Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
The chemistry is actually there just as in pre time skip.
It's the lack of interactions the problem, and zoro lacks interactions with basically every character outside of Luffy/Sanji.
Because Oda only cares about Luffy.
Fingers crossed for next character, hope Bonney will at least recognize Zoro and not straight up ignore him as everybody always does (the last being Yamato).
I don't have any hope

She will interact with Luffy mainly blaming him for hitting the Celestial Dragon back then in Sabaody and she will also threaten to kill him or whatsoever
Post automatically merged:

Now we wait for Zori to start cutting dimensions as well something he might require against Shiryu :pepebusi:
Is Yami using Sword skills here? I mean it's a cutting technique after all...

This guy has everyone on suicide watch with his posts. :crazwhat:

The chemistry is actually there just as in pre time skip.
It's the lack of interactions the problem, and zoro lacks interactions with basically every character outside of Luffy/Sanji.
Because Oda only cares about Luffy.
Fingers crossed for next character, hope Bonney will at least recognize Zoro and not straight up ignore him as everybody always does (the last being Yamato).
Bonney is going to ignore Zoro, it's all about Luffy, how he brings people to his side, how everyone gets suddenly retarded and obsess over him.
Remember Yamato and Ushimaru? Yep.
People in Wano even know how Ryuma used to look like and the connection with Zoro was made but Oda killed this plot in the same chapter that it was born. :milaugh:

Fuck posts merging, another thing about Oda's writing is that he's been on full damage control trying to salvage Luffy's character, he retcons Luffy's devil fruit after 25 years, now Luffy's dream isn't about being the Pirate King, he wants to be the PK to reach his real goal, I hope there's something for Zoro in this shitfest of a story, give us more crew chapters like this with Zoro leading, with him standing out because the Strawhats as a crew is impossible to salvage, and I'm still waiting for Zoro's backstory. :handsup:

Last edited:
Woro, even the cook understand that Kaido wasnt enough to damage like that Zoro, meaning take him out of the fight but it happen due to Kaido&Mom. Oda didnt say just Kaido for Zoro but Kaido and Mom

Woro > Kaido&Mom :zosleepy:
Goffy drop from Onigashima just by facing Kaido:kayneshrug:

By the way the cook, cant believe Woro made to the rooftop. Sanji is admitting there are league between the 2:myman:

Woro, even the cook understand that Kaido wasnt enough to damage like that Zoro, meaning take him out of the fight but it happen due to Kaido&Mom. Oda didnt say just Kaido for Zoro but Kaido and Mom

Woro > Kaido&Mom :zosleepy:
Goffy drop from Onigashima just by facing Kaido:kayneshrug:

By the way the cook, cant believe Woro made to the rooftop. Sanji is admitting there are league between the 2:myman:
The cross lmao