Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
One of the points against ZKK happening is how as the Wings of the Pirate King, Zoro and Sanji have to be on the same level or category. Do you think Zoro cutting King's right wing is also symbolism for Zoro ending his role as the Right Wing of the Pirate King? Thus elevating Zoro on the same level as Luffy as a "King".
I don't consider their status as the Wings of the Pirate King a counter argument. As Wings, Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's main pillars of support. They aid him the best they can. For Sanji, he's a cook, he keeps the crew healthy and in form, while also being very versatile in battle or dangerous scenarios. His expertise as a cook were what prevented the rampage of an Emperor. If parity between the two mattered so much as the Wings of the Pirate King (personally don't think it does nor should), then Zoro should prevent the rampage of an Emperor with his own set of specialties, which is swordsmanship. A skill for killing.

As for cutting off King's right wing. I see it as Zoro overcoming King's will as the Right Hand man to Kaido with his own. It was the last thing King thought of upon his defeat, and Zoro had similar thoughts when he won. The decapitated wing is a sign of King failing his duties.

Kaido was declared winner against Luffy but then the fight continued with another round regardless

Now in this round Luffy will defeat Kaido and he will be declared winner.
So in this way Luffy can say that he shattered the hearsay of Kaido unbeatable in a 1vs1

But Kaido will return (most likely using Zoan Awakening,just like Luffy returned thanks to Awakening) and there will be another round in which ZKK happens and Zoro will be the one to shatter the other hearsay about Kaido, namely the one that asserts that Kaido can't be killed

@Salah WG what do you think?

Kaido was declared winner against Luffy but then the fight continued with another round regardless

So in this way Luffy can say that he shattered the hearsay of Kaido unbeatable in a 1vs1

But Kaido will return (most likely using Zoan Awakening,just like Luffy returned thanks to Awakening) and there will be another round in which ZKK happens and Zoro will be the one to shatter the other hearsay about Kaido, namely the one that asserts that Kaido can't be killed

This is the Scenario i believed in when Raid started, cuz during Kaidou's Introduction, he was hyped for Two Legends
1 v 1 Champion + Unkillable so it makes perfect sense that Luffy & Zoro would destroy one each

And i still believe this Scenario is the most likely one, however i'm having some doubts
It looks to me like Luffy's Rounds against Kaidou represent the different Levels of Competitors that can challenge Kaidou to a Fight

What happens if a Promising Supernova fights Kaidou? Gets Neg Diffed like we saw with Act 1 Luffy
What if Kaidou faces a Fully Trained Peak Supernova Fighter? Kaidou still Low or Mid Diff as we seen with Rooftop Luffy
What if Kaidou faces someone who have King's Qualities? They can push Kaidou to High Diff as we've seen with Pre-Awakening Luffy

These Three Versions of Luffy represented the Limits at which Pirates can reach in their Journey, but all of them are still Inferior to Kaidou or a Yonko in General (Experience, Full Training & CoC were still not enough)

So now Oda introduced us to a New Version of Luffy that is Gifted with a Unique Power (Similar to how Shanks CoC is Unique, Blackbeard have 2 DFs & Big Mom is a freak of nature) which is his Sun God DF Awakening. Finally Luffy is on Kaidou's Level & that is thanks to Out of Ordinary Power just like other Yonko.

But here is my problem, if Kaidou is indeed 1 v 1 Champion, shouldn't that mean that he can also defeat those of Same Level?
So far Kaidou only defeated Opponents of Lower Level & Oda made his Win against Pre-Awakening Luffy Non-Satisfying & that's why we didn't see his Victory Cry, cuz it's not a Win he is proud of

This is why i believe that for Kaidou's Epithet to be Crushed, he must first Demonstrate it
I know it's a very slim chance, but i believe Kaidou might actually pull another Win against Luffy
(I also explained before how this Fight mirrors Goku vs Jacki Chun Fight from Dragon Ball in so many ways, & all Readers thought Goku gonna win but it was Master Roshi who won, and Oda himself said that was his Favorite Moment ever from DB Manga)

In conclusion:
I believe there is 70% that Luffy gonna Win & then Zoro kills Kaidou
And 30% Luffy gonna lose again & then either Zoro + Other SHs or Zoro alone gonna come & Kill him (Basically reverse Oars Moment)

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Oda said Luffy will not win because his punch is strong and he has delivered on that.

If Luffy is supposed to win at least one round to have at least some achievement in this arc, then he might win by outlasting Kaido.
"As long as I am alive, I got infinite chances"... Well, it turns out he got infinite chances even when he dies, lmao.

As you said, it wont take long until Kaido awakens and starts rampaging again with an even stronger form.
That's where the moss head steps in. To do the impossible, kill the unkillable.