Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
then again coo is the most suffering to oda narrative, not like coc or coa
oda hate coo:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah that’s probably my biggest problem with haki

Half the time you either don’t know it’s being used (CoO) or it’s invisible (armament) OR the striking effects are similar to something else so you think it’s haki when it’s not

Like I want Sanji to get future sight more than anything else in the series but I know for a fact we’ll never know when he’s using it

Kaido has future sight and the only reason we know he started using it is cause he said it once

Yeah that’s probably my biggest problem with haki

Half the time you either don’t know it’s being used (CoO) or it’s invisible (armament) OR the striking effects are similar to something else so you think it’s haki when it’s not

Like I want Sanji to get future sight more than anything else in the series but I know for a fact we’ll never know when he’s using it

Kaido has future sight and the only reason we know he started using it is cause he said it once
if zoro get advance coa, sanji may be get advance coo aka fs
but zoro skip advance coa to get advance coc:josad:

because sanji is the only one to be born with potential to be a conqueror

Thats what i was saying... Like, when Sanji asks Zoro to kill him if he turns out to not be the Sanji they all used to know anymore, he attacks Queen with Hell Memories and i remember very well that the editor's note said "A strike that shows his resolve"

It is still not explained why did Sanji's eyebrows came back to normal, even when he felt in his body and said that the transformation seemingly was already completed. What did he do for that to happen? Was his will so strong that his own self managed to rule over it?

Sanji has so much pride on who he is, that even when he asks himself "What would be more useful to the King of the Pirates?" he simply chooses to keep his own self intact and destroys Germa's main and most strongest power up on which they rely the most to fight properly.

Luffy would obviously prefer to have real Sanji by his side, but its interesting to see that Sanji simply gives no shit to that and would 100% prefer to die if he can't live with his true self.

honestly im don with the science stuff, all i want from this arc is to explain sanji's powers, sanji next power ups should just be haki

at this point im not even sure sanji still has the exoskeleton, his eyebrows went back and was seen having bandages what if sanji needed to use the raid suit constantly to activate the exoskeleton, it's confusing because why did it only activate on the 3rd time he put on the suit and why did the eyebrows go back