Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Zoro casual slash is far better than anything number 4 can shown (even Jimbe that can manipulate waterI) was impressed:steef:

Zoro is up there with Luffy, without on of the 2 this crew will just crumble to pieces when facing hardship

Extra I found a cool Zoro&Robin fan art, I really like the art (the goat gona end with chick no doubt, tashigi,hiory,robin - nami looks like going for goofy:suresure:)

Zoro casual slash is far better than anything number 4 can shown (even Jimbe that can manipulate waterI) was impressed:steef:

Zoro is up there with Luffy, without on of the 2 this crew will just crumble to pieces when facing hardship

Extra I found a cool Zoro&Robin fan art, I really like the art (the goat gona end with chick no doubt, tashigi,hiory,robin - nami looks like going for goofy:suresure:)

Yeah good fanart :shocking:

Robin is perfect since zoro seems to have relation with older women :goyea:

Also look who's there

Zoro saving her like she did in the past

And she had his former Bounty :myman:
But knowing loda he will make it forget or like didn't happen
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah @nik87

😎

I used to ship Pre ts Nami x pre ts Zoro
Post ts they have zero chemistry
The chemistry is actually there just as in pre time skip.
It's the lack of interactions the problem, and zoro lacks interactions with basically every character outside of Luffy/Sanji.
Because Oda only cares about Luffy.
Fingers crossed for next character, hope Bonney will at least recognize Zoro and not straight up ignore him as everybody always does (the last being Yamato).

I don't see gorosei as fighters but oh well he has shodai with him

I think hé will have knowlegde of ancestral Sword style.

I think Oda Can pull a Gandhi is the unknow WSS.

But because as a Gorosei he rather hide his power, Mihawk had it instead.

Both Luffy and Zoro will start the war as WSS and PK.

Also I have thz feeling Gandhi will have knowlegde on Ryuma's time or maybe another Swordman that preceded him and was more powerfull.