Current Events The Decade of Zoro

It should be year of Luffy along with other SH instead of other allies...why can't one have that kind of thought....defeating Kaido is a big deal and only it won't be year of Luffy when Luffy won't be the one defeating Kaido.....
I want everyone to fight Kaido and Big Mom. I want it to be a group effort. I want Law there, I want Zoro there with Emna, Sanji, Nami, Jinbei, everyone. I don't want it to be Luffy doing all the work. The Strawhats are a team. A year of Luffy is Luffy doing all major fighting and stealing the spotlights.
JUST, NO!:gonope:

I want everyone to fight Kaido and Big Mom. I want it to be a group effort. I want Law there, I want Zoro there with Emna, Sanji, Nami, Jinbei, everyone. I don't want it to be Luffy doing all the work. The Strawhats are a team. A year of Luffy is Luffy doing all major fighting and stealing the spotlights.
No Luffy will defeat everyone. Oda is already foreshadowing it. Zoro has to train hard for new cheerleading moves to give Luffy PIS PUs.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
need more zoro action, they gave an arc to sanji for him to build a cake, give my boi zoro this arc, give him as much focus in the war as luffy, he deserves it.
Zoro will definitely play a bigger role against the wano enemies like kyoshiro and orochi than any of the other strawhats
Even more if denjiro is really his master with him likely subbing for him
Also well definitely learn about his connection to wano

If tashigi shows up even better

S

Shura

JUST STOP NON SENSE.....you also sounding like some bunch of hypocrites here....

I never said Luffy fights Kaido "1 vs 1"...I said Luffy defeats Kaido....haven't you seen how Doffy fight went?? There will be group effort at the beginning and it boils down to 1 vs 1 in final round....

Also, did other SH helped Luffy in defeating Crocodile/Lucci/Enel/Arlong/Moria etc in pre-TS??
Even Oars got defeated by nightmare Luffy though it was a team effort before

And there are many bigwigs other than Kaido and BigMom like King/Queen/Jack/Smoothie/Perespero etc. .....

SH GOING TO HELP LUFFY LIKE HOW THEY DID BEFORE (IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PRE-TS) ....

Isn't all years year of Luffy?

In the Year of Sanji one felt even more Luffyness than the usual....
Oh Sanji got a great deal of development in his character and he has settled his issues and also became instrumental in making an allies out of germa...but who cares about that....all the cry comes from the fact that he didn't get the fight...that arc is meant for his emphasis as a cook of SH crew (though I agree it was a bit disappointing that he didn't get good fight)....EL is technically a Robin arc and yet she didn't get a single fight in that arc....

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Even Oars got defeated by nightmare Luffy though it was a team effort before
You need to check TB again because that's not what happened. Nightmare Luffy did nothing to Oars ultimately and it was the combined effort of the crew which took him out for good.

Also, it is time to acknowledge that significant portion of the fandom wants to see anything but Luffy (Oda's fault for making post TS so much Luffy centric) and Wano is perfect opportunity to give others significant panel time and reduce Luffy's to minimum.