Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
J

Jo_Ndule

Reddit's mechanics of downvoting and downvoted posts and comments getting buried, promotes group think and consensus opinion a lot more than Xenforo forum Software.

The One Piece subreddit may have more members, but it is less ideologically diverse than WorstGen. Opinions that the majority disagree with on Reddit get hidden by default.

On WorstGen, opinions that the majority disagree with still get a lot of mileage and exposure.

See:
  • @Chrono's King's Merienda
  • @Zoro D Goat's Sanji will fight King and Queen
  • @Jo_Ndule's Zoro's final fight will be YC 3 Kyoshiro
  • @Jackteo's Enma stores Oden's haki
  • @sanjikun's Big Mom would warn Kaido to dodge Kinemon with Enma

All of the above threads are threads the majority of the forum disagreed with, but they still got massive exposure and discussion by the forum community. On the One Piece subreddit, such threads that the majority disagreed with would have been downvoted to oblivion, so most people would never see it.

People that so deviated from the Overton window on Reddit like the aforementioned would not be able to have productive conversations because their comments would get buried under downvotes. Most of the community would never hear their voice because they never see it.

On WorstGen, @Big D. Kaios, @True God Moe and @Erkan12 are/were free to peddle their utter nonsense, and the forum software treats it with the same respect a thread by @Bogard or @Garp the Fist would get.

On WorstGen, what determines what threads people see by default isn't upvotes (group think), but instead the last threads that were posted to. Time is the only mechanic that governs the default exposure. It is ideologically impartial.

The idea that the One Piece subreddit is more ideologically diverse than WorstGen is just plain wrong. The very mechanics of Reddit enforce ideological conformity.
:choppawhat: can you find me any Zoro fan who really believed zoro vs kaido was a thing before enma?!

All of you believed Orochi then king were his main fight

So don't come here tagging me for saying kyoushirio will be his fight ,especially when at the time he wasn't shown as Denjiro. At least i dirnt make or wank denjiro above the heavens then treated him trash like you guys did with orochi and king

And btw, kaido isn't Zoro's main fight. Zoro cutting kaido =/= zoro being in the final round in actv4 vs kaido when lufty takes down kaido

See you when SNs lose... when zoro and Killer are dropped from the battle
It started already, oda showing who are the weakest to be dropped first... surprisingly it wasn't kidd and law as u guys believe.

Zoro and Killer will be very damaged next chapter...then the first KOed later on

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
:choppawhat: can you find me any Zoro fan who believed zoro vs kaido was a thing before enma?!
We thought Zoro will replicate Ryuma's legend and save Wano with Ryuma's sword.

All of you believed Orochi then king were his main fight
We believed in Zoro vs Orochi until Orochi was revealed to be a powered up Spandam. But that was years ago.

So don't come here tagging me for saying kyoushirio will be his fight ,especially when at the time he wasn't shown as Denjiro. At least i dirnt make or wank denjiro above the heavens then treated him trash like you guys did with orochi and king
  • Orochi revealed himself to be trash.
  • Zoro fans don't trash King.

And btw, kaido isn't Zoro's main fight. Zoro cutting kaido =/= zoro being in the final round
Kaido is Zoro's Main Opponent.

See you when SNs lose... when zoro and Killer are dropped from the battle
It started already, oda showing who are the weakest to be dropped first... surprisingly it wasn't kidd and law as u guys believe.

Zoro and Killer will be very damaged next chapter...then the first KOed later on
See you when Zoro slays Kaido.

J

Jo_Ndule

We thought Zoro will replicate Ryuma's legend and save Wano with Ryuma's sword.

We believed in Zoro vs Orochi until Orochi was revealed to be a powered up Spandam. But that was years ago.

• Orochi revealed himself to be trash.
  • Zoro fans don't trash King.

Kaido is Zoro's Main Opponent.

See you when Zoro slays Kaido.
"Zoro fans don't trash king"
Komg went from " he's above katakuri...too strong, the best YC in everything "
Now : he's nothing much for zoro cause Zoro did kinnemon feats.

Kaido isn't his main opponent.
Kaido vs SN trio
King/Smoothie/Queen/Jack vs Zoro/Sanji/Killer

Ryuma was Zoro's fight
Oars was a team battle but luffy is the one who fought the last round and finished him
Moriah was Luffy's fight

Zoro won't be taking down kaido then going to fight shjryu or Fuji or Mihawk who are all below Linlin and kaido. Doesn't make sense.

Threars left for SNs after Kaido:
Luffy : Linlin (if She didn't fall here), Teach, Imu. Maybe Akainu too.
Kidd : Shanks . maybe someone else too.
Zoro : Shiryu, Fuji/kizaru? Gorosei? (None of these are equal to any Yonko even)

You can't be among those who take down kaido in the final round and your next opponent in another major battle arc is a YC (Shiryu).
It's like Luffy taking down kata but has to fight YCs again ... dudes who are lesser in threats and power than Katakuri ...not even equal to him

Kidd is done with YCs ,
Lufgy done with YCs
Zoro isn't! Hasn't even faced one! Will fight one next arcs.
Doesn't matter how strong Shiryu is, he's not a VC or admiral.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
"Zoro fans don't trash king"
Komg went from " he's above katakuri...too strong, the best YC in everything "
Now : he's nothing much for zoro cause Zoro did kinnemon feats.
We have Zoro above Katakuri as well.

Kaido isn't his main opponent.
Kaido vs SN trio
King/Smoothie/Queen/Jack vs Zoro/Sanji/Killer
Keep deluding yourself.

Ryuma was Zoro's fight
As was Kuma.

Zoro won't be taking down kaido then going to fight shjryu or Fuji or Mihawk who are all below Linlin and kaido. Doesn't make sense.
Mihawk isn't below Linlin/Kaido.

Zoro : Shiryu, Fuji/kizaru? Gorosei? (None of these are equal to any Yonko even)
Mihawk is above the Yonkou.

You can't be among those who take down kaido in the final round and your next opponent in another major battle arc is a YC (Shiryu).
  • Shiryuu wouldn't necessarily give Zoro a difficult fight
  • The difficulty facing Shiryuu would be hitting him due to his fruit

Doesn't matter how strong Shiryu is, he's not a VC or admiral.
Shiryuu is Blackbeard's Oden. He may well be above some Admirals.

Cinera is wilding hard.

It's no use

These guys are controlling the narratives yet zoro hasn't done anything offensively or defensively better than others.
Doing Kinnemon feats ain't enough
How many Ls these zoro extremists took so far in Wano? I've lost count.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-vs-new-generation.10594/page-28#post-1038207
Even their protector moderators took major Ls recently, one of them doesn't even read the first post in a zoro wank/sanji bash thread while protecting zoro extremists and the other one says funny shits like Whitebeard being a planet buster and Kyros blitzed Diamante etc. :suresure:

J

Jo_Ndule

How many Ls these zoro extremists took so far in Wano? I've lost count.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-vs-new-generation.10594/page-28#post-1038207
Even their protector moderators took major Ls recently, one of them doesn't even read the first post in a zoro wank/sanji bash thread while protecting zoro extremists and the other one says funny shits like Whitebeard being a planet buster and Kyros blitzed Diamante etc. :suresure:
It's no use.

Mods, users...
Zoro is getting overblown for doing the bare minimum

Zoro is becoming like Marco
Looking cool at doing feats that Brook/apoo/hinbeu can do vs Linlin
Same here, zoro doing kinnemon stuff

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I have completed the the first of a 5 part series on Zoro Killing Kaido:
  1. A look at Inherited Will in the Land of Wano
    1. An analysis of the Oden's will to slay Kaido and open Wano's borders, passed on to his Scabbards and to Roronoa Zoro through Enma.
  2. The Second Advent
    1. "Sword God" Shimotsuki Ryuma, Shimotsuki Zoro, and Dragon Slaying
  3. Death is What Completes a Person
    1. An analysis Kaido's fascination with death and his desire to die at the hands of the Samurai who carries Oden's mantle
  4. The Case Against
    1. An analysis of the most persuasive arguments against ZKK
  5. The Gospel According to ZKK
    1. A synthesis of the previous four essays and my conclusions on the topic after thorough investigation.

Ideally, I would write a new essay every (few) week(s). I hope to be done with the series before May.