Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Kaido was hallucinating that Luffy was able to fight on par with him, while Zoro gave him a permanent scar despite 30 broken bones in the reality:suresure:
Goofy win was one of the stupidest one in all One Piece. Zoro first fight with Kaido had the best result you can get.

Kid clashed prior to Onigashima vs Kaido and done basically nothing
Killer same as Kid
Luffy confronted Kaido before Onigashima and was kind dissapointing (his penetration advcoa was basically usless)
Law is like Zoro kind of green, they never met before the Yonko

So Zoro first official clash made 2 yonko shit in their path while goofy got one shot by a fuking bagua in g4 and kid got destroyed too
For Zoro, Oda clearly said it was a team effort that took him down:steef: (hakkai:kayneshrug:)

Tbh after seeing how Wano ended I have 0 hope to see something good from Zoro at least in this arc. Its a shame ngl
Nah don't be this negative but is true this is post TS bad writting this arc is going to be on focus on kuma and his daughter probably some SH having pu or something like that zoro started this arc with a plot but for him I'm expecting more storywise with tashigi if she manage to made to the island maybe black blades who knows

Tbh I'm only interested in zoro how he was in the film?what did he do?did really beckman shit his pants after he saw asura?
this movie was such a mess, the scene are all disconnect to each other....just bad bad...
it like look there is this pirate but look there is also this pirate but look there is also this pirate
And I really cant stand uta what a fuking trash shit is that.

The story is so disconected, just random pirate poping out of nothing saying 2 thing and bye....like ftw is this trash

Zoro scene like everyone (luffy too) were trash, just I dont think toei put much of a budget for this movie.
Take this movie like ring of power, basically an agressive pr campain to sell this product but there is nothing in it:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
this movie was such a mess, the scene are all disconnect to each other....just bad bad...
it like look there is this pirate but look there is also this pirate but look there is also this pirate
And I really cant stand uta what a fuking trash shit is that.

The story is so disconected, just random pirate poping out of nothing saying 2 thing and bye....like ftw is this trash

Zoro scene like everyone (luffy too) were trash, just I dont think toei put much of a budget for this movie.
Take this movie like ring of power, basically an agressive pr campain to sell this product but there is nothing in it:josad:

Well films are getting worst and fanservice just look film stampede
Also toei is slow as f tomorrow we have a recap chapter

But well at least is rooftop piece

Woro the 🐐
in this pictures I get this:

We got the future revo leader which is mention as the emperor flame (that hype)
We got dark king (in his last day capable of scarry the shit out of a current yonko BB)
We got the number 0 patience which was studied for his extreme endurance,defense and used to create the perfect navy weapon that should restore the balance of power

And of course WORO

Now tell me if this aint almost the same potrayed as the so call number 1 aka their leader (in certain case is even better)

The so call number 2 gab with the number 3 is astronomicaly huge while with number 1 is almost non existent:myman:

in this pictures I get this:

We got the future revo leader which is mention as the emperor flame (that hype)
We got dark king (in his last day capable of scarry the shit out of a current yonko BB)
We got the number 0 patience which was studied for his extreme endurance,defense and used to create the perfect navy weapon that should restore the balance of power

And of course WORO

Now tell me if this aint almost the same potrayed as the so call number 1 aka their leader (in certain case is even better)

The so call number 2 gab with the number 3 is astronomicaly huge while with number 1 is almost non existent:myman:
Yup #2 Now talking about #2 I remember this zoro fight against crocodile's #2
October 7th 2002:steef:
What a choreography I remember the first time I watched this episode was the 2005 summer :catsweat: my best moments with anime episodes involved zoro that's why I love him:blush:
My brother also has the Ennies lobby manga when I was 12 yo I read the zoro vs kaku damn what a fight later I saw an AMV of this fight before I started the manga