Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Can't wait to see zoro finally challenge his shortcomings. Kings like a shittier wayyyyyyy slower version of sanji who has better durability through his lunarian fire hax.

Once zoro addresses these speed and mobility issues along with coo maybe then he could take on invisible queen who can spam lasers faster than king can Tempura udon
Post automatically merged:

No matter what happens. Just know... shiryus a watered down shit tier version of sanji.

Invisibility Kanji used for df but really he's moving too fast sanji> regular invisibility df shiryu

Zoros end game opponent is a budget sanji with a sword and its honestly kinda crappy knowing he'll never achieve sanjis speed or mobility or durability or coo or ap. :josad:
why this trash in zoro fc ?!

gtfu to ur kitchen and rats

why this trash in zoro fc ?!

gtfu to ur kitchen and rats
Oh so ur like judge. One of the major villains in one piece. Figures

Luffy need a cook, that why he is a wing no food luffy die like this:
I guess even tho u can't fly with uneven wings.

Nice headcanon tho. It's still current plasma godspeed Wanji>Zolo

Keep coping while trying to deny the truth. We know for a fact that zoros top speed was wayyyy slower than sanjis pre awakening casual speed against barrage of lasers.

God speed makes sanji instantly 1 tier>Zolo

Oh so ur like judge. One of the major villains in one piece. Figures

I guess even tho u can't fly with uneven wings.

Nice headcanon tho. It's still current plasma godspeed Wanji>Zolo

Keep coping while trying to deny the truth. We know for a fact that zoros top speed was wayyyy slower than sanjis pre awakening casual speed against barrage of lasers.

God speed makes sanji instantly 1 tier>Zolo
what headcanon: this is your wing shit:

Sanji cooking a cake for Big Mom (Sanji most hype moment in his arc)

Zoro:

But the main question
is who is zoro farher ?!
If we starrt from the fact that ushimaru is his grandpa/uncle I think the story will go like this
A ship escapes from wano(where ushimaru's sister/daughter was there)
They save some citizens from a place in the East blue and named the place Shimotsuki village
I think Zoro's dad is one of the citizen who was saved because roronoa is a spanish name but i'm afraid oda won't go further on that(wich is a pity because I want to know how zoro became orphan)but for sure Zoro's has Shimotsuki lineage from his mother because the hints are there

Can't wait to see zoro finally challenge his shortcomings. Kings like a shittier wayyyyyyy slower version of sanji who has better durability through his lunarian fire hax.

Once zoro addresses these speed and mobility issues along with coo maybe then he could take on invisible queen who can spam lasers faster than king can Tempura udon

No matter what happens. Just know... shiryus a watered down shit tier version of sanji.

Invisibility Kanji used for df but really he's moving too fast sanji> regular invisibility df shiryu

Zoros end game opponent is a budget sanji with a sword and its honestly kinda crappy knowing he'll never achieve sanjis speed or mobility or durability or coo or ap.
:risitasad: Go back to waiting room where you constantly cry with MonsterZoro and Yaser about why Sanji is CoCless
:denzimote:

Zoro would never say Sunnacchi because he will never lose courage
Sunacchi is something that Oda is connecting to Zoro so often. Oda has something planed for Zoro.
Sunacchi is introduce by Zoro (momosuke indirectly)
We have a flashback connecting Zoro chillood with this concept
But we didnt see Zoro using Sunacchi in Wano (even if the scabban used that against Kaido)
This narattive will be reused again in the future.

Zoro future fight

Zoro vs shyrui (reality) or zoro vs doc q as Death (headcannon)

Zoro vs milhawk to get world strongest swordman title. Full power zoro

Zoro vs kizaru as payback fight. King marine version vs zoro at strongest.

I dont believe zoro will fight bald gorsei because he is so old and out the prime. I think others starwhats including sanji fight gotsei

Last edited:
This a good point. I don't think their non-involvement will last. After all, they will eventually notice a floating island ontop of them, and a Dragon there.

Oda has the opportunity to, not only give the people of Wano some more agency, but to provide Momonosuke the chance to be a leader to his people by presenting himself before them, and likely giving orders to evacuate.

There might be allusions to the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombing should the Island land over the capital, and just how most post bombing stories involve the survivors picking themselves back up, Momo will rally the people that Wano can be rebuilt as long as it has people.
That's the thing, if Onigashima falls on the Capital Kaido wins that battle but there will be surely survivors much like Hiroshima/Nagasaki. I hope it sends a clear signal to the other regions to rally against the Drunken suicidal Emperor. I can't see the Straw Hats fighting Lucci and Co again.

Btw, Steven Maeda is following a Japanese actress who could be Tashigi. Its speculated that the first season will end in Loguetown so It makes sense to scout actors for the marine duo.