Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My Ifrit enjoyers I believe the time has come, with the recent feats showcased in this new chapter I have decided to abandon my sword swallowing ways, and join the ranks of your community. I pledge to fight for the honor and the integrity of the Vinsmoke name to my dying breath.

Hail Germa :cryabit:

I mean… isn’t the Zoro fandom is still called the temple of the grandmaster. Sounds kinda cultish

:willight:
They spend actual money on deviantart-made memes and effigies of Zoro while circlejerking on a private discord server. I'd say there's a 91% chance that they are most definitely a cult.
:lawbepo:

Oh this is why @Mr. Reloaded constantly changes avis!!!! Now I know!!!!

One cannot find the scoundrel if those pixels don't match!

They spend actual money on deviantart-made memes and effigies of Zoro while circlejerking on a private discord server. I'd say there's a 91% chance that they are most definitely a cult.
:lawbepo:
:believe:
Although judging by the time we all spend there, WG itself is some sort of a cult. Imagine how much we could've made if not for all those hours of plotting the betrayals and powerscaling wars :risiup:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Oh this is why @Mr. Reloaded constantly changes avis!!!! Now I know!!!!

One cannot find the scoundrel if those pixels don't match!

:believe:
Although judging by the time we all spend there, WG itself is some sort of a cult. Imagine how much we could've made if not for all those hours of plotting the betrayals and powerscaling wars :risiup:
All of society is various levels of cults. Cult=culture.

That's what the Nakama thread is, advanced cult warfare, LOL

I don't really understand why people are losing their mind over this? Sure, it was a cool moment, but after seeing how Bogy and Dugy were able to stop and push back the pig Gorosei, Sanji being able to do something similiar alone was the bare minimum. And guess what? Sanji lost this moment the very next second.
That's something Oda is very consistent with, giving something to Sanji and instantly taking something back from him. Sure the bite from Venus did barely any damage, but getting caught by that is stupid by itself. Shouldn't have happened. Lending a hit and instantly getting hit back is just not a very hype moment for me.

Pretty much most of the fanbase were making eye diffed jokes , now I see Sanji easily punching bald Gorosei should tell you Oda is holding back Sanji so badly it’s clear he is nerfed .

I see Sanji fans complaining he should do more Brauh even Nika luffy is struggling with the Gorosei . I honestly wouldn’t expect Oda to do something that will eclipse Nika luffy .