Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Hi, new here.
I wanted to ask you guys something. I couldn't find much on this online so here goes.

Could Mihawk be one of the strongest character(Above all Yonko's)?

1. Like Generals of armies aren't necessarily strongest in the real world. They usually have leadership qualities. But in one piece(usually in shonen) strength coincides with leadership as far as we can tell now, but we haven't seen top tier characters go all out so this can change. And Oda seems to be like a writer that would mix up things.

2. I'm guessing a character(Mihawk) whose sole purpose is strength would be stronger than any Yonko. I think of as him as a warrior whose sole purpose was to be the strongest. For Yonko's their purpose seems to be influence/power. It will also be cool as hell to have the strongest character to be such an introvert badass.

3. Also in shonen usually the characters that appear later or fights later in the timeline are usually stronger. And Mihawk seems to be an endgame character. From what I can tell Mihawk will fight zoro after Blackbeard is defeated because blackbeard already has Shiryu as the main opponent to Zoro in his crew. So whatever arc belongs to Blackbeard, we'll have Mihawk later. Also from what I can see Shanks would be before or in the same arc as Blackbeard.

4. And when we see Mihawk for the first time. (In the previous post somebody said that ), Sanji or someone mentions him to be the strongest. And I quote "....His enemy was the world's strongest. The results obvious...."

5. In Vivre Card we can see Mihawk is looking for somebody stronger than Shanks.

6. Some imply Mihawk's link to Im(This is speculation at the moment.) But if it turns out to be true this could have great implications.

7. An argument against this would be Kaido (Strongest Creature) > Whitebeard (Strongest Man ) > Mihawk Strongest Swordsman. This seems to correct on surface because the first category is more general. But this seems wrong to me for some reason I would put man above any creature and then a man with weapon above any man without one (A proper food chain).
Though I think this will be cleared soon enough. If Kaido is weeker than Whitebeard than there could be a chance that Mihawk would stronger than both of them.

8. Also arguments like Vista was holding Mihawk back seem silly to me. As Mihawk himself said that he doesn't go all out to hunt a mere Rabbit. And I also think he deliberately didn't fight whitebeard as he could judge the potential of a fight and didn't find it amusing.

I could be completely wrong. But if I'm not this could imply also that by the end of series there is a chance that Zoro could be stronger then Luffy or at the very least able to beat him extremely high diff.

Let me know what you guys think.

Hi, new here.
I wanted to ask you guys something. I couldn't find much on this online so here goes.

1. Like Generals of armies aren't necessarily strongest in the real world. They usually have leadership qualities. But in one piece(usually in shonen) strength coincides with leadership as far as we can tell now, but we haven't seen top tier characters go all out so this can change. And Oda seems to be like a writer that would mix up things.

2. I'm guessing a character(Mihawk) whose sole purpose is strength would be stronger than any Yonko. I think of as him as a warrior whose sole purpose was to be the strongest. For Yonko's their purpose seems to be influence/power. It will also be cool as hell to have the strongest character to be such an introvert badass.

3. Also in shonen usually the characters that appear later or fights later in the timeline are usually stronger. And Mihawk seems to be an endgame character. From what I can tell Mihawk will fight zoro after Blackbeard is defeated because blackbeard already has Shiryu as the main opponent to Zoro in his crew. So whatever arc belongs to Blackbeard, we'll have Mihawk later. Also from what I can see Shanks would be before or in the same arc as Blackbeard.

4. And when we see Mihawk for the first time. (In the previous post somebody said that ), Sanji or someone mentions him to be the strongest. And I quote "....His enemy was the world's strongest. The results obvious...."

5. In Vivre Card we can see Mihawk is looking for somebody stronger than Shanks.

6. Some imply Mihawk's link to Im(This is speculation at the moment.) But if it turns out to be true this could have great implications.

7. An argument against this would be Kaido (Strongest Creature) > Whitebeard (Strongest Man ) > Mihawk Strongest Swordsman. This seems to correct on surface because the first category is more general. But this seems wrong to me for some reason I would put man above any creature and then a man with weapon above any man without one (A proper food chain).
Though I think this will be cleared soon enough. If Kaido is weeker than Whitebeard than there could be a chance that Mihawk would stronger than both of them.

8. Also arguments like Vista was holding Mihawk back seem silly to me. As Mihawk himself said that he doesn't go all out to hunt a mere Rabbit. And I also think he deliberately didn't fight whitebeard as he could judge the potential of a fight and didn't find it amusing.

I could be completely wrong. But if I'm not this could imply also that by the end of series there is a chance that Zoro could be stronger then Luffy or at the very least able to beat him extremely high diff.

Hey welcome aboard man!

All I can say about the Grandgrandmaster Mihawk is that Oda introduced him as WSS whilst Shanks was in his prime so all evidence states he is at least stronger than him however we need to take in account he managed to blacken his Yoru whereas Roger had apparently failed that would also put his CoA as the best in the series.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Hi, new here.

Oda is good at keeping power levels unclear but he definitely intended Mihawk to be up there in the top however he keeps his power hidden. I wouldnt be surprised if Mihawk ends up the strongest in the end.

M

MD Zolo

Hi, new here.

You won't get an unbiased answer here (or anywhere else for that matter). As far as I am concerned, I am rooting for Mihawk to be the strongest, but it would be odd if he was, seeing how he is completely detached from every story thread that doesn't involve Zoro.

Hi, new here.

At least Mihawk is on Yonko Level. Stronger than Shanks for sure. Maybe even > Roger

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
"Mihawk is a strongest character, even stronger than all the Yonkos, Admirals and even Roger":rolaugh:Funniest thing that I've heard today:nicagesmile:
I agree. Whoever wrote that obviously forgot to include WB in that list as well. :wellwell:

And Zoro will surpass that. Some might even then say that Zoroisoverrated.

Last edited: