Current Events The Decade of Zoro

I love characters who come from the bottom and train like hell to reach the top. That's why Koby is my favorite character and that's why I love Zoro. He's SO cool. I just wish he didn't have CoC. I'd like to see him get there without any powers that can't be attained with training (assuming that's the case with CoC)

A

Akagaminoproduction

I love characters who come from the bottom and train like hell to reach the top. That's why Koby is my favorite character and that's why I love Zoro. He's SO cool. I just wish he didn't have CoC. I'd like to see him get there without any powers that can't be attained with training (assuming that's the case with CoC)
Considering the explanation of CoC he should have been the first to get CoC

Small prediction of what I think Zoro is going to for the rest of the arc:

• Defeat King and learn how to use basic CoC(maybe even advanced coc?) in less than 15 minutes.
  • Get effected by the medicine and knocked out.
  • Luffy will defeat Kaido at this point.
  • Dragon Kaido gets back up and attempts to destroy the Flower Capital.
  • Zoro gets up and confronts Kaido.
  • ZKK.
Yeah I think Hiyori is gonna heal him after the King fight to segway into the Kaido fight
Also amazing sig, the colors really pop out

People actually think Zoro will cut Kaido? :suresure:
:holdthisl:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah I think Hiyori is gonna heal him after the King fight to segway into the Kaido fight
If Hiyori was going to heal Zoro, I think it would have happened earlier in the raid, but I never thought about Hiyori giving Zoro some last minute healing before ZKK/Zoro vs Kaido Round 2, I can see that happening.

Only question is how Zoro would get to Hiyori.

Also amazing sig, the colors really pop out
thx bro, it's from Kingdom.

B

Ballel

If Hiyori was going to heal Zoro, I think it would have happened earlier in the raid, but I never thought about Hiyori giving Zoro some last minute healing before ZKK/Zoro vs Kaido Round 2, I can see that happening.

Only question is how Zoro would get to Hiyori.

thx bro, it's from Kingdom.
What can Hiyori do?
Once the effects of the drug are wearing off he's fucked , Hiyori can do nothing to prevent the double damage from kicking in.