Fanclub Tony Tony Chopper Fanclub

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

The life of Gedatsu,Chopper's opponent in Skypiea,didn't stopped of get better after his Cover Story. Was revealed in One Piece Stampede that he is in a love relationship with Baccarat,the beautiful and sexy Gran Tesoro worker.
I am so much happy in know that Gedatsu,beyond skilled and hilarious also has a way with woman and managed in build a happy life with all that.
I hope Chopper also find the love with a girl as beautiful and marvelous as Baccarat.
@nik87 @HA001 @Light D Lamperouge @ShishioIsBack @Midnight Delight @Admiral Lee Hung @yj @Zenos7
Baccarat is so good.

P

PeperLevi

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Did you understood what i'm saying?
I'm talking about the life of Gedatsu,one of Chopper's past fights opponents,continuing after his defeat and he finding the love in his life with a perfect woman. I'm saying that Chopper must find his own great love and asking what you guys think about it.
@nik87 @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Admiral Lee Hung @Midnight Delight @Zenos7 @yj
Yeah. I think he will one day. As the greatest doctor in the world he'll snatch a beauty.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I already explained my reasons for love Chopper here. Now,can you guys explain your reasons for love him? Please,no short explanations. Do the most long and detailed as possible.
@nik87 @Light D Lamperouge @Zenos7 @ShishioIsBack @Midnight Delight @Admiral Lee Hung @yj @HA001
That would take too much time Peper.

I like his brotherly relationship with Zoro.
He's very cute, but smart and strong as well. 3rd strongest Straw Hat pirate, behind Zoro and Luffy.
One of the best doctors in the world, if not the best.
His backstory is so great and touching and Hiluluk is a great father and role model.

P

PeperLevi

That would take too much time Peper.

I like his brotherly relationship with Zoro.
He's very cute, but smart and strong as well. 3rd strongest Straw Hat pirate, behind Zoro and Luffy.
One of the best doctors in the world, if not the best.
His backstory is so great and touching and Hiluluk is a great father and role model.
:optimistic::sweat: I am extremely happy to know that you love it all.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
I already explained my reasons for love Chopper here. Now,can you guys explain your reasons for love him? Please,no short explanations. Do the most long and detailed as possible.
@nik87 @Light D Lamperouge @Zenos7 @ShishioIsBack @Midnight Delight @Admiral Lee Hung @yj @HA001
Not much to say. I like all aspects of Chopper.
From his combat abilities, his character and purpose in the crew to comedic moments and little brother relationship with Zoro.
As well as relationships with all other crew members.

P

PeperLevi

I'm the biggest choppa man fan on the fourm. Add me in please
Oh,really? Welcome,i added you.
Apparently,the title of biggest Chopper Man already belongs to me. But you can prove you can be tied right next to me.
-Explain in detail why you like Chopper.
-Explain why the fandom is wrong in mistreat Chopper the way they does. A true Chopper's fan should know it.
-Tell what you imagine will be Chopper's spotlight in the current war. No medicine related,but adventure and fighting related.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Oh,really? Welcome,i added you.
Apparently,the title of biggest Chopper Man already belongs to me. But you can prove you can be tied right next to me.
-Explain in detail why you like Chopper.
-Explain why the fandom is wrong in mistreat Chopper the way they does. A true Chopper's fan should know it.
-Tell what you imagine will be Chopper's spotlight in the current war. No medicine related,but adventure and fighting related.
Choppa-

I've always loved Chopper ever since his introduction in Drum Island. He's an anomaly even amongst his zoans peers, a freak of nature with 7 transformations, and possibly top 2 best doctors in verse right now. How can you not love him?

He's a very kind being who even though has been dealt an extremely poor hand in life, instead choose to dedicate and use his own to helping and curing others in need. I think this takes a special kind of courage which really doesn't get enough credit, albeit he did get a great deal of guidance in the form of Dr Hiluluk and Kuhurea - which brings me to his flashback.

I've possibly only ever cried 2 or 3 times in the one piece story. Granted lots of moments has made me emotional or moved me, but Chopper's backstory hit me the second hardest. First being the Going Merry's Funeral. Some manly tears were shed during these difficult times.

His whole journey from being abandoned by his biological family, to then being outcasted and hunted by his human peers, to then finally being accepted by a random quack doctor; only to have it all stripped away due to an incurable illness was extremely heartbreaking. ๐Ÿ’” I respect his journey before he joined the crew and much more after it.

After he joins the crew, I found his interactions with the crew to be extremely fun and hilarious.

Him messing around with Luffy and Usopp, while being a little brother to Zoro were all great moments for me.

I'm also the biggest Zoro fan on WG btw. Don't let Lik tell you otherwise.

I also enjoyed the fact that while he was extremely naive of the world, he was also willing and thoroughly enthusiastic to explore it. Thought it an amazing aspect that Oda played around with nicely pre timeskip.

Though he did show massive amounts of fear towards his enemies, which included marines or other rival groups alike, I loved the fact that he was able to shut it out quickly, and get down to business when push came to shove.

His unique brand of fighting style with his 7 powers that no one else in the series can even begin to emulate, while being a nice little throwback to the sakuras of Hiluluk is truly an amazing fighting style.

The notion of rumble balls and the dreaded third ball was a nice touch, which then went on to pave the way to one of the most iconic transformation scenes and beatdown in the series at Ennis Lobby.

Absolute chills man.

This continued throughout the entirety of Pre timeskip where he was consistently great and he finished it off with a bang in Shabondy as well.

His resolve to become a "monster" to help the crew and Luffy while finally accepting his nature was a pleasant surprise and a great step forward in his ongoing character development.

Timeskip Chopper is good. Not amazing, as I expected much more from Oda. However, this can be the case for the rest of the crew not named Luffy; as they have all been shafted entirely for the sake of plot. So compared to his other crewmates who are literally background, fodder or those who have downright regressed in character, Choppa man is doing fantastic.

Mistreatment-

2-3 major things I've seen so far with the fandom in the rise of the Choppa man hate.

- supposed "mascot" of the crew
- doesn't fight/ weak
- is a useless Doctor "law is better"

The first two can be often interwined and is a result of the whole crew being shafted which I've already mentioned.

Ok, he's not had the greatest of showings so far, but it's only for the sake of plot or so that other characters can "shine" - like them shitty samurais. These guys are complete garbage.

At the very least we know Choppa man is still a top tier fighter in the crew, right behind Luffy Zoro and Jinbe. He can still end most high tiers in a single punch from his monster point. It is what it is.

As for the doctor comment, that's just complete bs. Law's hax so he's not a proper doctor. It don't count. Chopper has to go through the whole process of quickly and correctly diagnosing the problem and finding the suitable needs and cure of said stituation. He's a true doctor. A true ๐Ÿ.

Also at the end of the day, we know he's gonna leave that trash in the dust when he inevitably becomes the top 1 Doc at EOS. Curing every disease? Only Choppa man can.

Wano Hype? -

From Chopper I'm expecting big things. Massive even.

I was really disappointed when we didn't get see much at Zou, but that was mearly a prequel. A mere red herring to the true war that's going to occur and is currently happening right now.

I expect to see an extreme version of monster point that he will awaken after he's been inspired by the Sulong form of the minks, while also learning CoA hardening before the Shitty Cook. I can see both of this happening while he takes on and defeats hybird+ awakened Jack.

The moment will come soon mate. Be patient ๐Ÿ™

Last edited:
P

PeperLevi

Choppa-

I've always loved Chopper ever since his introduction in Drum Island. He's an anomaly even amongst his zoans peers, a freak of nature with 7 transformations, and possibly top 2 best doctors in verse right now. How can you not love him?

He's a very kind being who even though has been dealt an extremely poor hand in life, instead choose to dedicate and use his own to helping and curing others in need. I think this takes a special kind of courage which really doesn't get enough credit, albeit he did get a great deal of guidance in the form of Dr Hiluluk and Kuhurea - which brings me to his flashback.

I've possibly only ever cried 2 or 3 times in the one piece story. Granted lots of moments has made me emotional or moved me, but Chopper's backstory hit me the second hardest. First being the Going Merry's Funeral. Some manly tears were shed during these difficult times.

His whole journey from being abandoned by his biological family, to then being outcasted and hunted by his human peers, to then finally being accepted by a random quack doctor; only to have it all stripped away due to an incurable illness was extremely heartbreaking. ๐Ÿ’” I respect his journey before he joined the crew and much more after it.

After he joins the crew, I found his interactions with the crew to be extremely fun and hilarious.

Him messing around with Luffy and Usopp, while being a little brother to Zoro were all great moments for me.

I'm also the biggest Zoro fan on WG btw. Don't let Lik tell you otherwise.

I also enjoyed the fact that while he was extremely naive of the world, he was also willing and thoroughly enthusiastic to explore it. Thought it an amazing aspect that Oda played around with nicely pre timeskip.

Though he did show massive amounts of fear towards his enemies, which included marines or other rival groups alike, I loved the fact that he was able to shut it out quickly, and get down to business when push came to shove.

His unique brand of fighting style with his 7 powers that no one else in the series can even begin to emulate, while being a nice little throwback to the sakuras of Hiluluk is truly an amazing fighting style.

The notion of rumble balls and the dreaded third ball was a nice touch, which then went on to pave the way to one of the most iconic transformation scenes and beatdown in the series at Ennis Lobby.

Absolute chills man.

This continued throughout the entirety of Pre timeskip where he was consistently great and he finished it off with a bang in Shabondy as well.

His resolve to become a "monster" to help the crew and Luffy while finally accepting his nature was a pleasant surprise and a great step forward in his ongoing character development.

Timeskip Chopper is good. Not amazing, as I expected much more from Oda. However, this can be the case for the rest of the crew not named Luffy; as they have all been shafted entirely for the sake of plot. So compared to his other crewmates who are literally background, fodder or those who have downright regressed in character, Choppa man is doing fantastic.

Mistreatment-

2-3 major things I've seen so far with the fandom in the rise of the Choppa man hate.

- supposed "mascot" of the crew
- doesn't fight/ weak
- is a useless Doctor "law is better"

The first two can be often interwined and is a result of the whole crew being shafted which I've already mentioned.

Ok, he's not had the greatest of showings so far, but it's only for the sake of plot or so that other characters can "shine" - like them shitty samurais. These guys are complete garbage.

At the very least we know Choppa man is still a top tier fighter in the crew, right behind Luffy Zoro and Jinbe. He can still end most high tiers in a single punch from his monster point. It is what it is.

As for the doctor comment, that's just complete bs. Law's hax so he's not a proper doctor. It don't count. Chopper has to go through the whole process of quickly and correctly diagnosing the problem and finding the suitable needs and cure of said stituation. He's a true doctor. A true ๐Ÿ.

Also at the end of the day, we know he's gonna leave that trash in the dust when he inevitably becomes the top 1 Doc at EOS. Curing every disease? Only Choppa man can.

Wano Hype? -

From Chopper I'm expecting big things. Massive even.

I was really disappointed when we didn't get see much at Zou, but that was mearly a prequel. A mere red herring to the true war that's going to occur and is currently happening right now.

I expect to see an extreme version of monster point that he will awaken after he's been inspired by the Sulong form of the minks, while also learning CoA hardening before the Shitty Cook. I can see both of this happening while he takes on and defeats hybird+ awakened Jack.

The moment will come soon mate. Be patient ๐Ÿ™
:sweat: You're a true Chopper's fan. Congratulations. It is wonderful get you as a member here.

GeneralP123

Beyefendi
โ€Ž
I like Chopper, he is unique and is a really underestimated fighter, especially when in Monster Point, the crew is also heavily dependant on him as they would've died from their wounds long ago if it weren't for Chopper, the guy is probably one of the best doctors in the world. Chopper also has extremely underrated moments and a really emotional backstory and a noble goal as well.

Here's some of my favorite Chopper moments, some of them are extremely underrated:

1.Chopper's Monster Point, the first time he used Monster Point it was really terrifying, it showed us how powerful Chopper can really be.
2.Chopper and Ussop VS Mr 4, this fight is criminally underrated, not every fight is won through sheer strength, some are won through intelligence and ingenuity and this fight is a perfect example of that
3.Chopper's backstory, truly emotional, his relationship with Doctor Hiriluk was one of a kind