Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Gosh feel like this fight didn't do Sanji any justice, no extreme situation and high tension like Luffy Lucci or more accurate Sanji Jabra and just full of another Germa drama and Queen gags, Queen literally like a mindless Cyborg can't take the dude seriously and Sanji get power up outta nowhere, not saying that's bad but could've done in much better way, what a disappointment... anyone's else feel the same?
I liked parts of it but it just doesn’t feel over.

Things I liked:
The symbolism of Sanji defeating Ichiji Niji and Yonjis and even Stealth Blacks powers.
The exoskeleton being a tool for Sanji to empower the fires were used to rather than give him a new tech based power set

Things I didn’t like:
Ifrit Jambe just feels like Diable Jambe. I know it’s kinda just a call back to SSJ2 which was just SSJ with lightning effects but it still feels a bit underwhelming. The name is awesome, and I think Beef Burst is a super cool panel, but still wanted a bit more design wise from it.

Queen and Sanji never really clashed. Queen attacked Sanji while he was distracted by remembering his brothers powers. Sanji hit Queen when Queen was about to slap the oiran.

I miss the scenes of Sanji vs Mr. 2 and Sanji vs Jabra where Sanji and Mr. 2 clashed kicks in the air then when they landed Mr. 2 got flung into a wall. Or when Sanji and Jabra were fighting mid air and Sanji got hit with the ten finger pistol mid air just so he could finish Jabra off for good. I wanted one of these scenes with Queen because they do create a feeling of completion.

atleast a flash back to how sanji came around with the concept of flames or realized he had then and then derive Devil's leg to a superior Ifrit jambe.... or a Flsh back to Okamam Island..

i honestly wanted him to grow not depending on these buffs he got from his genes and grow on his own with his haki but well he did clarify that he has been training arnament..

BUT does that mean he knows ryou too?
he's in Wano and there have been times where he's alone... its a possibility but it'd be interesting.
Honestly, I like the way the genetic buff was handled

It doesn't add to sanji's power, sanji always could use ifrit jambe, but it damaged him

The buff he got allows him to use more of his own power without drawbacks and he doesn't have to hold back like he did before

Honestly, I like the way the genetic buff was handled

It doesn't add to sanji's power, sanji always could use ifrit jambe, but it damaged him

The buff he got allows him to use more of his own power without drawbacks and he doesn't have to hold back like he did before
do you think DJ is soo hot that even tho sanjivs using harding under DJ it just glows that much..

or something he plans to do further on..

he can destroy an island in one shot?

fr?.

that's his AoE but against sanji with plasma burning on his leg.. he'd die....it doesn't makes consistent sense that a big mera meera no mi user wasn't able to dent akainu but sanji all of a sudden has reach that levek
Sorry your headcanon isn't happy. It'd be like sanji vs kata. His flames would burn through it. Doesn't mean kata doesn't have other talents.

Idk why you're upset sanji has 2 factors over akainu while everything else is still <akainu.

Let sanji be faster and hotter. Akainus arsenal is insane. Plus he hasn't really been explored as a character yet

Sorry your headcanon isn't happy. It'd be like sanji vs kata. His flames would burn through it. Doesn't mean kata doesn't have other talents.

Idk why you're upset sanji has 2 factors over akainu while everything else is still <akainu.

Let sanji be faster and hotter. Akainus arsenal is insane. Plus he hasn't really been explored as a character yet
:kayneshrug:

hopefully its makes logical sense eitherway

We now know that Sanji can continue to increase the heat of Diable Jambe as he pleases but is limited by his own durability. First by his normal body, then his CoA, then the combined power of the exoskeleton and CoA. For him to upgrade Ifrit Jambe he must increase his durability even further. He could train his CoA hardeing a little more but the upper echelons of durability we've seen so far are King (and his Lunarian race powers?) and the Yonko with CoC coating on themselves.

You know what that means, Sanji's endgame flames become stronger by him either fully unlocking Lunarian powers or utilising CoC coating :crazwhat:

do you think DJ is soo hot that even tho sanjivs using harding under DJ it just glows that much..

or something he plans to do further on..
I think so yeah

Sanji is ironically just too powerful for his own good

So much so that he can't even use his full power without damaging himself

The fact that he just casually heated up his leg to the point where it emits lighting just goes to show how limited sanji was by his own body

I wouldn't be surprised if he loses a leg in the final war because of his flammes