Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Call me delusional but I’m 100% sure that Oda was afraid that Zoro would overcome Luffy in the popularity poll and fucked up his entire plot line in Wano
Nothing delusional about it. Oda has always been insecure about Luffy's popularity. This is what he said after the first poll =>
1. "Those who participated in the 'Character Popularity Vote', thank you very much. I'm really happy that Luffy came in first. I was worried that Zoro or Shanks might overtake him." - Oda's weekly comments (1998)
http://www.thegrandline.com/odatocLIVE.htm
Not saying Oda doesnt like Zoro, He loves Zoro.

Zoro future fights :

‘Zoro vs mihawk - should happen - take place before final war
Zoro vs shyrui- will happen at laugh tale
zoro vs fujtoria- unlikely happen due fujtoria is anti- world government guy and can switch side

zoro vs kizaru - final battle in final war arc , cop vs drug dealer/user, kizaru fight first mate people like rayleigh, Marco,.Also zoro payback on kizaru for almost killing him.

Wano is over and we don't know nothing about Zoro's past the only thing he seems to be a Shimotsuki but poorly explained
oda paralleled zoro with ryuma and ushimaru and later he was afraid on going further also greg saying zoro past was very complex and the leaks in june where kozaburo called zoro "zoromaru"
And the end of wano was very dissapointed zoro slept for seven days and he didn't even visit Ryuma's grave or was offpanel cause oda prefers spending pannels in scabbards and promoting a film than in the main characters he didn't even have more relationship with hiyori

The only positive for me of EoW was that zoro didn't switch sandai for nidai but I would like he will have steal the sword and end up with 4 swords

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I dont wanna see anyone here downplay Shiryu. You should learn already from what happened in this arc. I am sure you remember the days when Chrono was stanning King and some Zoro fans were hating on King.

Get it throough your brain and if you are a real Zoro fan, you better remember this => Shiryu might be Zoro's final opponent
Lmao.

He got invisibility fruit. Mfker will be nothing more than gimmick fight. Don't expect the showdown of the century between two swordsmen.