Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
The food sin topic brought a random thought to mind.

What does Sanji think of to-go boxes? I don't think I've ever seen one in-universe. Technically it's not wasting food if you eat it later, but there's no way to know if the person did or not.

I couldn't respond before because the chapter hadn't been translated yet, but I was laughing at your first post because you and Ashish seem to have really predicted this chapter amazingly well! (He posted fake spoilers that ended up being very accurate to the chapter ironically, I think it was him anyway?)

Im so glad Sanji got to fight S-Shark too instead of S-Snake, Oda purposely avoiding the extremely controversial elephant in the room, that would come from a lot of certain other people in the community, if he faced her too. We already had Sanji falling foul of Boas fruit in a hilarious way a long time ago at Post TS Sabaody too ofc!

Tbh I wanted him to face S Hawk instead though, since Hawk has Daz Bone's fruit now and Sanjis exoskeleton would be an excellent test vs it? Also S Hawk just using an imitation of Yoru and being Mihawks clone too? Imagine the toxicity if Sanji was able to go against Mihawks clone and block his attacks with the exoskeleton? Lmao.

I really like the idea that Lunarians are what is triggering Sanjis transformation instead too. His hostility even to Jinbei at the end of Wano and how demonic he became can't be coincidence either. He also went very "demonic" at Thriller Bark and at one point, maybe Water 7 or Jaya or another arc, he was so mad at something Zoro said, he spoke "in symbols", like almost hierogylphics or runes or so? Very alien-looking language even? Oda has heavily associated/hinted Sanji with space multiple times now too. I've suspected Germas tech is space related somehow too. Ichiji seems the closest to that too, with his "plasma powers" or w/e? Or at least light powers?

@YASER EVIL SANJI incoming for real now!

Honestly, this would be a great way to give him an actual fighting chance against Catarina who should be his personal fight imo. I could see her turning into Sora if she is able to, to really fuck with Sanji or doing what Bon Clay did and turning into Nami and such.

Imagine if this Sanji met Black Maria too? RIP LMAO! Robin really fucked up Maria especially in the anime but Evil Sanji would do the same, even worse potentially! Especially with fire too ofc!

Yeah, Sanji would only ever hurt himself before ever hurting Nami. He's stopped himself from kicking Kalifa I thinking it was with his foot right in front of her face, at high speed/strength too? Can't remember if there's any other examples of it? I could see them same thing happen with him and Nami, where he goes to kick her, only to stop right before he hits her and hes stuck in his biggest, most painful and difficult emotional conflict ever.
Sanji would rather die or even take his own life than hurt Robin or Nami or any woman he cares for.

I wonder if Evil Sanji would fight with his hands too btw? Maybe using swords/knives purposely and ironically? Or even finally using guns like Sanji was going to originally from his concept and furthering the Vash The Stampede influences on him?

:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Judge ironically cheering for Sanji when he sees how much of a "success" Sanji has become and that he has awakened his "savage warrior of science" side as he always was meant to:

(And yes the Endeavour clip is a purposeful parallel/reference or w/e too LMAO! The dualities and emotional turmoils of Sanji and Shoto and their abusive, demanding, controversial etc fathers)
Evil sanji and he with nami its all coming together @Doggo :finally::pepebusi:

So if Sanji does somehow purge himself of the Germa effects, what would his PU be replaced with?
I don't think he will purge everything tho

He would just remove the "Heart of Ice", which seems to be the most important thing about the Germa genes, on Judge's perspective, Queen basically confirmed that.

Back in EL Oda said Sanji doesn't get burned by his flames because his heart burns hotter.. Would that be the route Sanji might need to follow? And what does his heart burning hotter means exactly?

Will it all be just about flame output? Are those flames Haki related somehow? We need more answers tho

But despite anything else, Sanji needs to be pretty much aware of everything he values the most if he wants to "conquer" Stealth Black (Judge's will). Oda hasn't been highlighting Sanji's principles and most important traits, which includes his despise for what Germa represents, just for show.

Last edited:
I don't think he will purge everything tho

He would just remove the "Heart of Ice", which seems to be the most important thing about the Germa genes, on Judge's perspective, Queen basically confirmed that.

Back in EL, Oda said Sanji doesn't get burned by his flames because his heart burns hotter.. Would that be the route Sanji might need to follow? And what does his heart burning hotter means exactly?

Will it all be just about flame output? Are those flames Haki related somehow? We need more answers tho
I go back and forth. If Sanji is turning more and more like his brothers, I’d like if he completely purges the exoskeleton and everything.

To me I always thought it’d be cool if Sanji did it and grew wings (like legit lunarian wings), like a metaphorical butterfly breaking out of his cocoon as a metaphor for Sanji growing into his own person also fits with the ugly duckling theme.

I go back and forth. If Sanji is turning more and more like his brothers, I’d like if he completely purges the exoskeleton and everything.

To me I always thought it’d be cool if Sanji did it and grew wings (like legit lunarian wings), like a metaphorical butterfly breaking out of his cocoon as a metaphor for Sanji growing into his own person also fits with the ugly duckling theme.
Im not a fan of Lunarian Sanji, im getting bored of all this Lunarian stuff lately lol.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Let me be perfect clear on how I wish this whole "Evil Sanji plot to go down".

- I don't care about the science enhancements. At all.
It's a fictional story, and fiction is full of magically bestowed powers or scientifically enhanced super-humans. It's literally a no-brainer. I dont give two fucks about baits of people who try to apply a cartoonish manga like One Piece in real world values.
- I like "corruption arcs". When a character has some kind of "darkness" inside that he must struggle against. At some point he gets taken over, but eventually surpasses it. I love these moments of "bouncing back", and would love for my favorite One Piece character to have such a moment. Which is why I got EXTREMELY upset at the Osome development and Queen being the "real responsible".
- If Sanji becomes "EVIL", rest assured that it will >>NOT<< be something that will last until the end of the same arc when it happens. It's just a cool character moment that can lead to a good development and provide cool and emotional panels.
- The most important thing that Sora wanted to protect, was the HEART. Sora didn't give two fucks about the physical enhancements or whatever. Her entire beef with Judge was that removing the emotions would make the children inhuman. And that's the ONLY thing that matters to her. So Sanji getting science powers don't "make Sora's sacrifice in vain".
If Sanji eventually loses his emotions, you would think a story about "nakamas", "friendship" and emotional connections would be able to have a way to deal with this situation.
Sanji's fire comes from his passion. It's abundantly clear that the raid suit was the trigger for the science powers. The Raid Suit was used for the 1st time in Wano. Diable Jambe was used in Ennies Lobby. Entire WCI was about how Sanji was viewed as a "failure" for being a >>>NORMAL HUMAN<<<<, which was said repeatedly throughout that arc.
According to Eten's translation of the SBS question, Sanji's fire resistance was something ELSE. Not the modifications from Judge.

Breaking through the "heart of ice" through sheer emotions is the most likely PU for Sanji. Whether this "emotion overload" is the trigger to unlock CoC or not, that is for your own wishful thinkings. I particularly don't give two fucks about Sanji getting CoC.

But I FIRMLY believe Sanji will unlock his next PU by overcoming the heart of ice and making his flames even stronger.
Black Flames? Would be cool. He's "Black Leg", afterall.

But, despite that, I still would like Sanji to keep the Black Hair as a "mode", since, with this chapter, it seems the modifications can be turned on/off (Oda really needs some biology lessons, but fuck it). Like a Super Sayan transformation. THAT'S ALL.

Let me be perfect clear on how I wish this whole "Evil Sanji plot to go down".

- I don't care about the science enhancements. At all.
It's a fictional story, and fiction is full of magically bestowed powers or scientifically enhanced super-humans. It's literally a no-brainer. I dont give two fucks about baits of people who try to apply a cartoonish manga like One Piece in real world values.
- I like "corruption arcs". When a character has some kind of "darkness" inside that he must struggle against. At some point he gets taken over, but eventually surpasses it. I love these moments of "bouncing back", and would love for my favorite One Piece character to have such a moment. Which is why I got EXTREMELY upset at the Osome development and Queen being the "real responsible".
- If Sanji becomes "EVIL", rest assured that it will >>NOT<< be something that will last until the end of the same arc when it happens. It's just a cool character moment that can lead to a good development and provide cool and emotional panels.
- The most important thing that Sora wanted to protect, was the HEART. Sora didn't give two fucks about the physical enhancements or whatever. Her entire beef with Judge was that removing the emotions would make the children inhuman. And that's the ONLY thing that matters to her. So Sanji getting science powers don't "make Sora's sacrifice in vain".
If Sanji eventually loses his emotions, you would think a story about "nakamas", "friendship" and emotional connections would be able to have a way to deal with this situation.
Sanji's fire comes from his passion. It's abundantly clear that the raid suit was the trigger for the science powers. The Raid Suit was used for the 1st time in Wano. Diable Jambe was used in Ennies Lobby. Entire WCI was about how Sanji was viewed as a "failure" for being a >>>NORMAL HUMAN<<<<, which was said repeatedly throughout that arc.
According to Eten's translation of the SBS question, Sanji's fire resistance was something ELSE. Not the modifications from Judge.

Breaking through the "heart of ice" through sheer emotions is the most likely PU for Sanji. Whether this "emotion overload" is the trigger to unlock CoC or not, that is for your own wishful thinkings. I particularly don't give two fucks about Sanji getting CoC.

But I FIRMLY believe Sanji will unlock his next PU by overcoming the heart of ice and making his flames even stronger.
Black Flames? Would be cool. He's "Black Leg", afterall.

But, despite that, I still would like Sanji to keep the Black Hair as a "mode", since, with this chapter, it seems the modifications can be turned on/off (Oda really needs some biology lessons, but fuck it). Like a Super Sayan transformation. THAT'S ALL.
Would love to hear everyone’s full thoughts on the matter, I do like Doggos though!

My full thoughts on it:
- I have never fully believed in Evil Sanji, but damn that smile and quote last chapter was kinda damning (and after that panel I’m very down for the idea)
- I actually like the science stuff, I think Egghead has been fantastic and the Seraphim are amazing. However, evil Sanji opens up many possibilities of Sanji completely breaking through the science within his body
- The term exoskeleton to me always seemed weird and I’m not sure if it has some Japanese connotation I’m not aware of, but I mostly attribute it with bugs which is where my Butterfly metaphor came from.
- The idea for me that out of fear of losing himself, Sanji will try and sacrifice himself for one final sacrificial act with a cocoon of fire
- And after a fake out death, Sanji would be free of the Exoskeleton and he’d become an angel like the seraphim with thick black wings (ideally he’d have multiple sets of wings as that’s what seraphs are most known for)
- Basically I see it similar to Vegeta in the Buu arc. And it’s not necessarily coincidental both Vegeta in this arc and Sanji with the exoskeleton are Majin. (Ifrit Jambe is Majin Jambe in Japanese)
- Power wise he’ll replace Blue Flames with black ones with black CoC lightning. Surtr Jambe is a good name, but I can see Ange Jambe or something along that.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Hi, been a while.

I don't know if Evil Sanji plot is going to happen but look interesting. If that happens, I can't wait for Sanji POV. Because i want to know what he thought just like in chapter 1031 (when he destroy the RS i think).

Oh, wonder what contexts in article no 2-8. must be related to Nami 😂

:optimistic:
:pepebusi: Houston, we have another one.