Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
As a big Zoro fan, I'm really disappointed with this new bounty ngl.

I was atleast expecting 1.2B. I really like that EL parallel but seems like Oda is more interested to make it match with his birthday instead, Too bad.
:shame:
We zoro fan never had any high expectation for bounty after wano anyway i mean just if it counted for defeating appoo and killer he already had billion bounty
If it was 2.2bil, it would have been too low.
3.2bil is the true representative of Zoro's power. :pepecroc:
Yeah if we count feats thats zoro done in wano its around that

Zoro with goofy ass nika mode:suresure:
:whitepress:

Chapter was great. Mihawk still gives me some hope.

But I don't think Zoro can get high bounty as long as he is in the SHPs. The first YC1 (on panel) to break the 1.5 billion barrier looks to be Shiryu. May be after that, we will get Beckman and Rayleigh bounties. But that seems to be near end-game stuff.
Zoro will get a high bounty when he stops fighting nobodies that are only known for being underlings, Ben has hype but there's never going to be a serious fight between the Strawhats and the RHP soyboys, let's see how Oda treats Shiryu and after that there's only Ghandi and Mihawk as potential opponents. I also don't see a point of Zoro vs an Admiral, these guys seem to be punching bags for people like Ben, at this point every big n°2 is above the Admirals not including Akainu and maybe Aokiji.

Last edited:
Zoro got low balled fuck oda
yeah only eos stuff are good for Zoro, he will be above mihawk a high tier above other yonkos
The gap in bounty gona be massive, as also power up. Like Zoro gona jump from a low high tier (some stats are already mid high tier) to be a clear high tier character probably top 3,4 of One Piece

I am more scarred of Guffy (g5 power, making all fight absolutely jokes, I feel for BB or Akainu or Imo)

Zoro one shot killer
Negged hawkins
Negged Apoo
Clowned on queen
Rooftop MVP
Scared Kaido
Crippled King
Adv CoC

yet he gets almost the same bounty as jinbe and lower then Lueen
well take it for what it is, Oda is a clown/troll he showns feat with Zoro in Wano that Jimbe and the Candy will never achive (eos sanji will never do better than zoro in chapter 1010), to balance that he is trolling the other side of the fandom with bounty