Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I love Luffy, but you are insane if you believe his CoA was better than Zoro's right out of the timeskip.

1. Luffy's CoA was broken by Hody's fangs. Zoro who coats his swords with CoA, would have his swords shattered by friggin Hody is what you are insinuating by saying Zoro has weaker CoA than Luffy, and we all know one of the things Zoro had to learn from Mihawk. A single nick is a swordsman shame.
2. Luffy is learning to apply his CoA in a method Zoro has already mastered.

This isn't to say Luffy's CoA won't surpass Zoro's in the end, but it was absolutely not above Zoro's coming out of the timeskip. Luffy mitigated his mediocre CoA mastery with Gear 4th, by increasing the tensile strength of his body, providing more power, resistance, and impact. And we saw firsthand how Luffy dealt with someone that had superior CoA to him during Gear 4th.

Please, stop assuming because character A is overall stronger than character B means that A is stronger than B in all categories. That is elementary levels of thinking.

no i like it , i like when you are crawling on words to bend everything for luffy's sake.. amusing to hear your excuses from ur insecure hearth.. Luffy's coa has been broken by weaklings .. in the end we are talking about luffy who cant break even simple snow wall without multiple tries .. How his fans can except from this weakling to break Kaido's scales ?
Lmao I’m insecure :ROFLMAO:

Man, if only he were learning something that could be used to penetrate Kaido’s scales...:unsure:
Lmao if you think Zoro isn't Soloing his Swordsman fight at the end of the arc. Like I told you all 3 years ago. Zoro isn't Sanji. Zoro is going to get more fights in Wano then Sanji did and will beat a commander level opponent by himself. Look how many stuff Zoro went through already and the War didn't even start yet. Zoro can fight someone and still help with Kaido sincevLuffy fights always end last.
I don’t. Simply put, there’s far too many people involved in the arc for there to be clean 1v1’s. If Luffy isn’t even getting a 1v1, which is virtually guaranteed, why would Zoro? Zoro’s not going to be in condition to help after fighting King. Look at Luffy vs Katakuri and the shape Luffy was in afterwards.

Last edited:
Lmao I’m insecure :ROFLMAO:

Man, if only he were learning something that could be used to penetrate Kaido’s scales...:unsure:

I don’t. Simply put, there’s far too many people involved in the arc for there to be clean 1v1’s. If Luffy isn’t even getting a 1v1, which is virtually guaranteed, why would Zoro? Zoro’s not going to be in condition to help after fighting King. Look at Luffy vs Katakuri and the shape Luffy was in afterwards.
:gokulaugh: trust to old fart's words who used to eat his food from ground ? only oden succeeded to do so. old fart doesnt know the way

Zoro sword will break when he tries to cut kaido and the broken sword will ricochet into Zoro's shoulders causing him to die and bleed out.
be careful about if that sword piece ricothet directly into sanjis ass while he watching it invisible from outside . be extra careful if that sword piece is the black one

S

Shura

in the end we are talking about luffy who cant break even simple snow wall without multiple tries .. How his fans can except from this weakling to break Kaido's scales ?
same way Zoro fans expecting Zoro do something to Kaido when he fainted to the fodder (compared to Kaido) attack/couldn't do shit to birdcage after saying there is nothing that I can't cut/can't cut Orochi/got nailed...if Luffy is weakling, then Zoro can't even be considered as a fodder....

and Zoro knows only how to apply CoA to his swords while being a "master" of CoA
Post automatically merged:

Luffy's CoA was broken by Hody's fangs. Zoro who coats his swords with CoA
Luffy CoA couldn't withstand Hody fangs...but you do realize that he is under sea water while fighting Hody and we know it is difficult to muster CoA for DF users in sea

same way Zoro fans expecting Zoro do something to Kaido when he fainted to the fodder (compared to Kaido) attack/couldn't do shit to birdcage after saying there is nothing that I can't cut/can't cut Orochi/got nailed...if Luffy is weakling, then Zoro can't even be considered as a fodder....

and Zoro knows only how to apply CoA to his swords while being a "master" of CoA

Luffy CoA couldn't withstand Hody fangs...but you do realize that he is under sea water while fighting Hody and we know it is difficult to muster CoA for DF users in sea
Nah zoro never tried to cut BC . if there is any proof in your hand . feel free to share with us. He just tried stop it and succeeded with peoples help. On the other hand what i claimed about luffy are all facts. i can show with panels etc etc. Thanks to drama queen of manga , we have many proof which only his fans refuse them. %90 of you cry about new sword and makes tons of speculation about it but when we compare coa , suddenly all of you forget their existences and act like luffy can win coa battle aganist zoro when he has plus 3 meito along with his coa. Even when his coa broken by fodders. Dont try to cry about how he supposed to be captain and better at everything lol.

I

Inspector_Mu

Zoro will avenge Yasu
He is killing orochi. But first he needs to beat Yc3 Kyoushiro

Ryuma has no unfinished business that Zoro needed to fulfill... stop making up trash

S

Shura

Nah zoro never tried to cut BC . if there is any proof in your hand . feel free to share with us.
same way Luffy never tried to finish Monet or whatever you are suggesting....

He just tried stop it and succeeded with peoples help
yeah for an instant....why try to stop if you can cut....that way problem will be solved right....

Thanks to drama queen of manga , we have many proof which only his fans refuse them. %90 of you cry about new sword and makes tons of speculation about it but when we compare coa , suddenly all of you forget their existences and act like luffy can win coa battle aganist zoro when he has plus 3 meito along with his coa. Even when his coa broken by fodders. Dont try to cry about how he supposed to be captain and better at everything lol.
irony is Zorotards trying to talk about others "speculations" when they make Zoro vs Shogun (who is nearly equal to Kaido before wano), Zoro vs King (because sword), Zoro vs Kyoshiro etc.....and Zoro is YC1 straight from timeskip/Zoro having advanced CoA....... yeah nothing can be as horrendous as these.........CoA master that couldn't protect himself from nails and cuts...yeah lol.....you are talking about fodder this/that....

and swords ain't power up??....then Zoro as a swordsman is not nerfed without Shushui?...or only graded swords make him best swordsman???....

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
same way Luffy never tried to finish Monet or whatever you are suggesting....

yeah for an instant....why try to stop if you can cut....that way problem will be solved right....

irony is Zorotards trying to talk about others "speculations" when they make Zoro vs Shogun (who is nearly equal to Kaido before wano), Zoro vs King (because sword), Zoro vs Kyoshiro etc.....and Zoro is YC1 straight from timeskip/Zoro having advanced CoA....... yeah nothing can be as horrendous as these.........CoA master that couldn't protect himself from nails and cuts...yeah lol.....you are talking about fodder this/that....

and swords ain't power up??....then Zoro as a swordsman is not nerfed without Shushui?...or only graded swords make him best swordsman???....
Ok so who do you think zoros fight this arc is...

It's bs for you because you aren't being open minded and hell bent on 'Luffy always fight opponent alone and so this time it will be the same'

Let me ask you a question? Did we have so many WG involved in an arc before? Did Zoro ever got something which gives him ability to cut final opponent? No.. This is the first time it's happening and for a reason.

And, I said Zoro has been linked to Kaido more than luffy in 'WANo' which is true. Over all, if we factor in Ph and Dressrosa then it's Luffy and everyone knows that

I didn't argue that Luffy won't beat Kaido. I already said Luffy could end up landing final blow. But that doesn't imply Zoro can't participate in the clash. Infact, it's already clear now that Luffy won't solo Kaido which opens up the possibility of tag team action including WG members and Zoro is one of them.

So you are saying that Enma hype is general statement and Zoro will inherit it without Enma being lived up to its actual hype of cutting Zoro?? That's bs and that's not how plots are writing and hypes are delivered.

Nope! Yes Zoro wants to revenge yasui death but it's also clear that Orochi isn't the one that will make Zoro inherit ryuma legacy.

First, Orochi isn't a dragon. Manga clearly called his Df snake model

Second, the sword that can cut snake is inherited by momo and Zoro got dragon sword. Oda is clearly drawing distinction between them. It shouldn't be this hard to see this.

Now you are simply making up things to justify why Zoro shouldn't fight Kaido.

Oda already made it clear that it's Kaido who is the main villain. You say wano people aren't aware of Kaido? Heck, all samurais are planning to raid onigshima and not flower capital.

And, as I said, it's momo who needs to defeat Orochi to inherit oden seat as next true rule. You are mixing the plot to justify what you won't like to see.

And, having origin linkage is important because it give emotional connect to the plot. It give reasons. Kaido is ruling wano for 20 years. Beast pirates wrecked wano. And if wano turns out to be Zoro land then I can guarantee you Zoro will cut Kaido whether you like it or not.

I dont know what you talked here. I never mentioned that Zoro will defeat kaido yet your whole post revolves around it.

I said Zoro will cut Kaido scales and will participate in war but Luffy will still get maximum time against kaido and could land final blow as well. How does this amount to Zoro defeating Kaido?
I am not hell bent on my opinion, i already agreed with Zoro attmpting to try cutting Kaidou at some stage since he got Enma bt that's the only real hint i see from Oda tbh.

It's going to be big war on thr same scale as maybe MF, anyway all the WG members also ain't strong enough to fight Kaidou, Hawkins, Killer n Drake unlike i first believed are already getting the L handed to em. It's gonna be trio fight Kaidou like it was foreshadowed back at Saboady.

Nah, not even close LoL. Not even in Wano.
You guys are misinterpreting his linkage with past Master swordsman Ryumma n Oden and origins from Wano with Kaidou which isn't true at all.
While you ignore the direct hints Oda shows where Luffy admits of takin care of Wano so Tama can eat healthy food again, already clashes with Kaidou, got his ass beaten from Kaidou itseld, asks Hyou to help him unlock advance CoA haki so that he can bypass Kaidou scales, got Advance Penetration haki for the same, is still currently imagining Hitting Kaidou by hitting Iron with Hyou mentioning in the last time he failed to do it. What dirct Manga hints have you got? just Enma that possibly link Zoro to Kaidou bt like i said that also could have different interpretation given Zoro yet hasn't setup to fight Kaidou at all, with Kaidou not aware of his existence.

Well you are doing it in the wrong thread then. And making strong claims like Zoro got more relation with Kaidou than Luffy you are bound to be mistaken.
Anyway i am not against Zoro -trying to cut Kaidou at some point n injuring it somewhat if that's what you truly wants to discuss about, bt honestly that the extent of it i believe can happen.

Why not? Wano can't let go of theur National Treasure, Shishui and there are no other way to exchange it but by hyping a sword to be the only one with doing one of the biggests feats, given the previous sword belonged to Sword God Ryumma, was a Black Blade and has emotional connection to Zoro.
So Enma needed big hype something so good that Fans can accpt it as proper exchange or even a Upgrade.
Anyway i wrote it as one more other interpretation of it, i clearly think this is still a good hint Zoro can some stage try cutting Kaidou. Bt i guess you aren't being open minded to discuss another interpretation it seems.

Will make? Lol Zoro already being inheriting Ryumma will since he had his sword in TB. What you rather wants to speak as a fan here is that you guys want Wano people to see Zoro cutting a Dragon. Bt i already told you Zoro plot so far have been revolved arround Orochii, now if Wano people can feel/compare Zoro cutting Orochii mythical Dragon/Snake form to Ryumma cutting a Dragon, that on Oda to sell and make it happen.

Orochii clearly isn't just a Snake tho. And Momo obviously alone also can't beat Orochii, he's a kid afterall and Hiyori also again can't do it unless ofcrs his travelling buddy who again showed a desrie to cut Orochii help em.

I said Most Wano people ain't aware of being ruled by a Pirate(this was the first thing that was generalised when SH came Wano lol with Kaidou even mentioning, don't mention Luffy as a Pirate). Also about Orochii being just a Face Ruler, it is only true for the ones who got captured or are strong retainers, most ain't aware of it.
Bt i guess this point wasn't much good from start, given in the end everyone would be aware of Pirate saving em so that they wpuld be willing to open their borders again.

Momo needs to, bt ofcrs with help. The ones from Wano origins if lets say can deal with Wano interior problem while Pirate Luffy beats Kaidou, that's likely scenario tho. Zoro rather is being builded for Orochii with everything that happened with him or Yasu or his connection with Yasu. ZORO witnessing Orochii n people laughing at Yasu death and then been told what Orochii did to that Yasu village people, because of which thry couldn't even cry for theur beloved Yasu death, Zoro felt sick about that and shows strong emotions which is again rare for Zoro character. I guess with strong wanting to see Zoro cut WSC, you are ignoring the heavy plot points already.

Again i question what you are emphasing Zoro will just cut Kaidou or Kill him? If he only cut or injure Kaidou it almost is irrelevant with point you are making. And if you are meant the second meaning you are contradicting you own words that you never said Zoro will beat or kill Kaidou.
(Anyway still not a good reason to justify Zoro killing Luffy opponent.)

Here you go, already wrote above. Short answer this thread.

Now some of my points were ignored, what about the point i said about Zoro not fighting Luffy opponents, see what happened in EL, when Zoro had completed his fight with Kaku, or in DR when he had beaten Pica while it seemed like impossible for Luffy to win against Doffy?
Or are you suggesting that Luffy will also help beat Zoro final opponent Mihawk if he's not strong enough? (that's how unreasonable you fans sound to me LOL with Zoro Killing Kaidou Luffy main opponent)
Anyway we already saw this in Baratie, Luffy waited even tho Zoro was about to get Killed, bt acted only after or once the fight was over.

Kaidou is Luffy opponent, one of Yonkou he already claimed to tske down to become PK.
He has to take down Kaidou himself, ofcrs Law will help given they made an alliance and might also make one with kidd( like he already tried to), bt we still can be damn sure the major portion or atleast the final blow will b delivered by Luffy, because it is his job as the MC to take down his opponents.
And Zoro. Similarly his job is to take down the 2nd strongest opponents like he usually do, and tbh even King seems far from his strength prospective. Bt since everyone gonna get boosts to take down their opponent, Zoro might able to do this on his own as well, with min help.

Also again wanna read your views about the Zoro plot being revolved arround Orochii so far? You taking the cover of Zoro appearing as Tiger(that necessarily doesn't have to mean anything), and then making you connections to Dragon bt what about his connection to Yasu? What happened to Zoro arriving late and Yasu being Dead and humiliated in front of Zoro eyes by Orochi n his fodders?Orochii men shaming his body and then Oda drawing Zoro showing strong emotions(that again Zoro hardly shows). Also about Zoro getting aware of what Orochii did with smile to Yasu village and how they or O Toko were incapable of crying even when beloved Yasu or O Toko father died?
Or What about his direct shown interest in takin down Orochii? It all didn't mean anything?

Can't post some part of my answer. Will sdd in next post..

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I am not hell bent on my opinion, i already agreed with Zoro attmpting to try cutting Kaidou at some stage since he got Enma bt that's the only real hint i see from Oda tbh.

It's going to be big war on thr same scale as maybe MF, anyway all the WG members also ain't strong enough to fight Kaidou, Hawkins, Killer n Drake unlike i first believed are already getting the L handed to em. It's gonna be trio fight Kaidou like it was foreshadowed back at Saboady.

You guys are misinterpreting his linkage with past Master swordsman Ryumma n Oden and origins from Wano with Kaidou which isn't true at all.
While you ignore the direct hints Oda shows where Luffy admits of takin care of Wano so Tama can eat healthy food again, already clashes with Kaidou, got his ass beaten from Kaidou itseld, asks Hyou to help him unlock advance CoA haki so that he can bypass Kaidou scales, got Advance Penetration haki for the same, is still currently imagining Hitting Kaidou by hitting Iron with Hyou mentioning in the last time he failed to do it. What dirct Manga hints have you got? just Enma that possibly link Zoro to Kaidou bt like i said that also could have different interpretation given Zoro yet hasn't setup to fight Kaidou at all, with Kaidou not aware of his existence.

Well you are doing it in the wrong thread then. And making strong claims like Zoro got more relation with Kaidou than Luffy you are bound to be mistaken.
Anyway i am not against Zoro -trying to cut Kaidou at some point n injuring it somewhat if that's what you truly wants to discuss about, bt honestly that the extent of it i believe can happen.

Why not? Wano can't let go of theur National Treasure, Shishui and there are no other way to exchange it but by hyping a sword to be the only one with doing one of the biggests feats, given the previous sword belonged to Sword God Ryumma, was a Black Blade and has emotional connection to Zoro.
So Enma needed big hype something so good that Fans can accpt it as proper exchange or even a Upgrade.
Anyway i wrote it as one more other interpretation of it, i clearly think this is still a good hint Zoro can some stage try cutting Kaidou. Bt i guess you aren't being open minded to discuss another interpretation it seems.

Will make? Lol Zoro already being inheriting Ryumma will since he had his sword in TB. What you rather wants to speak as a fan here is that you guys want Wano people to see Zoro cutting a Dragon. Bt i already told you Zoro plot so far have been revolved arround Orochii, now if Wano people can feel/compare Zoro cutting Orochii mythical Dragon/Snake form to Ryumma cutting a Dragon, that on Oda to sell and make it happen.

Orochii clearly isn't just a Snake tho. And Momo obviously alone also can't beat Orochii, he's a kid afterall and Hiyori also again can't do it unless ofcrs his travelling buddy who again showed a desrie to cut Orochii help em.

I said Most Wano people ain't aware of being ruled by a Pirate(this was the first thing that was generalised when SH came Wano lol with Kaidou even mentioning, don't mention Luffy as a Pirate). Also about Orochii being just a Face Ruler, it is only true for the ones who got captured or are strong retainers, most ain't aware of it.
Bt i guess this point wasn't much good from start, given in the end everyone would be aware of Pirate saving em so that they wpuld be willing to open their borders again.

Momo needs to, bt ofcrs with help. The ones from Wano origins if lets say can deal with Wano interior problem while Pirate Luffy beats Kaidou, that's likely scenario tho. Zoro rather is being builded for Orochii with everything that happened with him or Yasu or his connection with Yasu. ZORO witnessing Orochii n people laughing at Yasu death and then been told what Orochii did to that Yasu village people, because of which thry couldn't even cry for theur beloved Yasu death, Zoro felt sick about that and shows strong emotions which is again rare for Zoro character. I guess with strong wanting to see Zoro cut WSC, you are ignoring the heavy plot points already.

Again i question what you are emphasing Zoro will just cut Kaidou or Kill him? If he only cut or injure Kaidou it almost is irrelevant with point you are making. And if you are meant the second meaning you are contradicting you own words that you never said Zoro will beat or kill Kaidou.

Now some of my points were ignored, what about the point i said about Zoro not fighting Luffy opponents, see what happened in EL, when Zoro had completed his fight with Kaku, or in DR when he had beaten Pica while it seemed like impossible for Luffy to win against Doffy?
Or are you suggesting that Luffy will also help beat Zoro final opponent Mihawk if he's not strong enough? (that's how unreasonable you fans sound to me LOL with Zoro Killing Kaidou Luffy main opponent)
Anyway we already saw this in Baratie, Luffy waited even tho Zoro was about to get Killed, bt acted only after or once the fight was over.

Kaidou is Luffy opponent, one of Yonkou he already claimed to tske down to become PK.
He has to take down Kaidou himself, ofcrs Law will help given they made an alliance and might also make one with kidd( like he already tried to), bt we still can be damn sure the major portion or atleast the final blow will b delivered by Luffy, because it is his job as the MC to take down his opponents.
And Zoro. Similarly his job is to take down the 2nd strongest opponents like he usually do, and tbh even King seems far from his strength prospective. Bt since everyone gonna get boosts to take down their opponent, Zoro might able to do this on his own as well, with min help.

Also again wanna read your views about the Zoro plot being revolved arround Orochii so far? You taking the cover of Zoro appearing as Tiger(that necessarily doesn't have to mean anything), and then making you connections to Dragon bt what about his connection to Yasu? What happened to Zoro arriving late and Yasu being Dead and humiliated in front of Zoro eyes by Orochi n his fodders?Orochii men shaming his body and then Oda drawing Zoro showing strong emotions(that again Zoro hardly shows). Also about Zoro getting aware of what Orochii did with smile to Yasu village and how they or O Toko were incapable of crying even when beloved Yasu or O Toko father died?
Or What about his direct shown interest in takin down Orochii? It all didn't mean anything?

Also think.. Why is, Orochi who's human form is fodder have a overpowered zoan to begin with, a Mythical zoan which is mentioned to be a Snake bt also is said to be Dragon in some myths n lores? Also consider... What is Orochii position in all this what happen to Wano 20 years back, Kaidou is a Pirate that's what they generally do bt Orochii.... OROCHII was of Wano origin who betrayed their our Lord Oden sama n their own people, he let Pirates roam free in wano for years. Who do you think deserves more hatred from Wano people? I say Orochii.
No matter how much you try and twist it orochi is a snake not a dragon and oda has given momo a sword directly named after killing said snake.
Besides the op magazine hinting at the new ryuma even states eastern dragon.
And even on the yasu point. One of his last words were no ones been able to take kaidos head for 20 years and that was continently plastered over a certain someones head.
Lol of course the tiger vs dragon doesnt mean anything.

@Reborn
Also think.. Why is, Orochi who's human form is fodder have a overpowered zoan to begin with, a Mythical zoan which is mentioned to be a Snake bt also is said to be Dragon in some myths n lores? Also consider... What is Orochii position in all this what happen to Wano 20 years back, Kaidou is a Pirate that's what they generally do bt Orochii.... OROCHII was of Wano origin who betrayed their our Lord Oden sama n their own people, he let Pirates roam free in wano for years. Who do you think deserves more hatred from Wano people? I say Orochii.

Orochii in all this process has been the Ally or more like the right hand man of Kaidou. Doesn't it sounds more likelier Zoro takin down the 2nd strongest/side villain? What about his already try at killing Orochii n stopped by Kyoshiroo?
Isn't all this making obvious he is also involved in takin down Kyoshiro (directly if Kyo is not ally) and having some part in Orochiii?
And do you believe after fighting Kyoshiro +Orochii and then fighting King, he still is going to get a go at Kaidou?
And if he does, he is doing all that and also killing WSC while what does Luffy do after all the buildup he had since WCI arc? To be part of a tag team, and a Captain of a crewmate that took down Kaidou? :lusalty:
What has his extreme diff fights in WCI been for? What was the purpose of building Advance CoA Haki for so long, which he is still shown training?
Honestly without PUs i can't even see Zoro beating the people(King/Queen) that Kaidou literally can one or two shots. Giv3n Oda didn't even let him beat one strong enough opponent post ts so far. It also japardize Zoro future fights, what challenges he will have cutting anyone after being capable of Cutting Kaidou? Shiliew gets cut the one shot he connects?
I hope Reborn you will be able to understand my post keeping aside your impossible expectations of Zoro, being a Zoro fan. Kaidou is simply th3 WSC with a rumour arround impossible to Kill with other Yonkou n Admirals unable to permanently scar or Kill Kaidou. More than Zoro needing such a feat at this stage, Luffy needs this to help solidify his claim for PK.

And one clarification.... Zoro injuring Kaidou wouldn't take it away from Luffy fight since he will still be obtaining the bigger feat of beating Kaidou bt this thread is absurd(so it can happen).
And if you the believe the former this post isn't entirely directed at you, bt if you are latter with expectations of Zoro killing Kaidou like i believe you subconsciously are trying to push(since i also remember you were the one who made that thread on OJ) , this is my answer.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Can't post some part of my answer. Will sdd in next post..
@Reborn

Orochii in all this process has been the Ally or more like the right hand man of Kaidou. Doesn't it sounds more likelier Zoro takin down the 2nd strongest/side villain? What about his already try at killing Orochii n stopped by Kyoshiroo?
Isn't all this making obvious he is also involved in takin down Kyoshiro (directly if Kyo is not ally) and having some part in Orochiii?
And do you believe after fighting Kyoshiro +Orochii and then fighting King, he still is going to get a go at Kaidou?
And if he does, he is doing all that and also killing WSC while what does Luffy do after all the buildup he had since WCI arc? To be part of a tag team, and a Captain of a crewmate that took down Kaidou? :lusalty:
What has his extreme diff fights in WCI been for? What was the purpose of building Advance CoA Haki for so long, which he is still shown training?
Honestly without PUs i can't even see Zoro beating the people(King/Queen) that Kaidou literally can one or two shots. Giv3n Oda didn't even let him beat one strong enough opponent post ts so far. It also japardize Zoro future fights, what challenges he will have cutting anyone after being capable of Cutting Kaidou? Shiliew gets cut the one shot he connects?
I hope Reborn you will be able to understand my post keeping aside your impossible expectations of Zoro, being a Zoro fan. Kaidou is simply th3 WSC with a rumour arround impossible to Kill with other Yonkou n Admirals unable to permanently scar or Kill Kaidou. More than Zoro needing such a feat at this stage, Luffy needs this to help solidify his claim for PK.

And one clarification.... Zoro injuring Kaidou wouldn't take it away from Luffy fight since he will still be obtaining the bigger feat of beating Kaidou bt this thread is absurd(so it can happen).
And if you the believe the former this post isn't entirely directed at you, bt if you are latter with expectations of Zoro killing Kaidou like i believe you subconsciously are trying to push(since i also remember you were the one who made that thread on OJ) , this is my answer.
Damn it.. This is such a lengthy response :catcry: you don't want me to respond right? :kriwhat: will get back at it and OEKaneki post later

No matter how much you try and twist it orochi is a snake not a dragon and oda has given momo a sword directly named after killing said snake.
Besides the op magazine hinting at the new ryuma even states eastern dragon.
And even on the yasu point. One of his last words were no ones been able to take kaidos head for 20 years and that was continently plastered over a certain someones head.
Lol of course the tiger vs dragon doesnt mean anything.
Well, Right the one where Zoro in the background and Yasu speaks of Taking Kaidou head. If someone else face was in that panel instead of Zoro, did that meant they will the one to take Kaidou head?

Anyway comparing Zoro to random character wouldn't be fair and i would accpt if w3 link he also got Enma it could be a subtle hint from Oda. Bt then again it could also be something like teasing thing Oda did to throw fans off to a wild possibility.

Bt i personally believe since Yasu was giving his life to save this plan, and (figuratively) meant that hopefully this time the Alliance will be able to beat Kaidou, his sacrifice wouldn't b3 a waste.

And I think i came too strong in my post above bt you could also see there is definite connection or setup btwn Orochii n Zoro. And Orochii only other mythical zoan in Wano beside Kaidou, so given everything else i find chances of this happening better. I would leave this discussion at that i already engaged in this too much.

Damn it.. This is such a lengthy response :catcry: you don't want me to respond right? :kriwhat: will get back at it and OEKaneki post later
I hope you don't. I also ended up taking too much tim3 writing this and would need to again if you reply. Let's just doze off like Zoro instead. :zosleepy:

Luffy 1 vs 1 kaido two weeks after being one shotted and winning is the biggest trash writing oda could do. This is a many vs 1 fight.
Never did I say that Luffy will fight him solo,from start to finish. (But of course he will fight him solo for a significant part of the battle. )

How do you imagine removing Kaido as permanent threat from Wano? The WSC who is Zoan with fast recovery and virtually immortal to anyone not using magic wand Enma. How do you picture that without him getting killed?
Considering a new weapon was made just recently by Vegapunk ,I wouldn't put it past it for that to be what to Kill Kaidou once for all. Just a quick thought.
Oda might go for the cringe way,of Luffy crushing Kaidou's dream (dumbest way to deal with Kaidou)
BB coming in Wano and dealing with Kaidou after he.is defeated already. (Well I doubt it as well ,since it eclipse the MC)