Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
See:
  • @Chrono's King's Merienda
  • @Zoro D Goat's Sanji will fight King and Queen
  • @Jo_Ndule's Zoro's final fight will be YC 3 Kyoshiro
  • @Jackteo's Enma stores Oden's haki
  • @sanjikun's Big Mom would warn Kaido to dodge Kinemon with Enma
  • @Critical Mindset's deluge of Vergo wank
You should have include my Sanji bend King's beak thread as well lol.:myman:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sanji-bend-kings-beak.9964/
I think Oda said that a strawhat would die and it looks like it will be Zolo sacrificing himself against Crydo hybrid form
What the hell?.........

This is not going to happened and I'm going to give you a one reason for that. The reason why Zoro will not have any interaction with Kaido, Kill/finish off Kaido, Cut/scar Kaido is because that will be the worst Polt Armor/Plot Convince in history of storytelling. Kaido has been hyped as someone that can't be killed and it's not just rumor it's a solid fact from the manga, the neretore even repeated (for the idiots) that Kaido has been captured by Marians and Yonko 18 times and has been sentenced to death 40 times... that means that Big Mom, WB, Shanks, Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji can't kill him (like literally can't kill him) Akainu's magma can't kill him, Aokiji's ice can't kill him, Kizaru's lisers can't kill him etc. WG would do anything to kill Kaido after capturing him and giving him the life sentence, that also means that all three, no... all 5 Admirals can't kill him combined and after this hype Kaido being killed with magical sword that coincidently was in Wano, like WTF Oda? Are you out of your mind? No matter what Zoro will do whether he's going to weaken him by giving him wound so that Luffy could finish him off or just simply kill Kaido by himself would be the end of One Piece for me and for many fans form over the world, One Piece will be known as the biggest disaster in history of manga if not in history of storytelling, One Piece will lose its position as number one manga and majority of its fans. If Oda loved Zoro as much as you say then he would have made a story spisificle for him, he would be the mane character and WSS would be the big evil that Zoro should kill and all that BS. Zoro isn't the MC he will never get what Luffy gets and as soon as you realize it the less painful will the end of Wano/One Piece be for you.
:milaugh:

I don't think zoro will kill kaido but he will definitely cut him and have a oden moment.
The truth is that i really want to see a flashback about Zoro's training before he uses ashura.
I believe perona help zoro to train his spirit with her powers and make him a lot stronger spirit wise and we will have a mini flashback about that.
I want this more than ZKK theory.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker