Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Again what Was special about kaido's Blazing Bagua?

Cause now that I think about it was just a Bigger version of King's Great Imperial Dragon something Zoro was easily able to cut allong King's wing After mastering Flame rant and with KoH 3 Dragon style.

Unlike Zoro Luffy doesnt have that.

He doesnt have Flame rant to cut fire he was forced to solely rely on no touching to win the clash.

At no point in his fight with Kaido did Luffy managed to stop Kaido's fire attack not even Once.

Luffy was forced to tank it and even then was damaged.

Cutting Kaido's fire is Something Rooftop Zoro was doing easily.

Someone who know Flame rant like Zoro will have an easier Time to one shot that Dragon Lava.

But obviously the Zoro who fought King cant because his Haki was already very depleated and he was also too far weakened to use his fight tier move.

I Say Curent Zoro can deal easier with Blazing Bagua using his high tier attack with Flame rant+ KoH 3 Dragons styles and cut Kaido at the same time.

Is there any chance we will ever get Luffy and Zoro clones with same powerset going up against Zoro and Luffy? I have given up on real Luffy and Zoro ever fighting, but I actually wanna see it.
I remember in wano oda had a concept for a colorspreed where he draw luffy and zoro fighting in a bridge and in the picture luffy was the sun zoro the moon but later he scraped the idea don't know if this is a hint for a future event or something :catcry:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Again what Was special about kaido's Blazing Bagua?

Cause now that I think about it was just a Bigger version of King's Great Imperial Dragon something Zoro was easily able to cut allong King's wing After mastering Flame rant and with KoH 3 Dragon style.

Unlike Zoro Luffy doesnt have that.

He doesnt have Flame rant to cut fire he was forced to solely rely on no touching to win the clash.

At no point in his fight with Kaido did Luffy managed to stop Kaido's fire attack not even Once.

Luffy was forced to tank it and even then was damaged.

Cutting Kaido's fire is Something Rooftop Zoro was doing easily.

Someone who know Flame rant like Zoro will have an easier Time to one shot that Dragon Lava.

But obviously the Zoro who fought King cant because his Haki was already very depleated and he was also too far weakened to use his fight tier move.

I Say Curent Zoro can deal easier with Blazing Bagua using his high tier attack with Flame rant+ KoH 3 Dragons styles and cut Kaido at the same time.
Nothing special when you place it against Zoro. Just a bigger target.
Also, Flame REND isnt necessary since it is tangible magma, instead of intangible fire.
Blazing Bagua is a powerful attack but a very bad choice when facing someone like Zori. :myman:

Nothing special when you place it against Zoro. Just a bigger target.
Also, Flame REND isnt necessary since it is tangible magma, instead of intangible fire.
Blazing Bagua is a powerful attack but a very bad choice when facing someone like Zori. :myman:
Kinemon was a fire slayers.

Zoro is the King of all fire slayers.

The King of hell Can cut through the bottom of hell, WE were told this in the beginning of Wano.

And use that Sword style.

Curent Zoro deal with Kaido's attack easier than Luffy a reality Luffy fans still Cope with.

Forgot that weakling crybaby lol
That is rudes, he was forced to give UP his childhood to fight against Top tier lmao.

Even pre Time Sky Luffy, Zoro were no match for top tier or Commenders.

I mean Momo deserve some respect for that.

Honestly If it was any of us, At least me in his place, I will leave Wano and return 20+ Years after Im actualy strong enough to protect it lol.

And unlike Oden I will accept every backup I Can get.

Last edited:
Zoro isnt even releasing his equivalent of Reiatsu (CoC), shikkai (Sword style with ad CoC and basic CoA) let alone Bankai (KoH and dragon style) before saying Getsuya Tensho (Ashura) yet and he is doing great so far on Eggehead.

Even in base he had been casual so far, was merely blocking his Opponent.

He is keeping his attack for Kizaru.

Many will get shook.