Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Hey man, this is a good post. A die hard Zoro fan @Cinera once accused me of having low expectations because I have been saying for long there is no way ZKK is happening and there might be a possibility that Kidd-Law outshines Zoro this arc.

The thing is Zoro surpassed my expectations when he got included in the rooftop fight. Think about it. Oda could draw a fight of Luffy-Kidd-Law vs Kaido. There was no point in dragging Zoro up there, but he did. Not only Zoro was present at rooftop, he outshone everyone. He blocked a dual yonko attack that made everyone shit themselves. He scarred Kaido with a broken body.

He unlocked AdCoC. No other pirate from the worst generation has AdCoC other than Luffy. Kaido said that the haki users reign supreme! Take a pause and think about it for a moment. AdCoC is the strongest power in the verse and Zoro has it! Honestly, I couldnt believe it when Zoro blocked hakai or unlocked AdCoC.

Was King underwhelming as Zoro's opponent when Kidd-Law got a yonko? Sure. But lets not forget they beat Meme (the most pathetic yonko ever) in a tag team.

As @solis said, keep your expectations low. Thats the formula of happiness.
My analogy for zoro to be included is same as killer was on rooftop as well.

It was Worst Generation vs Yonko face off and also oda never intended to draw it . It was only after pressure from editors to draw 1000 chapter panel .

I dont think oda ever had plan of zkk and he was afraid zoro will be way to similar to ryuma and decided to downplay his heritage.

It was Worst Generation vs Yonko face off and also oda never intended to draw it . It was only after pressure from editors to draw 1000 chapter panel
This is not true. Oda never said he drew the entire rooftop battle due to editor's pressures. He said he needed to spice up chapter 1000 due to their pressure, which could mean he slowed down the pace for Luffy to be at the rooftop exactly at chapter 1000.

Also, Oda could just include the captain trio who actually ended up beating the two yonkos. But Oda did include Zoro and had him outshine everyone.

I really dont get Oda, does he want to milk more money with stupid movie but at the same time ignoring the manga and rushing it for stuff that require time but wasting time for bath gag scene, stupid samurai fight, removing basically to 0 the strawhat effort during the onigashima raid.....what a fuck.....:seriously: (reconing a 20years df fruit power so that luffy fight become even more goofy and extreme)

He said he doesnt care what fan want yet invest so much times into movies that require fan....the paradox of stupidity.

Dont he get that if he doesnt deliver in his manga no one would care about the movies or extra content such magazine (or the all faces book what a stupid idea, even OP-team members such Greg said that was just to milk money)...

3years to end OP, sure cuz more than half fan would have rage quit this shit show:suresure:

oda scared of zoro if he give zoro more screen time luffy will be a garbage shit conpare to zoro
Call me delusional but I’m 100% sure that Oda was afraid that Zoro would overcome Luffy in the popularity poll and fucked up his entire plot line in Wano
He began with Zoro's plot line but never finished it, it’s so obvious
Oda planned something with the cursed blades, Ryuma's grave, some deeper story with the fox and the plot line with Yasu.
Zoro never thought about him during the raid and after the raid too
It’s like the entire act 2 was pointless and Yasu never existed
Oda threw his ideas away and changed it lmao

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Call me delusional but I’m 100% sure that Oda was afraid that Zoro would overcome Luffy in the popularity poll and fucked up his entire plot line in Wano
He began with Zoro's plot line but never finished it, it’s so obvious
Oda planned something with the cursed blades, Ryuma's grave, some deeper story with the fox and the plot line with Yasu.
Zoro never thought about him during the raid and after the raid too
It’s like the entire act 2 was pointless and Yasu never existed
Oda threw his ideas away and changed it lmao
If that is really a reason then he is one big spoiled child. He cannot make Luffy more popular than Zoro either way...