Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
Srsly no disrespect to Zoro but he obv lacks certain shit to take on Kaido

He doesnt have Ryou w/e the name is. And i doubt his CoA is enough to harm Kaido
Zoro cant fly thus hard to reach Kaido
And in no way can zoro physically stand up to Kaido
why would zoro have inferior haki to the scabbards?

did you not read the part with marco in this chap?

@HA001 the copium is real

Last edited:
Zoro is to the scabbards what Luffy was to Law in Dressrosa. Law failed to do the job properly and Luffy finished it. It will be the same in Zoro's case.

Kaido was injured by the likes of Kinemon and Kiku. At the same time, Kinemon shat his pants at the display of base Zoro shopping the golem down to pieces, saying that he personally would not take on Enma. And not only did the training with Enma further hone his Haki, Zoro still has powers up his sleeve like Asura, which is his mode equivalent to G4, where he basically triples his power. 9 blades with 3 being Enma, pumping his arms and upper body full of Haki. If that can't hurt Kaido while Kiku and Kinemon could, something's obviously wrong with Oda, lmao.

And power aside, as people mentioned, there is enough portrayal and hints.

And I mean, Kidd is going to fight Kaido with some metal scrap. Slamming Apoo with it didn't even knock him out, while Zoro one shotted him with one sword.
no you idiot, zoro is still east blue level fodder. he might do a little cheerleading for luffy and the scabbards though

People understand that Zoro used the advanced form of Haki in the early pre TS against Daz Bones? Zoro obviously has an affinity to it and spent 2 years training with the WSS and black blade wielder who taught Zoro just how essential CoA is for swordsmen, both for offense and for the fact that every nick on the blade is a shame for a swordsman.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Notice how the reasonable people can open up to the possibility of ZKK and Zoro playing a major part against Kaido.

It's the turds who refuse to change their views after reading the manga that confuse me.
Post automatically merged:

Too optimistic . Entire crew will fight kaido its not just zoro or luffy.
Here we go again.

And now it's the entire crew.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
He'll play 0 role. He's a YC level guy. Kaido just trashed like 8 of them without blinking.

People gotta start thinking in Tiers, and not fanboy nonsense. This is even worse than Nami/Usopp vs Ulti/P1. They're not on that level.
Weren’t you waiting for Zoro to say *I* will fight Kaido, not *we* in that thread you made about Wano turning out like Dressrosa? Zoro even says he’ll KILL Kaido and you brush it off.

Moving the goal posts as always.

Srsly no disrespect to Zoro but he obv lacks certain shit to take on Kaido

He doesnt have Ryou w/e the name is. And i doubt his CoA is enough to harm Kaido
Zoro cant fly thus hard to reach Kaido
And in no way can zoro physically stand up to Kaido
I really wonder if people who make these types of statements actually read the manga or are they just trolling. Because some actually believe this nonsense
Post automatically merged:

Weren’t you waiting for Zoro to say *I* will fight Kaido, not *we* in that thread you made about Wano turning out like Dressrosa? Zoro even says he’ll KILL Kaido and you brush it off.

Moving the goal posts as always.
Don't bother with that guy. He lost any credibility after his prediction that Zoro will face BM flobbed and his endless Doffy and Luffy are admiral level rants