Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
Doesnt matter what Luffy did
Of course it matters, lmao.
Only because your Zoro heart can't take it that his captain pummeled high tiers and YC1 guys like a fucking pin ball, doesn't mean that it is irrelevant.

just matters if Zoro is a good enough Swordsman and his Haki/sword.
No, THAT doesn't matter.
It matters whether Zoro's swordsmanship can slice through the most durable character on One Piece. At first he should show his skills against proper high tiers...

You know, Luffy fanboys kept claiming that Bound Man was Yonko lv and guess what? Said mode dealt 0 damage and was one shotted from Kaido. Don't keep up your expectations too high.

When Zoro leaves Wano the Swordsman will be praising him like he a god.
So Post-Wano Zoro will be as strong as Mihawk/Ryuma? Sure, keep downgrading Mihawk and Ryuma if you like, lol.

Of course it matters, lmao.
Only because your Zoro heart can't take it that his captain pummeled high tiers and YC1 guys like a fucking pin ball, doesn't mean that it is irrelevant.

No, THAT doesn't matter.
It matters whether Zoro's swordsmanship can slice through the most durable character on One Piece. At first he should show his skills against proper high tiers...

You know, Luffy fanboys kept claiming that Bound Man was Yonko lv and guess what? Said mode dealt 0 damage and was one shotted from Kaido. Don't keep up your expectations too high.

So Post-Wano Zoro will be as strong as Mihawk/Ryuma? Sure, keep downgrading Mihawk and Ryuma if you like, lol.
I have Luffy currently 1 their above Zoro maybe until Zoro gets a sword, but the reason I said this is because Cutting and blunt damage is different. Has noting to do with fanboying. Maybe come with better argument other then name calling. Its irrelevant to what Zoro can cut and what he cant cut.

Luffy fans had no reason in the story to think Luffy could compete with Youkou after WCI when he barley beat subordinate while going all out. In this situation, Oda is putting various hints to Zoro cutting him.

The one piece Magazine hinted at it, Zoro getting Enma/Shisui hinted at it.

I dont care what Luffy fans claim. Along with Sanji fans, they have been proven to be creditless over the past years.

No, Post Wano wont be stronger then Ryuma. Lmao

Last edited:
S

Shura

they have been proven to be creditless over the past years.
this is irony coming from Zoro fans....they are as much or more than creditless as other Luffy or Sanji fans over the past years....
Post automatically merged:

So Post-Wano Zoro will be as strong as Mihawk
well...that's for sure...because Mihawk is YC1 tier ......:milaugh::milaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I know this argument won't make much headway until wano end. So,

Zoro will cut Kaido. Bet on it. If he doesn't cut Kaido (not talking about defeating him) you all can quote me and I will gladly take my 'L'.

More than complex Pl arguments, I factor in portrayal and plot being laid down and I am so sure about this that I can even wear any avy you guys would chose for a month if Zoro doesn't cut Kaido. How Oda will execute this, I don't know but he will.

And, if he does cut him then be sure that I will be personally visiting some users profile to hand them their 'L' s:kata:

this is irony coming from Zoro fans....they are as much or more than creditless as other Luffy or Sanji fans over the past years....
No way.
Luffy fans when post timeskip started
1. Luffy is stronger then Zoro because he has black hardening. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
2. Zoro doesn't have black hardening
This was the only thing Luffy fans held on too until dressosa.
3. ZORO has noting to match Luffy G3 magnum.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Future LS for Luffy fans.
1. Zoro isn't yc1 level
2. Zoro wont help or hurt Kaido
Sanjis fans is worse through
1. Sanji was stronger then Zoro Pretimeskip. Lmao vivecard says Zoro strength is only 2nd to Luffy
2. Zoro would of lost to vergo. Zoro proceeds to mid diff someone on Vergo level and tells him he not on his level.:gokulaugh:
3. Sanji will win a 1 v 1 fight in WCI.
4. Sanji will fight Katakuri
5. Sanji will beat a commander in WCI:LOL:
6. Sanji doesn't need a raid suit to keep up with Luffy and Zoro:milaugh:

Future Ls
1. Sanji going to beat someone stronger then Zoro on Wano

Zoro fans Ls were they thought Orochi was the Strongest SM on Wano. Instead someone else is and Zoro just going to beat that guy. Lol

S

Shura

Luffy is stronger then Zoro because he has black hardening.
this is fact though...

Zoro doesn't have black hardening
I didn't hear guess I was not in any group....

ZORO has noting to match Luffy G3 magnum.
again no idea nor doesn't care......

he isn't...but he will .....it would be delusional if you think he ccame out post TS as YC1 level...

Zoro wont help or hurt Kaido
neither agree nor deny...Kaido doesn't even know or care about him.....

Sanji was stronger then Zoro Pretimeskip. Lmao vivecard says Zoro strength is only 2nd to Luffy
they must be either trolling or delusional

Zoro would of lost to vergo. Zoro proceeds to mid diff someone on Vergo level and tells him he not on his level.
Pica is not on Vergo level unless you think one of the executives will be on the "RHM" of someone...

Sanji going to beat someone stronger then Zoro on Wano
not going to happen.....

Zoro fans Ls were they thought Orochi was the Strongest SM on Wano.
Zoro could have finished Jack by the time Luffy comes to Wano
Zoro rounds up Samurai
Zoro beats Ashura Douji and makes him his follower
Zoro beats Denjiro (if he is Kyoshiro, then this may happen)

Instead someone else is
who?? King???....if so, then nope...currently second strongest character in Wano is BigMom

Zoro just going to beat that guy
if you are talking about King, then maybe he will beat him

this is fact though...

I didn't hear guess I was not in any group....

again no idea nor doesn't care......

he isn't...but he will .....it would be delusional if you think he ccame out post TS as YC1 level...

neither agree nor deny...Kaido doesn't even know or care about him.....

they must be either trolling or delusional

Pica is not on Vergo level unless you think one of the executives will be on the "RHM" of someone...

not going to happen.....

Zoro could have finished Jack by the time Luffy comes to Wano
Zoro rounds up Samurai
Zoro beats Ashura Douji and makes him his follower
Zoro beats Denjiro (if he is Kyoshiro, then this may happen)

who?? King???....if so, then nope...currently second strongest character in Wano is BigMom

if you are talking about King, then maybe he will beat him
No Zoro had black hardening since FI. Luffy just spammed his, so Luffy fans back then used it to for their main point about Luffy being stronger. They were wrong.

They literally were saying this back then. You have to remember this was before G4. So they had to come up with reasoning. You should of been in the forums the chapter when Zoro cut Pica. Luffy and Sanji fans were talking about how Oda thrash and loves Zoro too much, but then G4 happened.

Magnum was one of Luffy strongest moves before G4. So they hyped it to hell.

He is YC1 now in this arc.

Kaido doesn't have to care about Zoro for him to help fight him.

It was never stated Vergo was right hand man. He had the same rank has Pica. Pica was definitely on Vergo level. Noting shown showed otherwise.

Alot of Zoro fans thought Orochi was strong or strongest swordsmen on Wano.

S

Shura

You should of been in the forums the chapter when Zoro cut Pica. Luffy and Sanji fans were talking about how Oda thrash and loves Zoro too much, but then G4 happened.
I came to forums from the climax of WCI...don't know much about what happened before....Pica thing is never ending debate...so need not to be on the forum to know about it.....

He is YC1 now in this arc.
he will be...but not as of now...

It was never stated Vergo was right hand man
it was stated by Law in PH...

I came to forums from the climax of WCI...don't know much about what happened before....Pica thing is never ending debate...so need not to be on the forum to know about it.....

he will be...but not as of now...

it was stated by Law in PH...
When did Law say that's his right hand man?