Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
How is kidd going to hurt kaido?
We’ll have to wait and see. I am sure he has a plan. It would also make zero sense for Oda to include Kidd in this fight if he will be useless.
The conquerors this the conquerors that it will sting a lot once Zoro is a confirmed CoC user if this your argument to keep him down. Oda was already foreshadowing it in the latest chapter, i look forward to see what other excuses you come up with when that day comes.
I am not using CoC to put Zoro down. I am using it to tell people to stop underestimating Kid. I am sure Zoro will unlock it at some point, it would be wack as hell if he didn’t tbh.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We’ll have to wait and see. I am sure he has a plan. It would also make zero sense for Oda to include Kidd in this fight if he will be useless.

I am not using CoC to put Zoro down. I am using it to tell people to stop underestimating Kid. I am sure Zoro will unlock it at some point, it would be wack as hell if he didn’t tbh.
You say he has a plan but 2 chapters ago he asked killer if scrap metal was enough for kaido. Scrap metal. That doesnt sound like someone with a plan to me.

Except this is Zoro arc, just like WCI was Sanji arc. Sanji stopped BM rampage when he said he would. Why wouldn't Zoro big declaration of the arc fail.
Sanji still played second fiddle to Luffy in WCI, even though he stopped the ticking time bomb scenario. We haven't even been introduced to that yet in Wano, so we have no idea what it is going to be. I doubt Oda is going to rehash the same exact scenario that he just used one arc prior with Kaido needing to be stopped from rampaging to save the Country, like Big Mom did. It'll probably be something different, and Zoro can stop it, and save the Country that way.

Oh, come on. The dude just spent 20+ minutes with Drake and countless fodder trying to get the antidote back from Apoo, while Apoo was holding them both off at the same time. You think he's going to go from needing Drakes help to finish off a Supernova quickly, to soloing someone like King who >>>>> Apoo?

If Zoro is going to go from fighting King to joining the fight against Kaido, then he's getting help against King.
Need some Copium. Zoro didn’t even go bandana