Current Events The Decade of Zoro

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

Stop he didn't blitz Linlin
BM already lauched Prometheus.

Prometheus was already launched...how is that blitzing Linlin?
U even see BM shocked about Prometheus not herself

If he could blizt Linlin then why didn't then blitz Prometheus again?

The only one who was praised for their speed are luffy and kaido not Zoro.
Dude have you heard of show don't tell.

There's clear emphasis on Zoro's speed.

Please stop with the unnecessary downplay.

Stop he didn't blitz Linlin
BM already lauched Prometheus.

Prometheus was already launched...how is that blitzing Linlin?
U even see BM shocked about Prometheus not herself

If he could blizt Linlin then why didn't then blitz Prometheus again?

The only one who was praised for their speed are luffy and kaido not Zoro.
Blitzed or not the argument that BM failed to damage Zoro and the others for now still applies so I would not feel very content if I was you

Man why didnt Zoro use hacky? This is so fuking bizzare cuz vs Apoo he used the hacky to blacken the blade here vs a Yonko look Zoro Katana. This is strange, what did Zoro expect to not use hacky?
Please dont tell me that here there is hacky cuz Zoro catana are not blacken there is not the same animation when Zoro cut the tree (so ryu) as well. I dont know did Zoro expect to use just normal cut ability + speed and force to cut kaido without using hacky?
Zoro can definitely do way more dmg the moment he uses hacky.

Man why didnt Zoro use hacky? This is so fuking bizzare cuz vs Apoo he used the hacky to blacken the blade here vs a Yonko look Zoro catana. This is strange, what did Zoro expect to not use hacky?
Please dont tell me that here there is hacky cuz Zoro catana are not blacken there is not the same animation when Zoro cut the tree (so ryu) as well. I dont know did Zoro expect to use just normal cuz ability + speed and force to cut kaido without using hacky?
Zoro can definitely do way more dmg the moment he uses hacky.
Oda doesn't always draw Haki. Look at the sccabards attacks

Oda doesn't always draw Haki. Look at the sccabards attacks
I dont know if Oda really forget to show hacky to the blades (cuz not only Zoro didnt used hacky but Law,Kid,Killer as well didnt show any armament hacky in their attacks). Only luffy was clearly using armament hacky. In my opinion Zoro wanted to test Kaido scales without hacky first, even if he said that he need to draw out more power, cuz there is no hacky at all 0 wich is werid:
Lucky chapter 992 the scaban had blacken blade:

993 scabban after the attack:

Now zoro didnt have it in all fight in this chapter:
last panel Zoro hasnt blacken blade:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I dont know if Oda really forget to show hacky to the blades (cuz not only Zoro didnt used hacky but Law,Kid,Killer as well didnt show any armament hacky in their attacks). Only luffy was clearly using armament hacky. In my opinion Zoro wanted to test Kaido scales without hacky first, even if he said that he need to draw out more power, cuz there is no hacky at all 0 wich is werid:
Lucky chapter 992 the scaban had blacken blade:

993 scabban after the attack:

Now zoro didnt have it in all fight in this chapter:
last panel Zoro hasnt blacken blade:
kinemon sword is a bit broke while zoro is like new :myman:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It seems like Kaido felt the force of Zoro / Killer's attack(hence the mark on his neck), but wasn't actually damaged. If this translation is right, Kaido said "as expected",
It's expected that people can't significantly harm Kaido as very few people in the verse are capable of doing so.
From Kaido statement "as expected" would imply that he did not expect much as he doesn't know those guys power level. and he was proven right.
You're all assuming that Kaido was expecting Zoro and Killer to do no damage. That assumption is very much not obvious to me. I agree with Garp's reading of the situation:
I took it as everyone hurting Kaido, but not much.

The exception is the start of the chapter, where Kaido is totally shocked that Luffy can hurt him. That doesn’t last long though, and the first thing he does is smile, fight back and say it’s good that it’ll be a fight this time.

That goes back to Kaido’s introduction and all his talk about a boring world. Luffy really disappointed him last time by not even being able to put up a fight, now Kaido’s actually excited. He says he wants to see how strong the ones on the roof are, which exasperates BM.

Then you get Zoro and Killer’s attack. Important thing is that Kaido says urgh, momentarily grimaces then grins. I don’t think he’d smile if he hadn’t been hurt at all. The setup is that Kaido is wanting a good fight- no damage wouldn’t make him smile, it would make him angry.

That’s backed up again with the captains attack, where Kaido is smiling and tells them to bring it on. Then he gets up laughing and talks about how it’s a shame to have to kill everyone.

Overall impression is that Kaido is very much looking forward to this fight, and that’s only because the five lived up to his expectations and have managed to hurt him.
Ultimately, I think this is something we're going to have to hope will be clarified by the official translations. Right now people are coming to different conclusions based on whether they believed Kaido expected zero damage or not, and that's not a very productive starting point for a debate.

Another thing that confirms this is Zoro saying "I need to release more enma power" why would he say that unless the previous attack wasn't that affective.
Zoro wanted to do more damage to Kaido than the minimal damage he did here. Compare the impact of Rengoku Oni Giri to Killer (instant KO), vs at most drawing a few specks of blood from Kaido.

The latest chapter has been an absolute gold mine for fans of the Grandmaster. I'll chronicle Zoro's laudable accomplishments:

Vs Big Mom
After Kaido knocks Luffy down with Thunder Bagua, Big Mom hurries to blitz him with Heavenly Fire:

When she's about to make contact with Luffy, the Grandmaster begins his counterattack:

As we can see from this scan, there's considerable distance between Zoro and Big Mom/Luffy:

Faster than Big Mom or Luffy could perceive (let alone react), he blitzes Big Mom and cleaves Prometheus in two:

Prometheus is left temporarily unable to fuse back together:

Conclusion
This is an amazing speed feat for Zoro. He blitzed a Yonkou in the middle of their attack from point blank range with a considerable starting distance. The Grandmaster's attack speed once again impresses. This is one of the best speed feats in the series given that Big Mom's reaction speed should scale to other top tiers.

I love how Zoro could copy Kinemon's technique after just witnessing it, but I don't want to say more on it until we get additional details.

As a Firstmate
After saving his captain's life from the Yonkou Big Mom, Zoro chastises him not to let down his guard for a single second:

Vs Kaido
Zoro and Killer prepare their attack for Kaido, with Kaido noticing them and preparing to counter attack:

Kaido counterattacks but is unable to tag either of them and gets sliced cleanly (without using hardening I might add). We see Kaido grunt in pain ("UGH!!!") and specks of blood dislodged from his body:

In the following panels, we see Kaido visibly take some effort to recover, and he compliments them on their successful attack:

Zoro is left unsatisfied with the damage he dealt and comments on how he has yet to fully acclimatise to Enma:

Zoro's feat is rendered all the more impressive by the fact that — unless I'm misunderstanding something —Zoro's Rengoku Oni Giri did more damage to Kaido than Luffy's Kong Gun:

Contextualising Zoro's Offensive Feat
That Zoro could damage Kaido with a Rengoku Oni Giri is especially notable, because Oni Giri is one of Zoro's low tier Santoryu attacks (and is probably his weakest). My reasons below:
  • The first Santoryu attack he used.
    • Preskip He used it to finish Axe Hand Morgan.
    • Postskip He used the upgraded version to finish Hyouzou
  • It's normally his opening Santoryu attack
    • Against Mihawk
    • Against Daz Bones
  • Attacks probably stronger than Oni Giri:
    • Ul Tora Gari
      • Zoro used it to counter the massive Punk Hazard Dragon and pushed it back
    • Yasha Garasu
      • Gave Oars many wounds that drew blood
  • Attacks definitely stronger than Oni Giri:
    • Nigori-Zake
      • Overpowered Kaku's Bigan and cut him
      • Cut Oars fang
    • Gyuki Yuzume
      • Destroyed T-Bone's attack and oneshot him
    • Tatsumaki
      • Nearly broke Kaku's Tekkai
    • 108(0) Pound Cannon
      • Oars admitted it would cut him pretty badly
      • Bisected Pica's Golem
    • Rokudo no Tsuji
      • Ougi
    • Sanzen Sekai
      • Zoro's final attack against Mihawk
      • Badly cut Oars up
      • Bisected Pica's Golem and set the top half floating up several hundred metres

Maybe Oni Giri is not the weakest Santoryu attack, but it's a low tier Santoryu attack. Powerscaling Santoryu attacks it would be something like:
  • Top Tier
    • (Ichidai) Sanzen (Daisen) Sekai
  • High tier
    • Rokudo no Tsuji
    • Nigori-Zake
    • 108(0) Pound Cannon
  • Mid Tier
    • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
    • Gyuki Yuzume
  • Low Tier
    • Karasuma Gari
    • Hyokindama
    • Daibutsu Giri
    • Yasha Garasu
    • Ushi Bari
    • Toro Nagashi
    • (Ul) Tora Gari
    • (Rengoku) Oni Giri

Furthermore, given that Zoro did not use hardening on his Rengoku Oni Giri, it could likely have been made massively stronger.

Conclusion
Zoro once again blitzes a Yonkou (who was aware of him and actively trying to counterattack). Said Yonkou had himself just blitzed a Luffy that was using future sight. This is another demonstration of his insane attack speed. Furthermore, Zoro's attack power is further highlighted by the fact that a low tier Santoryu attack (and without hardening) was able to do some damage to Kaido and earn him compliments (more damage than was dealt by Kong Gun).

Addenda
While this week was indeed a treasure trove of Grandmaster greatness, Lord Zoro is just getting started.
  • He didn't use hardening in his opening attack.
  • We have confirmation that he's going to get significantly stronger as the battle progresses.
    • He has still not yet fully acclimatised to Enma.
  • He has still yet to show Asura or anything else he learned from Mihawk
    • Luffy left the time skip with a new Gear (Gear 4)
    • Sanji left the time skip with an upgraded Diable Jambe and Hell's Memories
    • Zoro may have upgrades/modifiers to his Asura
  • His weakest Santoryu attack was able to damage Kaido
    • Oni Giri is the first Santoryu attack Zoro used in the series and it's his Gomu Gomu no Pistol equivalent.
  • We have confirmation that Zoro can copy sword techniques after witnessing them once.
    • Big Mom right now is wielding a flaming sword and has quite a few techniques of her own.
      • Zoro has expressed interest in a fire sword.
      • Zoro can replicate the fire aspect with Kinemon's Fox Fire style.

@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@HexBozoline
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@yj
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Jew D. Boy
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@Seth
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@Kuro Ashi
@Slash Slash BigSlash
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Tobi
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@LuthonTheDragDown
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@Albino 👑
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon
@Gauntlet
@Trafalgar_D_Law
@rerere
@Midnight Delight
@Xlaw
@Garps tekkai
@Pantheos
@Parker
@ReggieZoldyck21
@Luffy bin Dragon
@Blother
@T.D.A
@BidaPowersTV
@Fn Lucci
@Sanji D Cook
@Cross_Marian
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna
@Blother
@Slash Slash BigSlash
@Oblivion
I’m under the assumption that Zoro has a better base CoO than Luffy. Whereas Luffy has the best CoO mastery. Zoro is aware of things much quicker before Luffy is. With the Okobore town against the Batman Gifter, Zoro noticed it before Luffy. And here now, Zoro sensed the BM attack immediately.

Perks of having one eye, makes you perceive threats quicker.

The latest chapter has been an absolute gold mine for fans of the Grandmaster. I'll chronicle Zoro's laudable accomplishments:

Vs Big Mom
After Kaido knocks Luffy down with Thunder Bagua, Big Mom hurries to blitz him with Heavenly Fire:

When she's about to make contact with Luffy, the Grandmaster begins his counterattack:

As we can see from this scan, there's considerable distance between Zoro and Big Mom/Luffy:

Faster than Big Mom or Luffy could perceive (let alone react), he blitzes Big Mom and cleaves Prometheus in two:

Prometheus is left temporarily unable to fuse back together:

Conclusion
This is an amazing speed feat for Zoro. He blitzed a Yonkou in the middle of their attack from point blank range with a considerable starting distance. The Grandmaster's attack speed once again impresses. This is one of the best speed feats in the series given that Big Mom's reaction speed should scale to other top tiers.

I love how Zoro could copy Kinemon's technique after just witnessing it, but I don't want to say more on it until we get additional details.

As a Firstmate
After saving his captain's life from the Yonkou Big Mom, Zoro chastises him not to let down his guard for a single second:

Vs Kaido
Zoro and Killer prepare their attack for Kaido, with Kaido noticing them and preparing to counter attack:

Kaido counterattacks but is unable to tag either of them and gets sliced cleanly (without either using hardening I might add). Killer attacks Kaido's neck, while Zoro attacks his body. We see Kaido grunt in pain ("UGH!!!") and specks of blood dislodged from his body:

In the following panels, Oda highlights how Killer's attack only managed to dent Kaido's neck but failed to break his skin. This means the specks of blood comes from Zoro's attack. Kaido further compliments them on their successful attack:

Zoro is left unsatisfied with the damage he dealt and comments on how he has yet to fully acclimatise to Enma:

Zoro's feat is rendered all the more impressive by the fact that — unless I'm misunderstanding something —Zoro's Rengoku Oni Giri did more damage to Kaido than Luffy's Kong Gun:

Contextualising Zoro's Offensive Feat
That Zoro could damage Kaido with a Rengoku Oni Giri is especially notable, because Oni Giri is one of Zoro's low tier Santoryu attacks (and is probably his weakest). My reasons below:
  • The first Santoryu attack he used.
    • Preskip He used it to finish Axe Hand Morgan.
    • Postskip He used the upgraded version to finish Hyouzou
  • It's normally his opening Santoryu attack
    • Against Mihawk
    • Against Daz Bones
  • Attacks probably stronger than Oni Giri:
    • Ul Tora Gari
      • Zoro used it to counter the massive Punk Hazard Dragon and pushed it back
    • Yasha Garasu
      • Gave Oars many wounds that drew blood
  • Attacks definitely stronger than Oni Giri:
    • Nigori-Zake
      • Overpowered Kaku's Bigan and cut him
      • Cut Oars fang
    • Gyuki Yuzume
      • Destroyed T-Bone's attack and oneshot him
    • Tatsumaki
      • Nearly broke Kaku's Tekkai
    • 108(0) Pound Cannon
      • Oars admitted it would cut him pretty badly
      • Bisected Pica's Golem
    • Rokudo no Tsuji
      • Ougi
    • Sanzen Sekai
      • Zoro's final attack against Mihawk
      • Badly cut Oars up
      • Bisected Pica's Golem and set the top half floating up several hundred metres

Maybe Oni Giri is not the weakest Santoryu attack, but it's a low tier Santoryu attack. Powerscaling Santoryu attacks it would be something like:
  • Top Tier
    • (Ichidai) Sanzen (Daisen) Sekai
  • High tier
    • Rokudo no Tsuji
    • Nigori-Zake
    • 108(0) Pound Cannon
  • Mid Tier
    • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
    • Gyuki Yuzume
  • Low Tier
    • Karasuma Gari
    • Hyokindama
    • Daibutsu Giri
    • Yasha Garasu
    • Ushi Bari
    • Toro Nagashi
    • (Ul) Tora Gari
    • (Rengoku) Oni Giri

Furthermore, given that Zoro did not use hardening on his Rengoku Oni Giri, it could likely have been made massively stronger.

Conclusion
Zoro once again blitzes a Yonkou (who was aware of him and actively trying to counterattack). Said Yonkou had himself just blitzed a Luffy that was using future sight. This is another demonstration of his insane attack speed. Furthermore, Zoro's attack power is further highlighted by the fact that a low tier Santoryu attack (and without hardening) was able to do some damage to Kaido and earn him compliments (more damage than was dealt by Kong Gun).

Addenda
While this week was indeed a treasure trove of Grandmaster greatness, Lord Zoro is just getting started.
  • He didn't use hardening in his opening attack.
  • We have confirmation that he's going to get significantly stronger as the battle progresses.
    • He has still not yet fully acclimatised to Enma.
  • He has still yet to show Asura or anything else he learned from Mihawk
    • Luffy left the time skip with a new Gear (Gear 4)
    • Sanji left the time skip with an upgraded Diable Jambe and Hell's Memories
    • Zoro may have upgrades/modifiers to his Asura
  • His weakest Santoryu attack was able to damage Kaido
    • Oni Giri is the first Santoryu attack Zoro used in the series and it's his Gomu Gomu no Pistol equivalent.
  • We have confirmation that Zoro can copy sword techniques after witnessing them once.
    • Big Mom right now is wielding a flaming sword and has quite a few techniques of her own.
      • Zoro has expressed interest in a fire sword.
      • Zoro can replicate the fire aspect with Kinemon's Fox Fire style.

@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@HexBozoline
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@yj
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Jew D. Boy
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@Seth
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@Kuro Ashi
@Slash Slash BigSlash
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Tobi
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@LuthonTheDragDown
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@Albino 👑
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon
@Gauntlet
@Trafalgar_D_Law
@rerere
@Midnight Delight
@Xlaw
@Garps tekkai
@Pantheos
@Parker
@ReggieZoldyck21
@Luffy bin Dragon
@Blother
@T.D.A
@BidaPowersTV
@Fn Lucci
@Sanji D Cook
@Cross_Marian
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna
@Blother
@Slash Slash BigSlash
@Oblivion
Crazy

Here after One Piece Chapter 1002.

I'll say this again, this is the right place for it; "One Piece fans have been in Candy land worrying about dodging jelly beans and baking cakes for elderly folk for so long........ that they have forgotten who the Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro is." They have forgotten this is battle Shounen manga, about rising to the Pinnacle of Strength. Where Iron-Clad Resolve, Unwavering Ambition, Faith, and Loyalty, unites like-minded individuals to the highest of heights.
The man to surpass Kozuki Oden, Silvers "Dark King" Rayleigh, Shimotsuki "Sword God" Ryuma, and the WSS Dracule "Hawk-eyes" Mihawk; Roronoa Zoro is here on Onigashima facing off the Strongest of Emperors in the Strongest Seas with the Strongest of the New Generation.

Naysayers will speak their ill tongue because it is easy to hate, but hard to appreciate.
The criteria we had established for Zoro was busted through by a sledgehammer.
Oda himself has gone above and beyond to show us Zoro's greatness.
And this is Just the beginning.
:zosmug:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Here after One Piece Chapter 1002.

I'll say this again, this is the right place for it; "One Piece fans have been in Candy land worrying about dodging jelly beans and baking cakes for elderly folk for so long........ that they have forgotten who the Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro is." They have forgotten this is battle Shounen manga, about rising to the Pinnacle of Strength. Where Iron-Clad Resolve, Unwavering Ambition, Faith, and Loyalty, unites like-minded individuals to the highest of heights.
The man to surpass Kozuki Oden, Silvers "Dark King" Rayleigh, Shimotsuki "Sword God" Ryuma, and the WSS Dracule "Hawk-eyes" Mihawk; Roronoa Zoro is here on Onigashima facing off the Strongest of Emperors in the Strongest Seas with the Strongest of the New Generation.

Naysayers will speak their ill tongue because it is easy to hate, but hard to appreciate.
The criteria we had established for Zoro was busted through by a sledgehammer.
Oda himself has gone above and beyond to show us Zoro's greatness.
And this is Just the beginning.
:zosmug:
Indeed, I have pointed it out in the past. WCI made people forget what Zoro is...