Future Events The strongest swordsman in history vs the strongest swordsman of today

I guess because narratively they can’t wrap their heads on how to predict EOS for the straw hats and make it make sense, who is Zoro’s EOS opponent; how would it fit narratively with the events of the last war with Imu as the final villain.

I want to hear your thoughts on that, if you think Mihawk is the final villain; how do you think it’ll work with that context?

for me I’m combining both concepts; Mihawk is the final fight but he will be fighting for the WG but not as a Shichibukai but it’ll be revealed he was born a celestial dragon of the Nerona family, relinquished his status to descend the blue seas in search for strong swordsmen, eventually becoming the WSS. He’ll return to Mareijoa right before the final war, his family will reject him initially stating that they don’t need him as S-Hawk is an improved version of himself, Mihawk challenges adult S-Hawk and will be overwhelmed initially but eventually gets a haki bloom surpassing his limits and will be reinstated as a celestial dragon and that’s how he ends up Zoro’s EOS opponent; otherwise unfortunately it’ll be as op said here
Post automatically merged:

I totally agree but I don’t think that Mihawk is currently stronger than Roger and Rocks, but will eventually get stronger than them
It's simple, WG aren't Final Villain Faction, Imu isn't Final Villain

WG are One Side of The Conflict, think of them like the Royal Army in Arabasta Arc or Skypieans in Sky Island Arc
Rebels & Pirates represent Second Side of The Conflict, just like Rebels in Arabasta or Shandians

People keep arguing about Scenarios & Match-Ups that from the beginning based on something that was never Confirmed
Just because it's the Popular Idea, doesn't mean it's True, Oda never said WG are Final Villains, it's just how People think OP should End

Let me ask you a question, does WG need to be Deleted or Fixed? Fixed obviously, because Kingdoms being Allied isn't a Bad Idea, it's actually what's needed for World Peace, it's just that those CDs are Corrupted & Extremists & clearly Afraid of something

When has there ever been a Villainous Group that needed to be Fixed instead of Deleted?
Buggy Pirates, Black Cat Pirates, Krieg Pirates, Arlong Pirates, Wapol Pirates, Baroque Works, Birkans, Thriller Bark Pirates, New Fishmen Pirates, Caesar's Group, Donquixote Pirates, Beasts Pirates, these are Villains Groups that needed to be Defeated to Liberate a Location, did any of them Stay? Did they try to Fix them? Or They were Created to be "Deleted" from said Location

WG + Marines simply needs New Management, not make them Disappear from the World.
The Real Villains of One Piece must be "Outsiders", They represent a Faction that needs to be "No More"

Mihawk has always & will always be Zoro's EOS Opponent, it's just that his Faction isn't Introduced yet, but it's Hinted at by his Religion.
Does people really think that Mihawk being Designed as Religious is just for show? Did Kuma carrying the Bible ended up meaningless?
Just like Kuma turned out to be Sun God Worshipper, Mihawk being Religious means He believes in Higher Power, He believes there is Someone above him, above Yonko, above WG, We just need to await his Introduction

Even in Pre-TS Oda did this, Arlong Arc is Mini-Version of Fishmen Island Arc (Hody), Crocodile Arc is Mini-Version of Dressrosa Arc (Doflamingo), Enel Arc is Mini-Version of Wano Arc (Kaidou), CP-9 Arc is Mini-Version of WG Arc (CDs & Holy Knights & Marines), and then finally Thriller Bark is Mini-Version of OP Ending against Mysterious Villains who are the root of all Evil & Source of all DFs

And then Sabaody represented the Final Island where SHs met "Bad Ending".

In other words, War against WG & Marines & basically World War is Post-TS Version of Enies Lobby War
It's gonna be the biggest for sure, and it's what Fans believe is gonna be the End, but there is actually a Fight afterwards against Mysterious Villains just like Thriller Bark Arc (Where Mihawk is gonna be Endgame Version of Zombie Ryuma Duel)

tbh most of the black blade hype is pure headcanon

Shusui was a black blade, but it wasn’t even supreme grade. Ace isn’t a black blade, but it is supreme grade.

Enma and Shusui are of the same grade, but enma has better feats.
But even if it isn’t, what difference does it make?
Black blades seem to be the pinnacle of what a swordsman can achieve in that specific domain. The only two known people who have achieve it are known as the world's strongest swordsman and the sword god. Take Oden for example, who was a monstrous swordsman with a style similar to Zoro, with the sole difference of Zoro using a third sword. And Sukiyaki told Zoro that Enma still has to become a black blade and that in Zoro's hands, it may reach that rank. Which means, as monstrous as Oden was as a swordsman, it wasn't enough to reach a black blade.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I totally agree but I don’t think that Mihawk is currently stronger than Roger and Rocks, but will eventually get stronger than them
I don't know why you think a veteran character like Mihawk will get stronger...
All veteran characters are as strong as they ever will be.
The only exceptions are Blackbeard pirates who are powering up through Devil Fruits or through Awakenings.
From the start of the show, Mihawk's weapon has been the strongest in the world. He has reached the peak of Power.

All that matters is sword rank

black blade is irrelevant

Roger has greater hype than Mihawk and he had no kokuto

So does Xebec
Yes, Black Blade is irrelevant and sword rank is all that matters.
It simply happens to be that the rank of Mihawk's weapon is #1 in the whole world, of all times.
Hype means literally nothing.
And when it comes to hype of Roger and Rocks, they are merely hype tools for Kaido.
Mihawk has escaped that fate and there is a reason for it.

No kokuto, no bueno
Did Juro used White Sword in Egghead island? Let's just say that he can make it invisible LOL
For now I didn't see for Juro using white blade

It's simple, WG aren't Final Villain Faction, Imu isn't Final Villain
right Teach is much worser then Imu, they even uncompareble. Like Teach killed ten people at the best? Well maybe 1000...Imu killed billions. Teach is Raftel rival for Luffy, while Imu is endgame

The Real Villains of One Piece must be "Outsiders", They represent a Faction that needs to be "No More"
But so far, the outsiders of previous arcs, e.g. Skypia, were immediately introduced as the true evil. In the current story, we have a pretty complete picture of how the world operates already. We have the Sun God Nika, who once opposed the allied kings who then formed the WG, now it's the same all over again with Nika returning and opposing the WG, with the ancient king Imu sitting on the throne that represents ruling over the world, we also know they are responsible for the void in known history, which is central to the story, we even have Enel on the moon learning about ancient ruins that add little to our knowledge of some hidden enemies, we now also have Vegapunk elaborating on that period of time and the usage of the Ancient Weapons that are the ones responsible to potentially sinking/destroying the world, we also got a guess on how Devil Fruits emerged as people's dreams, with the mother sea being opposed to it.

I don't really see how there is room for a hidden bigger bad that pops up from nowhere Kaguya style.

Zoro will prove himself by cutting something no other Swordsman in history has ever cut.

Oda having Zoro constantly chant "There is nothing I can't cut" isn't just some mantra that Zoro uses to hype himself up. It's Oda telling us that one day, Zoro is going to be faced with something so grand, the thought of cutting it wouldn't even seem to be feasible.

It's the only way to prove himself as the best to ever live, because simply defeating someone does nothing to prove yourself against those who have long been dead. The only way to solidify yourself as the strongest to ever do it, is to do something no one else has ever been able to do.

? Mihawk's confirmed to have the strongest weapon
That's just what some people believe

Kaido was supposedly the strongest as well

but we all know Imu will be stronger

Black blades seem to be the pinnacle of what a swordsman can achieve in that specific domain. The only two known people who have achieve it are known as the world's strongest swordsman and the sword god. Take Oden for example, who was a monstrous swordsman with a style similar to Zoro, with the sole difference of Zoro using a third sword. And Sukiyaki told Zoro that Enma still has to become a black blade and that in Zoro's hands, it may reach that rank. Which means, as monstrous as Oden was as a swordsman, it wasn't enough to reach a black blade.
Its definitely a big feat. But I'm not sure if it is the end all be all.

None of these guys had black blades. Roger himself has greater hype than Mihawk. As does Xebec, although we don't know whether or not he had a DF.

Regardless, if Roger can become PK without a black blade, then surely Nusjuro can be the strongest swordsman in history without a black blade.

That's just what some people believe

Kaido was supposedly the strongest as well

but we all know Imu will be stronger

Its definitely a big feat. But I'm not sure if it is the end all be all.

None of these guys had black blades. Roger himself has greater hype than Mihawk. As does Xebec, although we don't know whether or not he had a DF.

Regardless, if Roger can become PK without a black blade, then surely Nusjuro can be the strongest swordsman in history without a black blade.
sigh...

just don't be one of those losers who claims bad writing when Mihawk is actually the strongest