Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I didn't believe in ZKK but I did believe this would be Zoro's arc so him not really getting anything in the way of character is actually disappointing. I still liked the arc after realizing and accepting that it wasn't his arc but I wish it was. I hope that he gets an arc centered around him before the series finishes.
I agree but what I really find annoying is how Oda blantly build up stuff like Jack, look how Law was shitting himself in the first 20 chapters in Wano about fuking Jack:
Law: Those idiots, this is the worst (calling Jack to okobore town) possible thing happen..... like ftw 1 of the so call potential new Yonko candidate was shitting himself about Jack 1 week before the raid on Onigashima.

or this: Law again: you ve also called Jack down upon us!!

so this was to hype Jack right? Using Law to promote one of the calamity what happen to this Jack...well we all know what happen later 1 fuking panel to close his fight not even a full page for his fight:josad:

Now about Zoro's flaw in this arc (as a character he is probably still one of the best one) due to achive great stuff without bullshit gene,science,df power but just hard work and will power. Oda totally cut out the following up with the Ryuma plot about visiting his grave, and closing up about partialy the land of gold and also the blacken blade stuff.

ZKK in my opinion made so much more sense than a bing punch + lava to finally end Kaido in Wano but hey I am not Oda.

In any case Wano flaw were all around the story that is extremely hard to pint point just 1 cause. Even if Zoro would have got more focus around is plot, this arc is a just a mess:kayneshrug: