Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters

To those who can hear me I say: Do not despair! The misery that was, is, and will be upon us is but the passing of hatred, the bitterness of men who fear the way of Zoro's progress. And just out there the haters huddle, sheer terror gripping tight in their hearts with icy fingers... knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the hands of the Grandmaster.

We are not degenerates! We are not animals! We are man and woman! We have the love of humanity in our hearts. We don't hate. Only the unloved hate. The unloved and the unnatural. We're not goons. We're not bullies. No matter what people say or do... we have to be ourselves. And we're gonna stick together. You know why? Because we are the servants of the Grandmaster! We are band of brothers! And for you today who wants to sheds your blood with us shall be our brother too!

We are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, towards which we have striven these many years. The path we have chosen for the present is full of hazards, as all paths are; but it is the one most consistent with our character and courage as a Zoro fans!

Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do. SUNACCHI....!!!
As soon as Kaido was shown as a Dragon I knew who would take care of him.
It is happening 100%
Great post <3

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yo, and thats totally okay. I dont think anyone expects Luffy to 1v1 Kaido off the bat. Most of us expect a huge tag fight against both Yonko, or even Big Mom doing something like betrayal (though I doubt it). If Luffy knocks out Kaido with a crazy attack, only for Kaido to get up again and Zoro to lop off his head as a mirror to Ryuuma, that's okay. I almost half expect the Scabbards to do the same to the likely alive Orochi and his 7 other heads.

Its how you put down these dragons. Honestly no other way and I think its sort of great the Kaido actually manages to get what he wants in the end, his own death.

I dont think Kaido is Zoro's big fight at all. I still think thats reserved for King or Queen. However, i DO think by the end of the arc, he WILL be the continued Shimotsuki legend like Ryuuma was back in the day, turning his blade black and killing Kaido. It makes sense fundamentally as a narrative device. Its possible he even loses Sandai kitetsu and Momo gives Zoro Ame to turn both blades black.

Just a thought if he's not getting Shusui back
I just expect Zoro to wound Kaido during the battle and then everyone will fight him and at the end of it Zoro will cut his head off for the symbolism and that will mark the end of the tyrant.

I just want Kaido's head to drop in front of the Wano people. It will look so sick.

To those who can hear me I say: Do not despair! The misery that was, is, and will be upon us is but the passing of hatred, the bitterness of men who fear the way of Zoro's progress. And just out there the haters huddle, sheer terror gripping tight in their hearts with icy fingers... knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the hands of the Grandmaster.

We are not degenerates! We are not animals! We are man and woman! We have the love of humanity in our hearts. We don't hate. Only the unloved hate. The unloved and the unnatural. We're not goons. We're not bullies. No matter what people say or do... we have to be ourselves. And we're gonna stick together. You know why? Because we are the servants of the Grandmaster! We are band of brothers! And for you today who wants to sheds your blood with us shall be our brother too!

We are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, towards which we have striven these many years. The path we have chosen for the present is full of hazards, as all paths are; but it is the one most consistent with our character and courage as a Zoro fans!

Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do. SUNACCHI....!!!
@Guan Yu you're getting me hyped for what’s to come, morale is at a all time high !!!
:finally::finally:

People are right to point out that Luffy is still the main character and needs to beat Kaido. Same way that the story points to Zoro (at the least) cutting Kaido, and Kid and Law playing a part in his defeat, the story also needs this to be the moment that Luffy comes into his own as a Great Pirate and gets ready to hand his hat back to Shanks. That means Luffy has to prove himself the strongest on the ally side, the main reason that Kaido is defeated and the one to beat him.

Having said all that, I still think that the above can happen, and that Zoro can kill Kaido.

Zoro killing Kaido (should it happen) will be in dragon form. Dragon Kaido will not be as strong as hybrid Kaido.

What Oda would need to do is have Luffy be the one who performs the best against, and overcomes, hybrid Kaido. I think Oda will need to write it as Luffy clearly having hybrid Kaido beaten, maybe even have Kaido acknowledge that. Then have Dragon Kaido flying off to destroy the Flower Capital as a last throw of the dice, with him acknowledging that he can’t beat Luffy, and that’s where he could have Zoro come in and kill him. Hard to write, because he’d need to have a good way of keeping Luffy out of that final piece of action- Big Mom coming into play and Luffy needing to hold her off? Something like that- but it can be done.

And I’d also be wanting Zoro to have beaten King previously so that all he’s doing isn’t just killing wounded Kaido.
I think this is a fairly balanced take.

Still, personally with the way Oda glued his pen to Luffy's ass post TS my expectations are that Zoro will fight King and then do some stupid shit (birdcage lol) while Luffy does 90% of the job against Kaido with 9% for Kid and 1% for Law.

People here have lost their fucking minds. There is nothing balanced about "He's only gonna kill Zooan form which is weaker than base".

Who the hell talks like that but random powerscaling fanboys? Do you think that's how Oda designs his story?

Zoro says behead in the official translation

Shitstorm incoming
Last time around you guys made Sanji weaker than Drake because of "official translation", while no one in Japanese forums thought that. Can we stop with this "official translation" crap every week? Stephen's translations are not the most accurate, but most "flowy".

You have tons of people in this forum who are more than capable of accurately translating 1-2 words or a phrase.
Let's see if Greg is right or not.

His headcanon is that Alliance defeats Kaido.
Then once they leave to Elbaf, Blackbeard kills Kaido and inherits his "World's strongest creature" title (by eating his fruit?).
Then the Straw hats defeat Big Mom in Elbaf.
Greg's idea was/is the most reasonable and what most people predicted before they got bit by the Zolo bug. He predicted WCI perfectly too. Blackbeard needs the most powerful 3 DFs, and Kaido has the strongest Zooan. It's pretty much a guarantee that he will kill Kaido like Whitebeard and steal his DF.

As for Big Mom, I think her story is done here. Her crew is not enough to matchup with Straw Hats.

Last edited:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
People here have lost their fucking minds. There is nothing balanced about "He's only gonna kill Zooan form which is weaker than base".

Who the hell talks like that but random powerscaling fanboys? Do you think that's how Oda designs his story?

Last time around you guys made Sanji weaker than Drake because of "official translation", while no one in Japanese forums thought that. Can we stop with this "official translation" crap every week? Stephen's translations are not the most accurate, but most "flowy".

You have tons of people in this forum who are more than capable of accurately translating 1-2 words or a phrase.

Greg's idea was/is the most reasonable and what most people predicted before they got bit by the Zolo bug. He predicted WCI perfectly too. Blackbeard needs the most powerful 3 DFs, and Kaido has the strongest Zooan. It's pretty much a guarantee that he will kill Kaido like Whitebeard and steal his DF.

As for Big Mom, I think her story is done here. Her crew is not enough to matchup with Straw Hats.
You really think Oda will reuse Kaido's DF after having it play a big role in this arc? With Whitebeard's DF, we only had a small amount of chapters (30 I think?) of a dying WB using his fruit...while here we have 100+ of a healthy Kaido using his DF. I'd bank on Blackbeard taking the Yamata no Orochi fruit that Orochi underutilized over Kaido's fruit (assuming he has one)

Let's see if Greg is right or not.

His headcanon is that Alliance defeats Kaido.
Then once they leave to Elbaf, Blackbeard kills Kaido and inherits his "World's strongest creature" title (by eating his fruit?).
Then the Straw hats defeat Big Mom in Elbaf.
BB will take Kaido fruit, but I don't think it will be after Luffy leave

BB will take it while Luffy is there

I think even when he take it Kaido won't die and continue to fight ( pushing the idea he can't killed even more), then Luffy finish the job after

I really don't think this Raid will be the end of Kaido, BB appearing will for sure happen, but now it's not possible, if the raid fail it would be

BB have Moria with him as well, no way Moria will have no role in Kaido Saga

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Kaidos not got a fruit.