Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
Which chapter was it again where Drake and Kid cheap shotted a distracted and ill prepared Apoo? My memory is a little hazy on the number....
Getting old?

You said =>
You think he's going to go from needing Drakes help to finish off a Supernova quickly
I could argue Drake also got Zoro's help and couldnt finish Apoo off.

The distraction part was related to Kidd.

Apoo noticed Kidd and had every opportunity to defend him self or counter attack. Zoro blindsided Apoo while he was being overwhelmed by Drake.
Thats false.

Apoo didnt even know Kidd was there

Its clear from the drawing that Kidd attacked from the right, Apoo turned his head and was surprised to notice him at the last moment

Zoro cut Apoo head on, not from the side, not from the back.

Last edited:
I'm just saying, there is a lot of stuff that Oda has characters say that never come to fruition. This could just be another instance of Oda setting up the fandom to subvert expectations, like he has done countless times in the past.
It's not even that. Oda explained how his characters dialogue works. He has a "template" for what a character does/says at any given moment, and his characters talk in accordance with that.

There will never be a point where Zoro shies away from the strongest guy in the room. He was ready to throw hands with Fujitora

That doesn't he will defeat him. That's just who his character is.

Is it me or Zoro's finishers are one of the fastest attacks out there? :sanmoji:
He blitzed through Apoo from a mile away, even Drake freaked out.
Then blitzed Queen also from a mile away without him even noticing...
That's why his finisher vs Pica looks so sensational. He is already pretty quick, if you add an outright charge then his explosiveness becomes phenomenal. He is pretty much as powerful as his brain can think of. Intelligence matters a lot too in fights.

To those who can hear me I say: Do not despair! The misery that was, is, and will be upon us is but the passing of hatred, the bitterness of men who fear the way of Zoro's progress. And just out there the haters huddle, sheer terror gripping tight in their hearts with icy fingers... knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the hands of the Grandmaster.

We are not degenerates! We are not animals! We are man and woman! We have the love of humanity in our hearts. We don't hate. Only the unloved hate. The unloved and the unnatural. We're not goons. We're not bullies. No matter what people say or do... we have to be ourselves. And we're gonna stick together. You know why? Because we are the servants of the Grandmaster! We are band of brothers! And for you today who wants to sheds your blood with us shall be our brother too!

We are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, towards which we have striven these many years. The path we have chosen for the present is full of hazards, as all paths are; but it is the one most consistent with our character and courage as a Zoro fans!

Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do. SUNACCHI....!!!

To those who can hear me I say: Do not despair! The misery that was, is, and will be upon us is but the passing of hatred, the bitterness of men who fear the way of Zoro's progress. And just out there the haters huddle, sheer terror gripping tight in their hearts with icy fingers... knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the hands of the Grandmaster.

We are not degenerates! We are not animals! We are man and woman! We have the love of humanity in our hearts. We don't hate. Only the unloved hate. The unloved and the unnatural. We're not goons. We're not bullies. No matter what people say or do... we have to be ourselves. And we're gonna stick together. You know why? Because we are the servants of the Grandmaster! We are band of brothers! And for you today who wants to sheds your blood with us shall be our brother too!

We are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, towards which we have striven these many years. The path we have chosen for the present is full of hazards, as all paths are; but it is the one most consistent with our character and courage as a Zoro fans!

Never Doubted ZKK. It's happening and we are ready to collect your tears and salts, doubters

SUNACCHI!!!

Last edited:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

This is some next level fucking poetry.
:finally::finally::finally:

Congrats on the reopening of this thread. Only Zoro fans could see this moment coming from miles off, but it took over a year and 90 chapters of Wano from them to come to terms with it.

SUNACCHI!!!!!!!

Let's go. We all ready