Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw this post from etenBoby that she made a while back, Mars is based on fire Sanji vs Mars confirmed :crazwhat:
Yeah and it seems like they’re based on Five Phases of Asian culture, Metal, Wood, Water, Fire and Earth/Soil
It probably doesn’t make sense to western readers but that’s how we name the planets(and the days of the week), Saturn is 土星(Star of Soil), Mercury is water, Jupiter is Wood, Venus is Metal and Mars is fire
Makes sense why they’re called the Five Elderly Stars

If I was Sanji fan , I would have started pushing the idea that Sanji is deuteragonist and 2nd most important character.

But Sanji fans will rather talk bad about Nami because of comments made by Zoro fans.

One piece has only one protagonist.
There is no second or third important character.
and Nami is main heroine :owo:

This fanwar is so useless and lame
:tchpepe:

Is Mars the bird guy ?
Yea he's the bird
Post automatically merged:

If I was Sanji fan , I would have started pushing the idea that Sanji is deuteragonist and 2nd most important character.

But Sanji fans will rather talk bad about Nami because of comments made by Zoro fans.

Oda already confirmed sanji is the deuteragonist

Isn't Nami #3 to join?
I mean, judging by the way OP is being written now, there's no deuteragonist, only Luffy-Nika stuff.

Why do you keep sharing info here about some dimwits on X?

We're mostly normal Sanji fans here on WG, and a lot of people here ship Sanji with Nami, so it's not like there's any Nami hate. No need to try and ignite some unnecessary flames here.

Isn't Nami #3 to join?
I mean, judging by the way OP is being written now, there's no deuteragonist, only Luffy-Nika stuff.

Why do you keep sharing info here about some dimwits on X?

We're mostly normal Sanji fans here on WG, and a lot of people here ship Sanji with Nami, so it's not like there's any Nami hate. No need to try and ignite some unnecessary flames here.
Because I'm annoyed

Post ts sanji is exactly what deuteragonist is and yet his fans are crying for third place..... werid

Sanji haters disguised as Zoro fans using Nami to slander Sanji. Nothing new.

Sanji fans only retaliated because of fake Zoro fans but they don't really meant to slander Nami.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Drop twitter.
No one that touches grass cares about this "romance trio" thing and some beef against Nami.

Drop twitter.
No one that touches grass cares about this "romance trio" thing and some beef against Nami.
The only "beef" Nami and her fans should have is with Oda. If they want to be mad, be mad at the people pretending to be Nami fans and using her to attack another fandom to push their agenda. Fans of any character will clap back at trash talk, so if you don't want Nami slandered, take it up with the people using her as a tool to slander Sanji. If 90 percent of your characters agenda relies on downplaying another character then that says enough about where your favorite stands in the story.
:kayneshrug:

The only "beef" Nami and her fans should have is with Oda. If they want to be mad, be mad at the people pretending to be Nami fans and using her to attack another fandom to push their agenda. Fans of any character will clap back at trash talk, so if you don't want Nami slandered, take it up with the people using her as a tool to slander Sanji. If 90 percent of your characters agenda relies on downplaying another character then that says enough about where your favorite stands in the story.
:kayneshrug:
Fax.