Votes: 13 44.8%
  • 500m+ (Specify)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Where is this calendar ?
Post automatically merged:

She'll be back once Wano is behind us.
That one
I have always looked forward to these calendars cause we get to see Tashigi in different outfits.

One thing sure, Hiyori must be extremely popular if she already featured on the calendar plus the cover.

I am afraid that the marketing team and editors are pushing Zoro to be with Hiyori. Hopefully, Oda doesn't bend to their pressure.

C

critical mindset

As I’m really the only one who puts up a proper defence for Tashigi power-scalingwise (who has shown nothing but good feats actually) maybe I should be a member, no? :kayneshrug:

Tashigi I will go on the record saying will fight a flying misfit. If anyone has any thoughts on that please share it. I don’t know much about Tashigi’s character but I’m sure she is connected to Wano in some way and you guys surely know more about that

Well it about time people put some respect to Tashigi's name.. she does have legit good feats and she isn't weak. Zoro is just too strong for her.

I just playing the waiting game at this point.The Vegepunk subplot needs to be answered because of the Wano citizens needs his help.
Ulti got taken by Nami... while Black Maria is just plain odd atm. Could be a decent match for Tashigi if she turn out to be a swordswomen.

With the connections of Queen knowing Judge, he should know who Vegepunk and Caesar to an extent. Wouldn't surprise me if those four were colleagues in the past.

Therefore the Vegepunk subplot is getting unfolded slowly but surely. Which will lead to Tashigi & Smoker to transport Vegepunk to Wano where Vegepunk can undue all the damages of the smiles. Then finally we Tashigi fans can see her in the land of the samurai and see her growth as a character too.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Recent chapter implied Iva could be on Onigashima, based on the pattern of speech Sanji heard at the end.

If Iva is indeed on Wano, it opens the door for more characters to potentially show up. We already have Tama who arrived independently of the alliance.

We're also getting more connections to Punk Hazard through the Numbers being artificially manufactured giants, Queen's connections with Judge who was connected to Vegapunk and the Lineage factor research, more things are pointing towards Vegapunk. And where Vegapunk is, G-5 isn't behind.

Recent chapter implied Iva could be on Onigashima, based on the pattern of speech Sanji heard at the end.

If Iva is indeed on Wano, it opens the door for more characters to potentially show up. We already have Tama who arrived independently of the alliance.

We're also getting more connections to Punk Hazard through the Numbers being artificially manufactured giants, Queen's connections with Judge who was connected to Vegapunk and the Lineage factor research, more things are pointing towards Vegapunk. And where Vegapunk is, G-5 isn't behind.
While I don't think that it's really Ivankov (it must be again a gag to troll Sanji) I do think that Vegapunk will be involved in the arc given the deal with Orochi, the presence and secondary effects of the Smiles and the fact that the Marines will have to reveal the secret weapons made by him sooner or later.

And I hope that Smoker and Tashigi and others will follow.

Not sure about the Iva part :milaugh: