Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
Nah,Luffy needs to free Wano,because that is his job as revolutionary I mean pirate and that is his promise to the future shogun.He is the one that always librates the country from a evil ruler and the guy that local citizen wank to before they go to sleep.
Luffy ain t doing shit the one who has oden s sword will free wano and cut down kaido in the flower capital like ryuma did witha dragon
people of wano are waiting for second ryuma not for condom d luffy
The director of toei animation knows the end of wano and he said it s surprising
Luffy defeating kaido ain t surprising :pepapoo:

Luffy ain t doing shit the one who has oden s sword will free wano and cut down kaido in the flower capital like ryuma did witha dragon
people of wano are waiting for second ryuma not for condom d luffy
The director of toei animation knows the end of wano and he said it s surprising
Luffy defeating kaido ain t surprising :pepapoo:
all of them getting their ass whooped is also surprising, Wich what will happen

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Oda always leaves the conquerers as the last one standing in fights. Zoro will re open a Kaidos scar with Enma but that’s it. It will start as all Supernova vs Kaido and Big mom, but the final show down will come down to the 4 conquerers. Supernova duo (Luffy and Kid) vs Rocks duo (Kaido and Big Mom).
Zoro is more of a conqueror than useless captain midd. Unlike him zoro is someone who’s going to achieve his dreams so Why would zoro just open up the wound and leave it at that??? His dream dictates he’s going to go above and beyond to kill kaido. If you still don’t understand something as basic as this idk what to tell you.

Still couldn't get the job done for over 20+ minutes until Apoo was completely distracted.
The rival of Luffy couldnt do it (punk gibson) when Apoo was distracted.
A topi roppo couldnt do it when Zoro was helping him.
So take your "distraction" and "needing help" excuse to the trash can. Zoro has shown better offensive prowess than one of Luffy's main rival and a tobi roppo in a single casual attack.

There is no denying that Zoro has a very high chance of fighting Kaido now. (1) He inherited Enma, (2) He said it himself, (3) Ryuma cutting dragon parallel

Last edited:
Zoro is more of a conqueror than useless captain midd. Unlike him zoro is someone who’s going to achieve his dreams so Why would zoro just open up the wound and leave it at that??? His dream dictates he’s going to go above and beyond to kill kaido. If you still don’t understand something as basic as this idk what to tell you.
Zoro is more of a conquerer than Kid? That’s why Kid has conquerers haki and not Zoro right? Lmao you Kid haters will look very stupid at the end of this arc. I’m not even trying to hate on Zoro, I’m just telling you guys to stop downplaying a character who is obviously being built up to play a big role.

Zoro is more of a conquerer than Kid? That’s why Kid has conquerers haki and not Zoro right? Lmao you Kid haters will look very stupid at the end of this arc. I’m not even trying to hate on Zoro, I’m just telling you guys to stop downplaying a character who is obviously being built up to play a big role.
Stop trying they can't get it.
Actually they are luckier than us cause they'll be surprised by it :steef:

The rival of Luffy couldnt do it (punk gibson) when Apoo was distracted.
A topi roppo couldnt do it when Zoro was helping him.
So take your "distraction" and "needing help" excuse to the trash can. Zoro has shown better offensive prowess than one of Luffy's main rival and a tobi roppo in a single casual attack.

There is no denying that Zoro has a very high chance of fighting Kaido now. (1) He inherited Enma, (2) He said it himself
Well that's just a testament to Apoo, and he's a lot stronger than people initially gave him credit for. No matter how you wanna try and spin it, Zoro did not accomplish the feat on his own. :kayneshrug:

And of course the chance of Zoro fighting alongside everyone else against Kaido is there. But soloing a YC1 and then joining the fight will never happen. It's either he 2 V 1's a YC1 and joins the fight against Kaido or he solos a YC and doesn't join the fight.

People are right to point out that Luffy is still the main character and needs to beat Kaido. Same way that the story points to Zoro (at the least) cutting Kaido, and Kid and Law playing a part in his defeat, the story also needs this to be the moment that Luffy comes into his own as a Great Pirate and gets ready to hand his hat back to Shanks. That means Luffy has to prove himself the strongest on the ally side, the main reason that Kaido is defeated and the one to beat him.

Having said all that, I still think that the above can happen, and that Zoro can kill Kaido.

Zoro killing Kaido (should it happen) will be in dragon form. Dragon Kaido will not be as strong as hybrid Kaido.

What Oda would need to do is have Luffy be the one who performs the best against, and overcomes, hybrid Kaido. I think Oda will need to write it as Luffy clearly having hybrid Kaido beaten, maybe even have Kaido acknowledge that. Then have Dragon Kaido flying off to destroy the Flower Capital as a last throw of the dice, with him acknowledging that he can’t beat Luffy, and that’s where he could have Zoro come in and kill him. Hard to write, because he’d need to have a good way of keeping Luffy out of that final piece of action- Big Mom coming into play and Luffy needing to hold her off? Something like that- but it can be done.

And I’d also be wanting Zoro to have beaten King previously so that all he’s doing isn’t just killing wounded Kaido.

Well that's just a testament to Apoo, and he's a lot stronger than people initially gave him credit for. No matter how you wanna try and spin it, Zoro did not accomplish the feat on his own. :kayneshrug:

And of course the chance of Zoro fighting alongside everyone else against Kaido is there. But soloing a YC1 and then joining the fight will never happen. It's either he 2 V 1's a YC1 and joins the fight against Kaido or he solos a YC and doesn't join the fight.
Want to bet your account on it

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Zoro is more of a conquerer than Kid? That’s why Kid has conquerers haki and not Zoro right?
Where does it say he doesn’t have conquerors?? His coc reveal is obviously being saved for a big moment just like luffy back in Mf. And yes he’s more of a conqueror thriller bark showed zoro is of that calibre.

Lmao you Kid haters will look very stupid at the end of this arc. I’m not even trying to hate on Zoro, I’m just telling you guys to stop downplaying a character who is obviously being built up to play a big role.
he can play whatever role he can. He’s not more important than zoro lmfaooo. He’s practically nonexistent. His role is over after wano. He’s going to disappear just like shiki

Last edited:
Already got my account bet on something else. :cheers:
lmfaooo, we can have different bets, for example, you post a status "Cant spell Luffy without an L"

Dont care if its a feat of his own or not. Given similar circumstances, Kidd and Drake couldnt do it.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro should be the one to defeat/kill Kaido but I personally don't see Oda letting anyone other than Luffy deal the final blow...I kinda gave up on the idea of anyone other than Luffy defeating arc villians after Dressrosa. My ideal scenario would be for Luffy, Sanji and Jinbe to handle big mom and Zoro and whoever is left among the Scabbards to deal with Kaido.

lmfaooo, we can have different bets, for example, you post a status "Cant spell Luffy without an L"
If anyone wants to bet their account that Zoro will solo a Yonko Commander #1 and then goes on to kill/give Kaido a new scar (open the old one doesn't count), I'll gladly take them up on that offer. Yall ain't built for that bet though....

Dont care if its a feat of his own or not. Given similar circumstances, Kidd and Drake couldnt do it.
Based on what? Your head cannon?

Last edited: