Controversial The defenitive thread about swordsmanship skills and titles.

Stephen Paul's translation for the sequence in chapter 52 where what Zoro said to Sanji is being brought up. Early Viz Translations were ass cheeks.

https://web.archive.org/web/2009042...ascreener.com/stephen/onepiece/op-v06c052.txt

@BleakAsh

Who's the dumb, agenda driven twat now?
Tf is this argument.. Saikyo can be translated into many nuanced words what does blaming translator for using one of the actual ones faulty just coz you see it as that.. did Stephen come out and take it back? what the hell is this site even an achieve?

if he did call it out then we can talk and then it would explain this even

I'm even more confused coz now the scanlations call Mihawk the greatest and Viz say the strongest

and shut it you started calling me daft after stating your own bs and coming up with these that even in oblivious of
just coz the translations doesn't suit your shit.

bruhb don't even have an agenda, I'm scuritinizing of semantics while still being fairly consistent with my take

you still have to prove

why and how Mihawk regardless of these bs semantics and I'm just trying to make it easy for your shit head by what was suppose to be convincing basically now just a flipin Enigma

Last edited:
Tf is this argument.. Saikyo can be translated into many nuanced words what does blaming translator for using one of the actual ones faulty just coz you see it as that.. did Stephen come out and take it back? what the hell is this site even an achieve?

I'm even more confused coz now the scanlations call Mihawk the greatest and Viz say the strongest

and shut it you started calling me daft after stating your own bs and coming up with these that even in oblivious of

bruhb don't even gave an agenda in scuritinizing of semantics while still being fairly consistent with my take

you still have to prove

why and how Mihawk regardless of these bs semantics and I'm just trying to make it easy for your shit head by what was suppose to be convincing basically now just a flipin Enigma
Strongest, greatest, best, most skilled.. Same thing.. As long as it's Swordmanship related..

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Damn this madlad took advantage of the chaos the last chapter brought to the sanjifandom and took command of them all.
:pepecafe:
Is the Zoro faction also this organized?
Lol. I formed the Sanji Defense Squad way back in June 2021. Here’s the post if you’re curious: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/members/sanji-d-goat.1313/page-21#profile-post-36769

I still am recruiting more officers into my ranks so currently I have 23 Commanding Officers and 8 Executive Officers who pledged their loyalty to me in their volition.

Not sure about Zoro faction, I assumed they work in a singular branch since they don’t technically have hierarchy among themselves cuz their fanbase is big ya know I’m sayin’?
As the 1st ranked one Is my duty to serve you as the king.
It wasn’t a mistake to put you in charge of the 1st Seat of the Four Heavenly Kings after all.:araboss:

bruhb don't even gave an agenda in scuritinizing of semantics while still being fairly consistent with my take

you still have to prove

Oda has made the difference between "greatest" and "strongest"

If he wants to say greatest, he would use "ichi no" (like he did in chapter 700)

If he wants to say strongest, he would use "saikyou" (like he did in all other instances when describing Mihawk)

Its like calling Whitebeard (sekai saiykou no otoko), the world greatest man which doesn't make sense

Not sure what being coloured have to do with anything

I never denied Zoro saying he wants to be "strongest daikengo"

But he has also said he wants to be the "strongest kenshin"

And we know Shanks is a "kenshin"
So?.. Swordsman is the general term of the field.. Zoro is already on Shanks level in term of Swordsmanship, they share the same rank..

Meaning CoC Coating is not used in Swords duel..

Not sure about Zoro faction, I assumed they work in a singular branch since they don’t technically have hierarchy among themselves cuz their fanbase is big ya know I’m sayin’?
They're like rocks pirates fighting each other. People like them don't wanna be under someone.
Nik, Shishio and so on, they would all fight against each other even though they're on the same boat.

Oda has made the difference between "greatest" and "strongest"

If he wants to say greatest, he would use "ichi no" (like he did in chapter 700)

If he wants to say strongest, he would use "saikyou" (like he did in all other instances when describing Mihawk)

Its like calling Whitebeard (sekai saiykou no otoko), the world greatest man which doesn't make sense

Same thing..

Tcb are biased as fuck because they translated "最強" as strongest in chapter 996 but "最強" as greatest in 1058

Ofcourse then they made a poll about Mihawk and Shanks afterwards. They don't do that for no other chapter. Viz literally has inside information which is why they had Zoro bounty right. So anything these clowns are sayijgs ignore them. Viz has translated to WSS and WGS. They can Cope all they want. Its literally in the official