Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Monsters is going to be adapted into an audio manga. There are going to be 2 parts that will be released the 6th and 7th of September. Now think, why would they do that after 27 years when Zoro (the new Ryuma) is facing off a Dragon that is also terrorizing Wano (Ryuma's country)?
yes. One piece is getting its 25th anniversary next year, and similarly Kaido has been ruling over Wano for 25 years.
Oda teasing the legend of Ryuma for zoro's great finisher next year :steef:

what are some of the underrated zori moments?
I will start with this, dont know why but really loved zoro making vivi understand the situation:catpole:

This scene from w7 arc is brilliant Zoro tired of beating around the bushes, telling Luffy and the rest this is something they need to deal with the once and for all a great vc moment taking charge of things

Last edited:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I will send a SBS question to Oda. I wanted to ask if you guys have a question in your mind regarding Zoro. Post your questions and I will send the one with the most likes
:kata:
Will Zoro learn to fly? Zoro asked "how you flying?" in DR whenever he saw someone flying and than we had the epic Pica slaying scene where Zoro "fly" (sort of) - will Zoro become the flying samurai?