stronger than you even at your strongest state, which is why it was necessary for Luffy to gain a power-up against Katakuri. Now let's say Zoro beats Jack when going all out, without powering up during the fight. So he'd show his limits in that fight and then what's next? What if he has to fight King and then Kaido in the end? At what point would he NEED to get a power up? I don't know if you're implying Zoro might not have a power up during this arc at all, but if he's fighting Kaido he absolutely needs one, don't you agree?
Depends how much he uses before needing a PU....

I think King will be the challenge.