Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@[No Name] posted that, Sanji glory

:lunazing:
Post automatically merged:

I don't believe Chopper can heal broken bones, if Marco has to go help Zoro, I still believe in a Sanji/King clash. It's not dead yet!
I always knew Sanji would clash with Queen sometime during the raid but I still believe King will be his true final opponent even if it doesn't look the case right now.

Proud to say that Sanji is the only Young Generation to fight/clash with both YC1 & YC2 in one arc, and he about to Solo YC2 by himself hopefully, this is very great achievement for someone who always stay in kitchen and simping all around.
:stealthblack:

Sanji vs King still on the table if Marco decided to heal Zoro
'If' Oda would do that....
Just be grateful for now & keep the expectation low Bangmi.
:catrude:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oda said in the lastest SBS something about Ceasar being limited in his work on lineage factor only being able to recreate powers from animals that already exists. Which is why he can't recreate Mythical Zoans or Logias.
But he also says that Vegapunk allegedly surpassed this limitation (an indication would be Momo's fruit based on Kaido's lineage factor), which is why people are already speculating that this is the big trump card from the SSG. I assume some extremely overpowered Pacifistas or even recreated Logia or mythical zoan users.
Since Judge worked on lineage factor as well alongside Vegapunk, and gave powers (elemental powers) to his children, it can lead to some explanation about Sanji's fire powers.

Btw, what still doesn't feel right to me about the last chapter, is that Chopper could barely move after Monster Point, and we still had a small flashback that he extended it even further with Ceasar's help, but with EXTRA risks.
Is he REALLY gonna be in shape to heal Zoro? Or maybe that medical staff that helped him with the virus thing.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Btw, what still doesn't feel right to me about the last chapter, is that Chopper could barely move after Monster Point, and we still had a small flashback that he extended it even further with Ceasar's help, but with EXTRA risks.
Is he REALLY gonna be in shape to heal Zoro? Or maybe that medical staff that helped him with the virus thing.
Maybe Chopper stopped too early for the risks and real bad effects start to kick in. He can maybe make the calls for other to heal Zoro.

Or Marco but I don’t think he will be able to heal Zoro. I think he will be take down.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Maybe Chopper stopped too early for the risks and real bad effects start to kick in. He can maybe make the calls for other to heal Zoro.

Or Marco but I don’t think he will be able to heal Zoro. I think he will be take down.
But not only the transformation takes its toll, but he also got quite a beating from Queen and tanking Perospero arrows.