Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Crazy how this was FS before FS was a thing, let's pretend for a sec that Zoro "asked" the stones where they would fall, how's that any different than what FS does, both can be used to avoid shit. Zoro literally tells Daz that he can hear his steel, which is nothing more than his body, what's stopping Zoro from hearing dragon scales, magma, ice, mochi, rubber, etc? Zoro vs Shiryu has everything to be Zoro's most interesting fight.:eeke:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Crazy how this was FS before FS was a thing, let's pretend for a sec that Zoro "asked" the stones where they would fall, how's that any different than what FS does, both can be used to avoid shit. Zoro literally tells Daz that he can hear his steel, which is nothing more than his body, what's stopping Zoro from hearing dragon scales, magma, ice, mochi, rubber, etc? Zoro vs Shiryu has everything to be Zoro's most interesting fight.:eeke:
It's not FS, it's something even better. :kuzanshut:

I am not looking forward to any sbs regarding Zoro. The last ones were just Oda admitting that he couldn’t tie Zoro’s backstory into the main storyline. That’s just inexcusable. He’s been a mangaka for over twenty years.
what pisses me of is all the teases he made with zoro and Shimotsuki this arc just to throw it away not even Ryuma's grave visit i hope some day a film came out film green to know about all zoro origins and he been the main star

It's not FS, it's something even better. :kuzanshut:
Zoro has been the only member that learnt everything pre TS even CoC with asura since it comes from his will

I always thought that demon forms were able thanks to his will + part kitetsu blades and if zoro will have taken nidai or even shodai kitetsu at EoS he could make new powerfull demonic forms but oh well I guess we will have to settle with Acoc asura

what pisses me of is all the teases he made with zoro and Shimotsuki this arc just to throw it away not even Ryuma's grave visit i hope some day a film came out film green to know about all zoro origins and he been the main star

Zoro has been the only member that learnt everything pre TS even CoC with asura since it comes from his will

I always thought that demon forms were able thanks to his will + part kitetsu blades and if zoro will have taken nidai or even shodai kitetsu at EoS he could make new powerfull demonic forms but oh well I guess we will have to settle with Acoc asura
We'll see Zoro visiting Ryuma's grave in a FB when he forges a black blade. Still, the fact that Oda off paneled it is just donkey stuff:vistalaugh:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
I am not looking forward to any sbs regarding Zoro. The last ones were just Oda admitting that he couldn’t tie Zoro’s backstory into the main storyline. That’s just inexcusable. He’s been a mangaka for over twenty years.
Hes been washed
Post automatically merged:

0 expecations for Zoro in the vegapunk arc

Post automatically merged:

Tbh I don't expect too much things in this arc since is seems to be a short arc and more focusing on other things or side characters like bonney but probably will get zoro vs seraphim mihawk or black blade before shiryu fight but what i want for sure in this arc is more storywise with tashigi hope oda doesn't ruin it😕

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro never clashed with King with KoH on, me thinks that we'll see the no touching haki in the anime when Zoro lands the dragon damnation. :watchout:
There was a no-touch barrier when Zoro pushed King away when he attempted to take his swords the second time.
It is the same thing as in WB vs Roger clash, even the shadows that are formed by the spark that is created are the same.
No touch barrier during Dragon Damnation is unlikely to happen, methinks.

There was a no-touch barrier when Zoro pushed King away when he attempted to take his swords the second time.
It is the same thing as in WB vs Roger clash, even the shadows that are formed by the spark that is created are the same.
No touch barrier during Dragon Damnation is unlikely to happen, methinks.
I think they will do the barrier against the dragon and it stops when it hits King because in the end swords are meant to cut, yeah I remember the pushing away thing but it wasn't a clash, that's all Zoro.
I wanted to see how much stronger Zoro got with the haki boost instead of oneshotting King with a named attack, with CoA they were about even with hybrid King overpowering Zoro, but all of this becomes irrelevant when we learn that Zoro was suppressing his haki because of Enma's drain.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
with CoA they were about even with hybrid King overpowering Zoro, but all of this becomes irrelevant when we learn that Zoro was suppressing his haki because of Enma's drain.
King will always win the physical battle, not counting the multipliers like Gorilla arms and Asura because that's where he excels as a Zoan.
However, the haki barriers nullify the physical strength advantage. If not CoA then CoC for sure as we saw in base Luffy vs Kaido.
Zoro could have won without CoC as well but he didnt figure out how Lunarian works at that time...