General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

Luffy's goal and Zoro's goal aren't by any means fundamentally the same..

Zoro requires him to become the strongest while Luffy doesnt.

Luffy's goal is to find a treasure that a myth to many and ludicrous to some and that entails tremendous strength as a captain.. Mihawk the WSS goes out of his way to call becoming the PK.. in other words finding onepiece a more laborious and arduous task than becoming the best swordsman.

Yet as a captain it requires luffy to be an example of strength and courage for his crew and requires him to top the best who are after the same objective.

His dream is no less different than sanji's (finding a mythical enigmatic treasure) and the same is applicable to sanji... it requires sanji to push himself and his boundaries to encompass and make his captain's dream plausible..

the top 3 SHP have to be the strongest on the crew and out there.. with sanji and zoro pushing to assist their captain while simultaneously accomplishing their dreams..

its not doubt that EOS... Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji will be top 5 brass out there
Post automatically merged:

What part of Worst generation vs Emperors don't you understand?.........or are you just willfully ignorant.
the latter

Luffy's goal is to find a treasure that a myth to many and ludicrous to some and that entails tremendous strength as a captain.. Mihawk the WSS goes out of his way to call becoming the PK.. in other words finding onepiece a more laborious and arduous task than becoming the best swordsman.

Yet as a captain it requires luffy to be an example of strength and courage for his crew and requires him to top the best who are after the same objective.

His dream is no less different than sanji's (finding a mythical enigmatic treasure) and the same is applicable to sanji... it requires sanji to push himself and his boundaries to encompass and make his captain's dream plausible..

the top 3 SHP have to be the strongest on the crew and out there.. with sanji and zoro pushing to assist their captain while simultaneously accomplishing their dreams..

the latter
Given how Luffy's dream puts him at odds with the yonko and the world government, yes, it does require him to be the strongest.

Sanji's dream is seemingly inconsequential to the story. He seems to be the only person who cares about the all blue.

Given how Luffy's dream puts him at odds with the yonko and the world government, yes, it does require him to be the strongest.

Sanji's dream is seemingly inconsequential to the story. He seems to be the only person who cares about the all blue.
inconsequential...

it has a potent link to luffy's and is directly contingent.. his goal depends on whether luffy becomes the PK or not for that he has to transcend himself and make it certain that luffy does become the Pirate King

You guys highlight luffy and Zoro parallels but you try to ignore Zoro and Sanji parallels which is far more than the former
Tai long nobody is ignoring anything…. I’m just reminding you what we started with. How things start matters wouldn’t you agree? Especially in a series like one piece where Oda has a fetish for callbacks and parallels

I hear a lot of people saying other Strawhats are gonna get conquerors haki/ryuo ext..... I think people need to understand there are things Oda only does for Luffy and Zoro........in this thread were going to go over this in detail .

Luffy and Zoro are the:

1. Only Strawhats with Fighting oriented Dreams

2. Only Straw hats that achieved the title of Supernova. (Not saying other strawhats couldn't but the ones Oda let be supernova are Luffy and Zoro.)

3. Which is Why only Luffy and Zoro Among the Strawhats got to be on the roof in the Kaido fight.

4. Only Strawhats with Parallels to Legends.

5. Only Strawhats who were willing to hit a Celestial Dragon

6. Only Strawhats with Ryuo Manipulation in their fighting styles.

7. And now their likely going to be the only Strawhats with Conquerors Haki

i

Which also makes Luffy and Zoro the only Strawhats that can use all 3 forms of Haki.

This thread is not to downplay other Strawhats but people often forget Luffy and Zoro are the ones we started with. They are going to attain certain things other strawhats will not , and thats ok.

Never forget how the story started.......
Leave your thoughts

Also only two strawhats with direct marine parallels (Koby, Helmeppo) or connections (Smoker, Tashigi).

:cheers:

Point 5 and 7 are wrong.

Besides, it's just a dynamic between Luffy and Zoro. Luffy and Sanji's own dynamic is also extremely profound.

Also, I don't know how the hell they managed to correlate this dynamic with power level lmfao
I love how it ended with “never forget how the story started”

As if the prologue didn’t end in a town literally called “Loguetown the town of beginnings and ends” where we see the 5 OG straw hats declaring their dreams in front of the grand line…

Holy shit. Created today already with 13 pages...

This proves nothing why others Strawhats are not getting CoC. It's already a joke of a "special power" everybody is having that shit from now on. Don't be surprise specially for Sanji and Usopp having it. By the way, Usopp has more the King qualities than Luffy.

Liked how you realize that Zoro knew Ryou way before Luffy. Not sure if you realize that he learned Ryou when facing Mr 1. Also not sure if you realize that Ryou is not internal damage.
Actually, Luffy doesn't know Ryou he only knows internal damage. He totally jumped the Ryou learning and went straight through internal damage.

The fact that Sanji wa willing to a Big Mom subordinate and he genuinely thought Luffy couldn't beat a yonkou all but eliminates his CoC chances
What about Ace not wanting WB pirates had fought the navy?

Bearing in mind that it seemed Sanji was prioritizing Zeff's life much more, he knows that baratie would be completely destroyed by any regular pirate.

You guys highlight luffy and Zoro parallels but you try to ignore Zoro and Sanji parallels which is far more than the former
Nice headcanon genius

Besides, it's just a dynamic between Luffy and Zoro. Luffy and
Headcanons

Also, I don't know how the hell they managed to correlate this dynamic with power level lmfao
Lmao bringing gags to powerlevel .

true. Sanji fans can't accept that Sanji's role in one piece. so much overrate and overestimates. all they got one by one disappointments.
they will eat the same theory until the series end with non-coc Sanji who don't even reach top25 EOS
poor fans :(
I don't see what's wrong with pushing ZKK which is a probable to occur theory when the Sanji CoC or Sanji v King ideas are still so vivid. :zorothink:

the latter
The strongest people in the verse are trying to become pirate king and your telling me Luffys dream is not about strength? No different from sanjis ? listen I don’t why people are doing this…. I never said Sanji was not strong , Sanji is going to be VERY strong he will always be 3rd. I’m not slighting Sanjis relevance /strength. I’m Saying Luffy and Zoro have dreams with a lot of WEIGHT to them. The all blue is probably a very important dream probably right behind robins dream. But it doesn’t have the weight of pirate king and worlds strongest swordsman.