Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
@Den_Den_Mushi I know you wrote so many thread about Zoro lineage...I cant believe how badly Oda managed this arc (I am pretty sure that the original plan were totally different, because someone like Greg from the OP staff knewn that Zoro lineage was very complicated and Oda chose the easy path which is to cut it all out from the canon story....)

I cant believe how poorly Oda story telling is..

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zoro-and-shimotsuki-the-inherited-will.17011/

I cant believe he didnt follow up with some chapters instead of tausand dubios,uselss, anticlimactic points that we had in Wano.

Though i'm very happy with Zoro's feats in regards character wise I expected more Can't believe oda bait us with zoro lineage parallels with ryuma/ushimaru,Ryuma's grave and those leaks where kozaburo called him zoromaru but at the end oda didn't want to go further because "it was complex"what so complex lmao with all of these,people already know that he is a Shimotsuki what a waste :pepeke:

Though i'm very happy with Zoro's feats in regards character wise I expected more Can't believe oda bait us with zoro lineage parallels with ryuma/ushimaru,Ryuma's grave and those leaks where kozaburo called him zoromaru but at the end oda didn't want to go further because "it was complex"what so complex lmao with all of these,people already know that he is a Shimotsuki what a waste :pepeke:
feat wise, Zoro got the best feat in Wano.... the luffy vs Kaido in G5 made that fight so bland,so extreme goofy that I cant take it seriously...

My only hope is that Toei will fill in all the plot points that Oda cut out from the manga due to time /complexety or whatever reason

If Toei will follow up with Zoro lineage for example when Zoro is thinking about his youth in chapter 1033 and extending with all the connection and after the raid is done we see from Toei that during the break Zoro visited Ryuma and there is a following up with the fox then I am fine

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I dont expect anything from a clown like Oda, but the Toei team probably has to fill in many extra chapters due Oda's slowness for his original story:suresure:
There is too much stuff left out by Oda that it's not possible for Toei to do anything about it.
Plotline upon plotlines have been scrapped because he simply doesnt care anymore.

feat wise, Zoro got the best feat in Wano.... the luffy vs Kaido in G5 made that fight so bland,so extreme goofy that I cant take it seriously...

My only hope is that Toei will fill in all the plot points that Oda cut out from the manga due to time /complexety or whatever reason

If Toei will follow up with Zoro lineage for example when Zoro is thinking about his youth in chapter 1033 and extending with all the connection and after the raid is done we see from Toei that during the break Zoro visited Ryuma and there is a following up with the fox then I am fine
Well yeah our last hope is toei funny thing that the chieff of staff is a Zorofan the Shanks part was wastefull and fanservice for the film toei could have done that so I hope toei doesn't put that part or at least they made filler episodes of zoro visiting Ryuma's grave and more of his lineage lore
Actually im starting didn't want to go further cause that will take everything from his luffy remember than in the last poll he was very close to surprass him that's oda's biggest fear zoro's already a perfect character if he would go further into his past that would make him more perfect than he is though I don't think oda hates zoro in the last wano chapters he appeared in the jump cover(MC and deuteragonist)promoted by oda and his staff
And momo referred to luffy zoro and the others when he was fighting ryokugu

There is too much stuff left out by Oda that it's not possible for Toei to do anything about it.
Plotline upon plotlines have been scrapped because he simply doesnt care anymore.
maybe you right, I am just hoping that what Greg knewn is past also to the toei team which can fill in the gab
Post automatically merged:

by the way: aint sad that just 2 individual like Luffy&Zoro are enough to take captain mid + crew + law + his crew and still win with a good margine?

I find amusing the argument that push the idiotic rivality between Luffy&Mid&Law just because we see a panel in which

they jump with their crew from the waterfall in the last chapter for Wano...

Wano is over.

What do we get in term of powerscalling?

The main argument that Kaido bring again and again and again is that only individual that have a strong haki will reach the top of the top

Shanks introduction in Wano again proof just that

Now what did we get in over 110 chapter for Kid&Law&Co crew about haki feats? Nothing, like do you expect from Oda many more panels for this 2 to explore this thing, when Oda had over 100 chapters to display good haki feat?

Dont you notice that Oda rushed Kidd&Law fight to the point that fight had the same amount of panels that Sanji had fighting Queen:kayneshrug:

If I were a fan of this 2 character I woudnt be that happy after chapter 1000 in which Kidd was smoking hard to get Kaido but were just empty words. Law was less dissapoiting still vs the top antagonist in this arc even a subordinate to Luffy had a way stronger impact that the so call luffy rivals:myman:

Last edited:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I didn't believe in ZKK but I did believe this would be Zoro's arc so him not really getting anything in the way of character is actually disappointing. I still liked the arc after realizing and accepting that it wasn't his arc but I wish it was. I hope that he gets an arc centered around him before the series finishes.

Guys I notice that Zoro was the greenest one during the fight on the rooftop. Why is that?

Well if we take the other 4SN, all of them had a lot more intel,information,knowledge about what Big Mom or Kaido can do with their power.

Luffy clashes with Mom&Kaido pre chapter 1000 in a way prepare Luffy mentaly to take on both.
Kid&Killer fought Kaido before reaching Wano
Law as a warloard was aiming to take Kaido down (or the joker) which was Kaido business partner

Zoro had 0 knowledge about the 2, (just heard about the yonko) but never confronted one, he was never tested before.
Mihawk stated that knowledge is one of the most dangerous and usefull skill you can have when confronting a top tier

Funny is that Zoro outperformed all 4 on the rooftop:steef:

If Zoro would have had one more time to confront Kaido (like Luffy&Kidd), we can put him at the top without any doubt:kata: