Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Just believe that Jinbo is coming for a reason, to take Lucci over.
Zori then can hunt Kizaru. :zosmug:
BTW this is very smart of Nik
Nobody can genuinely argue Jinbe > Zoro and anyone who tries to is doing it out of pure salt and desperation
So if Jinbe beat Lucci, this means Zoro low diffs Lucci, possibly neg diff since this is Landbe and he doesn't have an ounce of water
And it's clear Zoro will not lose here or postpone, so either Jinbe takes over and wins (which makes Zoro look great nonetheless) or Zoro wins (obviously makes Zoro look great as well)

Zoros line that he is in a hurry mean oda was stalling for this moment, Luffy Vs Saturne just started last chapter meaning he wont be able to stop the admiral anymore who is about to get serious. sanji just cant keep up with kizaru without luffy and his power isnt enough to make the ballance vs 2 top tier so itsnt not a coincidence that zoro is only ending his fight with lucci now to go help luffy. As long kizaru isnt stopped he can kill everyone on the island, the strawhats cant escape either since kizaru can fly and will just obliterate the giants and the crew with lasers spams enough to tore to piece an island.

For me this chapter is a massive L.Fuck this clown Oda.I don't wanna cope how strong is Lucci.Nika destroyed him with 3 hits.I take L and wait for Woro greatness on Elbaf.
The hype from the lucci fight isnt about him being yonko level but about him being above mere commender level (on top of that zoan recovery+ tekkai +acoa is a form of invincibity like phoenix, lunarian + katas) yet get one shot by zoro when luffy needed 3 attacks to temporarily put him down further confirming zoro is comparable to yonko and far and league above commender level. Had lucci been stronger we wont get our classic appo hype.

Does anyone thinks we might see Grim reaper again?
Zoro gonna be on the verge of death after extr diff Lucci ? :shame:
Post automatically merged:

For me this chapter is a massive L.Fuck this clown Oda.I don't wanna cope how strong is Lucci.Nika destroyed him with 3 hits.I take L and wait for Woro greatness on Elbaf.
Nah its not an L but not a W aswell as some people try to suggest cuz "bruh Zoro uses two swords". Its just a random pointless clash at this point because reasons.

Van augur confirm they are still grewing stronger and didnt master their power yet. shiryu wasnt awakened vs garp and we dont know his sword style except that his haki is strong enough to pierce iron garp (the peak of marine).

Not interesting in power scaling however I love how zoro is casual (with two swords and no bandada) vs an awaken zoan also I love his cocky words at the end like lucci don't control the time here and he can finish whenever he wants though this is where my concerning

Did TCB made up this line because other translations don't say that and I don't understand why zoro doesn't go all out yet then

Not interesting in power scaling however I love how zoro is casual (with two swords and no bandada) vs an awaken zoan also I love his cocky words at the end like lucci don't control the time here and he can finish whenever he wants though this is where my concerning

Did TCB made up this line because other translations don't say that and I don't understand why zoro doesn't go all out yet then
pew also did same translation, redon fool partial summary and other troll translation are the ones wrong.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Overreaction.
Luffy used his peak and 3 named moves and still couldnt keep Lucci down.
Zoro didnt use neither his Sun God equivalent nor did he use any named move yet.

Does anyone thinks we might see Grim reaper again?
I think so. Even in this chapter, Zoro was called a corpse.
Maybe it is nothing but maybe also not.

@nik87 @HA001 this chapter boost shiryu coin by 1000. number 2 of the king of the world. the former right hand of the King of the world was newgate himself. He will be extremely powerfull mere yonko wont compare.
People will never be ready for Shiryu. He is the greatest creation for agendas.

pew also did same translation, redon fool partial summary and other troll translation are the ones wrong.
You're quite though but in my hurry is the one "correct" it's like zoro was checking him all this time or something it's kind of weird maybe is like joe says here

Awaken zoan main trait is "invicible"
but it feels like zoro needs a trigger because this remind me to the apoo x drake situation now that Jinbe is coming
Also Zoro's goal rn is like the rest of the crew scape or protecting them but unless kizaru saturn attacks them he won't do nothing more

You're quite though but in my hurry is the one "correct" it's like zoro was checking him all this time or something it's kind of weird maybe is like joe says here

Awaken zoan main trait is "invicible"
but it feels like zoro needs a trigger because this remind me to the apoo x drake situation now that Jinbe is coming
Also Zoro's goal rn is like the rest of the crew scape or protecting them but unless kizaru saturn attacks them he won't do nothing more
Good thing then cause kizaru is now in hunting mode just like sabaody. either since egghead started kizaru was mainly focused on vegapunk, could have finished ussop but didnt,kicked franky away from saturne and constantly after vegapunk @ bonney. Now that he is turning his attention strawhats he will cause alot of trouble since saturne will keep luffy busy. Zoro will have to be involved unless another top tier arrive in egghead.