Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He said that that Translation was wrong, but the one he gave from Stephen sounded a bit odd
It's a bit earlier in dudes career. Quite a few years ago. I doubt he's as proficient as he is now.

I've heard that before too. Now that you've mentioned it. Honestly just depends on which translation you want to go by. Could ask a Japanese speaker to translate the panel.

This guy says that Sanji doesn't get a speed boost from diable/ ifrit jambe. I don't think he is right because Oda always mentioned his speed when they got introduced @BillSlipton @kurwa Thoughts?
Sanji said that the stronger his kicks become, the faster his attacks would be.

Sanji's DJ increases his attack speed (the panel Bill posted above) and Sanji said the same thing as Kizaru when using IJ.

"Speed is weight".

Sanji said that the stronger his kicks become, the faster his attacks would be.

Sanji's DJ increases his attack speed (the panel Bill posted above) and Sanji said the same thing as Kizaru when using IJ.

"Speed is weight".
And he brings it up again with Ifrit Jambe. First, he says what he gained, super speed being one of those things, to make Ifrit Jambe. Then he activates it and he says that he will have higher speed and heavier weight, that being a result of this new technique. Because why bring up speed again if it was already mentioned? @PuckTheGreat could you check the original text for chapter 451's description of diable jambe?

Last edited: