Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They dont have a chance
But imagine epic cyborg fight!
And I'd love Sanji vs King so that they could have an aerial battle, with Sanji basically flying.
King wasn't that impressive of a swordsman to waste Zoro's fight on him.

Even though I could be a lil' salty that Sanji wasn't included to the Roof Piece, I quite enjoyed the 5 vs 2 part of it, so Zoro & Luffy vs Kaido wouldn't make me think that "oh no Luffy isn't strong enough to take Kaido on his own", I would be more hype that 1) Kaido is that strong that a tag team works best against him and 2) there could be more cool Zoro+Luffy moments.

But Oda does what Oda wants. I hope Jinbe & Sanji vs S-Shark will be cool.

Me too, but it's likely to happen only if we have Akainu, Kizaru and possibly Fujitora at the same place, so that Luffy can fight Akainu, Zoro will get Fujitora, and Sanji will show Kizaru how freaking amazing he is :optimistic:
Yeah but I honestly doubt there will be any big defeat this arc except for Kizaru.

Wouldn’t be shocked if oda forces seraphim into small clashes in order force their lineage factor to perfect their fighting styles then they’ll be defeated next arc

Yeah but I honestly doubt there will be any big defeat this arc except for Kizaru.

Wouldn’t be shocked if oda forces seraphim into small clashes in order force their lineage factor to perfect their fighting styles then they’ll be defeated next arc
This!

Seraphims are still not their peak form, and also it's possible that with their progress they will stop looking like kids.
Vegapunks are trying to hype them even as is, but let's wait for the next chapter, we should get at least more of S-Hawk and S-Bear.

This!

Seraphims are still not their peak form, and also it's possible that with their progress they will stop looking like kids.
Vegapunks are trying to hype them even as is, but let's wait for the next chapter, we should get at least more of S-Hawk and S-Bear.
Yeah I bet we’ll get S-Hawk vs Kaku and S-Beat vs Lucci with those two mentioning they are getting stronger every attack.

Jinbe will hold off S-Shark and he’ll make a similar comment.

S-Snake is honestly the only one who may not Get this because her fighting style is different.