Gakuki?
Hakuki?
Duke?
Tou?
Kanmei?
Kyouen?

This is what peak performance looks like

But really, there's one who decisively stands above all

Renpa's legend is something we cannot even begin to measure. Even when pit against the mightiest of the great generals, more times than not he has you beat most areas of expertise, the level at which Renpa operates in his warfare is on an entirely different league to any previous or current general we've seen.

To understand Renpa's character, there's a famous story that happened between him and Rinshoujou. Hara didn't mention it in Shukai so you might as well read it here
King Sho was going to bait Zhao's king into agreeing to send out armies to support Qin, but RSJ was able to turn down his offer with tactful speech. Upon return, Zhao king believed that the day goes to RSJ, but Renpa felt it unfair as he should be credited too for acting as the bodyguard. For a while RSJ would avoid Renpa on sight, but eventually he confessed to others that he would never do anything to endanger Renpa's loyalty to the state since he's the only Zhao general capable of taking Qin head on. Once Renpa learnt this, he visited RSJ's dwellings with huge stretches of thorns on his back to seek RSJ's forgiveness, after which they became close buds.

Renpa is just straight up a giga chad, his simple attitude is what allows him to exude this infinite amount of testosterone
I can only think of Duke Hyou, but there is no one in touch with warfare as Renpa. He doesn't care about which state uses him to unleash his power, that is irrelevant. If Zhao has mediocre kings then fuck it, I go to a different state to wage war.

His endless vitality also stems from the same source, even Ouki admits defeat in that category. Renpa was born to wage war plain and simple

And only death can separate him from the battlefield

We've seen generals exuding their aura to raise morale among their ranks, but no one even comes close to Renpa.
This is what the Renpa effect does to an actual general of a foreign state commanding an army of over 150k

And dealing with foreign Wei soldiers who are known for their serious demeanor, all Renpa had to do was raise his fist to split the heavens

It is literally impossible to surpass this level of testosterone, there is one who holds this level of weight on the battlefield
You can find a couple generals who might compete with Renpa commanding foreign soldiers, but just imagine how Zhao dogs would react to Renpa..

Despite his legendary martial prowess and talent in warfare, and more so because he possessed these qualities, Renpa can sit down with his most mortal enemy and exchange words over a couple drinks, even share personal matters you would normally hide from your most trusted vassals

This is what it means to be a great general of the heavens, being honest to a fault

Not enough generals have a heart to do what Renpa did here, even after he went bonkers for losing Rinko, Renpa could still hold his emotions for the boy Ouki passed his glaive to, and then even further motivates this kid by handing him RInko's sword. Talk about the level of respect for both his opponents and himself

Here are some extraordinary feats and portrayal:
-Even at old age, Riboku thinks no one in China stands a chance against Renpa in a head on clash

-Even after beating Riboku and conquering Gyou old man Renpa thinks nothing of the Qin greenhorns and is ready to place their heads on a spike

-Stands at the top of the food chain alongside Ouki when it comes to martial prowess, to the point where the legendary Gaimou tries to hype himself up using Renpa

-Arguably his greatest feat and one of the best in the manga, Gakujou, someone considered the second in Zhao above the likes of Kouchou, and a general who knows the bread and butter of Renpa's warfare after fighting alongside him for decades, was helpless against Renpa even with an astronomical numerical advantage (50k vs 8k)

-Mougou's fortress which he planned for 40 whole years to beat Renpa, even after paying huge sums of money to accumulate info on Renpa (the man literally slept in barns for years to manage this) was easily conquered by Renpa, and it wasn't even enough to get his blood going
Not to mention his unique photographic memory

-And lastly what makes Renpa so legendary is his mastery of all aspects of warfare, he is beyond doubt the most complete general and the one with the highest chances of victory when confronted with any randomly generated battle scenario

Only Renpa can duel Ouki to a standstill, charge fiercely into battle like Moubu, crack formations and fortress with sheer instincts like the Duke, outmaneuver a strategist of Ousen's caliber and erect an iron defense that withstands the Qin6 assault for 2 years, and to think that he can switch between these forms at will

Disclaimer
This doesn't actually mean Renpa beats everyone in 1v1, personally I think Hakuki and Gakuki potentially whoop his ass after a hard fought battle, but Renpa is still the most complete general with the highest chance of victory at any given scenario.

The heavens will never bear a more goated general

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Shanks @God Buggy @Elder Lee Hung @Dark Admiral @Monet @Yo Tan Wa @MarineHQ @TheKnightOfTheSea @RayanOO @Xione @Bullet@NikaInParis @FutureWarrior123 @Great General Kanki

Last edited:
Maybe Li Mu irl but definitely not manga Riboku, especially in a head on clash where Riboku admitted inferiority to an older Renpa
The way the manga is structured there are multiple aspects that breed a strong general, and Renpa mastered all

This doesn't actually mean Renpa beats everyone in 1v1, I think Hakuki and Gakuki whoop his ass after a hard fought battle, but Renpa is still the most complete general with the highest chance of victory at any given scenario.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Maybe Li Mu irl but definitely not manga Riboku, especially in a head on clash where Riboku admitted inferiority to an older Renpa
The way the manga is structured there are multiple aspects that breed a strong general, and Renpa mastered all

This doesn't actually mean Renpa beats everyone in 1v1, I think Hakuki and Gakuki whoop his ass after a hard fought battle, but Renpa is still the most complete general with the highest chance of victory at any given scenario.
I don't read Kingdom lol. Never have. I am just here to represent Riboku since it's a running joke with @RayanOO and @TheKnightOfTheSea :milaugh:

But Riboku>your fave :endthis:
:kuzanshut:

Renpa,Ousen,Ouki and Riboku are the 4 who i can't see be put in discussion of GOATs
Post automatically merged:

Riboku is because of Plot, he was açready dead since Shukai Plans.

Renpa is the Goat himself.

Ouki the Monstrous Bird.

Ousen only one who almost deal with Riboku easily in Shukai if Wasn't for Plot.

Riboku is my GOAT. That said, you can't go wrong with Renpa, this man is definitely a candidate for the GOAT, in the manga and also historically.

I give Riboku the edge for two reasons: 1) Riboku is like the end game material for Shin 2) Riboku beat Ouki, and Renpa is not better than Ouki.

Again, I fully get it if someone believes Renpa is the GOAT, he has the resume to back it up. I absolutely love this character.

@SakazOuki With a Renpa GIGAthread:myman:

First, little side note: there are a few generals who I rank higher then Renpa, I think only a few are stronger than him. Riboku, Ousen, Hakuki, Gakuki, Kouen.

That aside.
Renpa is an incredibly complete commander, he can do everything at a very high level. Being a strategical brain, an instinctual beast, a great leader, a valorous warrior who can lead from the front, equally adept in any kind of war, then there's some f. up stuff he only can do, like dismantling a fortress full of traps with his photograpic memory.

He's also a man who has such a thirst for conflict and carnage that he maybe manages to distinguish himself from even some of his equally talented peers (remember the "I'm no match for you" line from Ouki and "warfare is everything to me" from himself). Hara translates that in his design too, he's possibly the most battle scarred Great General that we have ever seen in Kingdom.
And like he said, he will only retire when he dies, with his fire at his fullest. Shin vs Renpa makes sense on so many levels and it will be a vital point for both characters.

For manga, the only GOAT is Ousen. For defeating Riboku at Shukai plain, securing Kankoku pass, defeating Ordo's army in most comical and brutal way, ofcourse for stalling KyouEn and disrupting Renpa’s strategy. Many more incoming in the future chapters.

Leaving Ousen aside, both Ouki and Renpa has been the best in warfare but both had quite low screentime. Both are unmatchable in the whole series feat wise and with portrayal as well.

But historically it's HakuKi who's owning the China but not much in manga. Lol

Last edited:
A widely discussed topic, who is the goat of Kingdom
Kanki?
Ousen?
Moubu?
Rinshoujou?
Riboku?
Ouki?
Gakuki?
Hakuki?
Duke?
Tou?
Kanmei?
Kyouen?

This is what peak performance looks like

But really, there's one who decisively stands above all

Renpa's legend is something we cannot even begin to measure. Even when pit against the mightiest of the great generals, more times than not he has you beat most areas of expertise, the level at which Renpa operates in his warfare is on an entirely different league to any previous or current general we've seen.

To understand Renpa's character, there's a famous story that happened between him and Rinshoujou. Hara didn't mention it in Shukai so you might as well read it here
King Sho was going to bait Zhao's king into agreeing to send out armies to support Qin, but RSJ was able to turn down his offer with tactful speech. Upon return, Zhao king believed that the day goes to RSJ, but Renpa felt it unfair as he should be credited too for acting as the bodyguard. For a while RSJ would avoid Renpa on sight, but eventually he confessed to others that he would never do anything to endanger Renpa's loyalty to the state since he's the only Zhao general capable of taking Qin head on. Once Renpa learnt this, he visited RSJ's dwellings with huge stretches of thorns on his back to seek RSJ's forgiveness, after which they became close buds.

Renpa is just straight up a giga chad, his simple attitude is what allows him to exude this infinite amount of testosterone
I can only think of Duke Hyou, but there is no one in touch with warfare as Renpa. He doesn't care about which state uses him to unleash his power, that is irrelevant. If Zhao has mediocre kings then fuck it, I go to a different state to wage war.

His endless vitality also stems from the same source, even Ouki admits defeat in that category. Renpa was born to wage war plain and simple

And only death can separate him from the battlefield

We've seen generals exuding their aura to raise morale among their ranks, but no one even comes close to Renpa.
This is what the Renpa effect does to an actual general of a foreign state commanding an army of over 150k

And dealing with foreign Wei soldiers who are known for their serious demeanor, all Renpa had to do was raise his fist to split the heavens

It is literally impossible to surpass this level of testosterone, there is one who holds this level of weight on the battlefield
You can find a couple generals who might compete with Renpa commanding foreign soldiers, but just imagine how Zhao dogs would react to Renpa..

Despite his legendary martial prowess and talent in warfare, and more so because he possessed these qualities, Renpa can sit down with his most mortal enemy and exchange words over a couple drinks, even share personal matters you would normally hide from your most trusted vassals

This is what it means to be a great general of the heavens, being honest to a fault

Not enough generals have a heart to do what Renpa did here, even after he went bonkers for losing Rinko, Renpa could still hold his emotions for the boy Ouki passed his glaive to, and then even further motivates this kid by handing him RInko's sword. Talk about the level of respect for both his opponents and himself

Here are some extraordinary feats and portrayal:
-Even at old age, Riboku thinks no one in China stands a chance against Renpa in a head on clash

-Even after beating Riboku and conquering Gyou old man Renpa thinks nothing of the Qin greenhorns and is ready to place their heads on a spike

-Stands at the top of the food chain alongside Ouki when it comes to martial prowess, to the point where the legendary Gaimou tries to hype himself up using Renpa

-Arguably his greatest feat and one of the best in the manga, Gakujou, someone considered the second in Zhao above the likes of Kouchou, and a general who knows the bread and butter of Renpa's warfare after fighting alongside him for decades, was helpless against Renpa even with an astronomical numerical advantage (50k vs 8k)

-Mougou's fortress which he planned for 40 whole years to beat Renpa, even after paying huge sums of money to accumulate info on Renpa (the man literally slept in barns for years to manage this) was easily conquered by Renpa, and it wasn't even enough to get his blood going
Not to mention his unique photographic memory

-And lastly what makes Renpa so legendary is his mastery of all aspects of warfare, he is beyond doubt the most complete general and the one with the highest chances of victory when confronted with any randomly generated battle scenario

Only Renpa can duel Ouki to a standstill, charge fiercely into battle like Moubu, crack formations and fortress with sheer instincts like the Duke, outmaneuver a strategist of Ousen's caliber and erect an iron defense that withstands the Qin6 assault for 2 years, and to think that he can switch between these forms at will

Disclaimer
This doesn't actually mean Renpa beats everyone in 1v1, personally I think Hakuki and Gakuki potentially whoop his ass after a hard fought battle, but Renpa is still the most complete general with the highest chance of victory at any given scenario.

The heavens will never bear a more goated general

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Shanks @God Buggy @Elder Lee Hung @Dark Admiral @Monet @Yo Tan Wa @MarineHQ @TheKnightOfTheSea @RayanOO @Xione @Bullet@NikaInParis @FutureWarrior123 @Great General Kanki
Gigachad thread. This almost summarized everything that i like about Renpa, hopefully i would quote this to give a more detailed reply later.