Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Ashura are enemies of the gods

As for me this theory is a bit of stretch and I give it only 0.01% of happening, but that part I've highlighted before definitely got me thinking
Back before Law was revealed to be a secret D I thought Zoro could’ve been one. But now I think he’s just like the people of Wano and Shandora - natural allies of the D clan.

And descended from Ryuma

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I feel like occassional jokes on sanji is fine, i mean sanji FC does the same thing against zoro. As long as we don't overdo it, imo
I'd like us to be the better people. Besides, some people who frequent this thread like both of them (@SethTrollins, @Yukihime and @Natalija come to mind) and I've also found other members who aren't active here (yet!) that like both of them. I wouldn't want to make any of them uncomfortable.
:yodawhat:

I also don't like that Zoro fans are the Sanji haters, and wished we could change that. I admit I rarely participate in the fandom wars (beyond liking a few posts and occasionally posting memes in the waiting room), so perhaps it is cathartic for the front line soldiers.
:yodaswag:

And descended from Ryuma
This is very likely. Yasuie and Ushimaru were Shimotsuki and so was Koushiro and Kuina. The swordsmith who forged Zoro's swords was a Shimotsuki as well. Zoro has way too many connections to the Shimotsuki at this point in time to not be descended from them.

If it's a Red Herring, it's quite the gratuitous one.

I will be very disappointed in Luffy.

Everyone in the crew has a role to play. Zoro was willing to die to save Luffy's dream even though he has such a great ambition. Zoro begged to Mihawk, the guy he wants to beat, for Luffy's sake. It doesnt make any sense that the first yonko Luffy is aiming to beat is killed by Zoro! In that case, the most disappointed person will be Zoro himself.

Some of you Zoro fans here probably forgot the hierarchy of the crew, but Zoro understands this better than anybody from the strawhats, even more than Luffy:

He knows Luffy outranks him and he is always be happy to settle for the 2nd best and theres no shame in that
He has high expectations of Luffy.
Remember, his loyalty towards Luffy, his trust, expectations and admirations towards his captain makes him so great. Zoro shines brightest in moments like "nothing happened" when he abandoned his ambition and life to save Luffy.

To sum up:
A wonderful post by @Nidai_Kitetsu that challenges the notion of Zoro being the one to land the final blow on Kaido. I found it quite persuasive and it caused me to revise downwards my (already low) estimate that Zoro will be the one to solo Kaido. I cut out a paragraph that I felt was superfluous, but I otherwise didn't edit it.

Let's discuss.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I love both Zoro and Sanji but Zoro is my favorite character ever so It isn't a big surprise I will wank over him.

I just don't like some specific personas from this forum who keep overusing two specific panels of Zoro ( fainting and getting cut ) so I can't control myself sometimes and I start to pick a fight with Sanji fans but it pains me because I love his character too.

@Chrono told me that I shouldn't talk about who is bashing who because I wasn't there when people sh*t on Sanji every week. Yes he is right I wasn't there but it doesn't change the fact that I have my own perspective of things and for now I don't see that much Sanji bashing besides making fun of his unsuccessful attempts to get a girl. Whenever Zoro loses blood or something Sanji wankers ( not fans because there are normal Sanji fans ) HAHAHHAHAH HE GOT CUT WHAT A JOKE ZOLO HAHAHAHHHA ZOLO.

Oh and most recent case Kidd got to cut the same way as Zoro = Sanji wankers quiet.

When Zoro and Sanji will start their fights with Top Tiers oh Jesus this will be this one time in life I don't want to be a part of the discussion.

It will look like this: HAHAHAHA ZORO GOT CUT LIKE A DOG vs HAHAHAHAHH SANJI GOT BEATEN LIKE A DOG

I'm a Zoro fanboy and I'm proud of it. People just need to chill down a little. Zoro vs Sanji debates will never go off but I would like these debates to be more than one-panel laughs.

If you are reading my scribble take it lightly because as much as I tried to say what I think I'm not gonna lie I failed for a few baits and flamed Sanji for nothing.

I love both Zoro and Sanji but Zoro is my favorite character ever so It isn't a big surprise I will wank over him.

I just don't like some specific personas from this forum who keep overusing two specific panels of Zoro ( fainting and getting cut ) so I can't control myself sometimes and I start to pick a fight with Sanji fans but it pains me because I love his character too.

@Chrono told me that I shouldn't talk about who is bashing who because I wasn't there when people sh*t on Sanji every week. Yes he is right I wasn't there but it doesn't change the fact that I have my own perspective of things and for now I don't see that much Sanji bashing besides making fun of his unsuccessful attempts to get a girl. Whenever Zoro loses blood or something Sanji wankers ( not fans because there are normal Sanji fans ) HAHAHHAHAH HE GOT CUT WHAT A JOKE ZOLO HAHAHAHHHA ZOLO.

Oh and most recent case Kidd got to cut the same way as Zoro = Sanji wankers quiet.

When Zoro and Sanji will start their fights with Top Tiers oh Jesus this will be this one time in life I don't want to be a part of the discussion.

It will look like this: HAHAHAHA ZORO GOT CUT LIKE A DOG vs HAHAHAHAHH SANJI GOT BEATEN LIKE A DOG

I'm a Zoro fanboy and I'm proud of it. People just need to chill down a little. Zoro vs Sanji debates will never go off but I would like these debates to be more than one-panel laughs.

If you are reading my scribble take it lightly because as much as I tried to say what I think I'm not gonna lie I failed for a few baits and flamed Sanji for nothing.
Yeah, I can understand this. I guess people get carried away along with their rivalry 😂

But it’s beautiful that Zoro and Sanji actually behave like brothers, and secretly hold each other in high esteem. I would not love Zoro as much as I do if he didn’t have Sanji to bicker with. What would he be like then? Just badass and napping. That’s boring. This way he also showcases a playful part of his personality.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, I can understand this. I guess people get carried away along with their rivalry 😂

But it’s beautiful that Zoro and Sanji actually behave like brothers, and secretly hold each other in high esteem. I would not love Zoro as much as I do if he didn’t have Sanji to bicker with. What would he be like then? Just badass and napping. That’s boring. This way he also showcases a playful part of his personality.
I wait for that moment of seriousness when both call each other by their names and scold each other for making their Captain look like a joke. I hope this moment happens while they will fight Calamities.

Well Sanji for sure has got a valuable opinion over Zoro. Expecially as a consequence of the Thriller Bark events I suppose.

It's just that, they're like brothers. They'll Kay their lives down for each other. I just don't like everyone bashing on one if the like the other

But for me, I still hold zoro higher. I am a freaking fangirl and zoro is meant to be worshipped lol.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Luffy understands everyone and their feelings, that’s literally his thing.
Understanding is not limited to just feeling and emotions but expands to whole personality and attitude.

Luffy has shown remarkable understanding for zoro and this because they both share similar attitude - attitude of Worst generation.

I haven't seen sanji understanding zoro the best. Infact, they hardly are on same page except on few occasions

Understanding is not limited to just feeling and emotions but expands to whole personality and attitude.

Luffy has shown remarkable understanding for zoro and this because they both share similar attitude - attitude of Worst generation.

I haven't seen sanji understanding zoro the best. Infact, they hardly are on same page except on few occasions
I don't disagree that Luffy understand him, but again, he does most people. Similar attitude comes from Zoro accepting to follow Luffy faithfully no matter what.

Sanji and him on the other hand are very similar, with similar thought processes. That is why there is so much friction between them. But when it comes to serious stuff, it's always Sanji who gets him. When Zoro protested about Usopp coming back, it was Sanji. When Zoro accepted Luffy's pain, Sanji was the one who accepted his sentiment of not wanting to tell and understanding why. And Sanji is the only Straw Hat who would have done it too. Their roles are very similar a lot of times in the crew, being part of the monster trio and their whole honour code.

Edit: do you think it's a coincidence Sanji is the one who found Zoro standing in blood? It isn't.

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

There was a thread I made last year about how Zoro/Sanji's relationship is how Alpha bros express love and respect.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-zoro-and-sanji-truce-thread.1870/
It was going good for a while....then you can imagine why it was locked :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

I wait for that moment of seriousness when both call each other by their names and scold each other for making their Captain look like a joke. I hope this moment happens while they will fight Calamities.
If you've read Slam Dunk, there's a moment between 2 characters that had a similar relationship to Zoro and Sanji that I have as a poster on my wall. I'm waiting for that type of moment in OP between Z and S. Zoro has never called Sanji by his name in Canon, I believe. It'd be great moment for his character to do it once by the end of the series.

Last edited:
There was a thread I made last year about how Zoro/Sanji's relationship is how Alpha bros express love and respect.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-zoro-and-sanji-truce-thread.1870/
It was going good for a while....then you can imagine why it was locked :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

If you've read Slam Dunk, there's a moment between 2 characters that had a similar relationship to Zoro and Sanji that I have as a poster on my wall. I'm waiting for that type of moment in OP between. Zoro has never called Sanji by his name in Canon, I believe. It'd be great moment for his character to do it once by the end of the series.
Haha..... I can imagine. It's beyond me though. Nice of you to try!

Their nicknames for each other are my fave. Not sure if he'll say Sanji's name ever, but they're bound to have a serious appreciation moment by the end. After which they'd probably end up fighting ahaha