Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I'm not overreacting. I'm just pointing the most likely scenario based on Oda usual mo.

Sanji won't be fighting anyone while carrying a burden even against scrubs like the VA. Hoping otherwise is just futile. Holding someone is bigger nerf than getting impaled in OP. It is what is.

Nika and the giants need their double spread moment. That's just obvious to me. VA are the prime candidate. VA also need some hype to be good hypetool themselves. Sanji is prime candidate, even if he's Veganerfed. See, it all perfectly fall together.
Lol, VAs ain't a worthy hype for Sanji.

Also, i think arc is almost ending, more a couple of chapters and the arc is done.

Let's hype for Elbaf.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Just now i saw Akatsuki Lol. That fucking corrector...🤣
Post automatically merged:

Nah we got too many plots left to finish. We got a few more months here.
- SHs are already in the ship and Giants will taking them out of the island.
- Ancient Robot will hold the Gorosei
- Luffy/Dorry and Brogy leave the fight
- VP massage shock the world

The only thing i'm not sure is Kizaru's role.

Just now i saw Akatsuki Lol. That fucking corrector...🤣
Post automatically merged:

- SHs are already in the ship and Giants will taking them out of the island.
- Ancient Robot will hold the Gorosei
- Luffy/Dorry and Brogy leave the fight
- VP massage shock the world

The only thing i'm not sure is Kizaru's role.
Yeah the escape is what’s going to take the longest just like it did to WCI. Don’t forget how long the straw hats were on the ship before that arc actually ended.

Lol, VAs ain't a worthy hype for Sanji.

Also, i think arc is almost ending, more a couple of chapters and the arc is done.

Let's hype for Elbaf.
Alot could happen in just a couple of chapters you know.

Anyway, there's a small hope for Sanji briefly clashing with Mars if Vega's apple head ends up being the broadcast signal source.

Probably Nika and his new giant wings will interfere and blast Mars away before Sanji doing anything noteworthy though LoL.

I'm not overreacting. I'm just pointing the most likely scenario based on Oda usual mo.

Sanji won't be fighting anyone while carrying a burden even against scrubs like the VA. Hoping otherwise is just futile. Holding someone is bigger nerf than getting impaled in OP. It is what is.

Nika and the giants need their double spread moment. That's just obvious to me. VA are the prime candidate. VA also need some hype to be good hypetool themselves. Sanji is prime candidate, even if he's Veganerfed. See, it all perfectly fall together.
Taxaji been transporting people since WCI.

Are you dumb he was a good character pre ts and Oda ruined him

pre time skip lasted 20 years
I'd say he's still a good character, maybe even the best character in OP. He just lost his cool factor from pre-ts which was the reason most his fans liked him back then, not so much for being a well written character. I think that's why many are disappointed in him post-ts.