General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

The Straw Hats can have as many CoC users as Oda wants, actually, since they are bound to be the top in their fields and the author can easily justify it (just for comparison, there would currently be around 7.800 users in our world, and the Straw Hats would be exceptional even among such numbers as they'd be basically the Einstein, Mozart, etc. of their era, just not in strength). Doesn't mean I believe all of them will get CoC because I don't, but the case can be made.

And, of course, those saying that the crew will have 4-5 users max because of Rocks are completely lost. The Straw Hats aren't a group of individualistic, vicious criminals killing each other on a daily basis, but the best friends in the world. The more conquerors in the crew, the more powerful they will be, not the more they will argue with each other. Let's use our brains here, please.

The Straw Hats can have as many CoC users as Oda wants, actually, since they are bound to be the top in their fields and the author can easily justify it (just for comparison, there would currently be around 7.800 users in our world, and the Straw Hats would be exceptional even among such numbers as they'd be basically the Einstein, Mozart, etc. of their era, just not in strength). Doesn't mean I believe all of them will get CoC because I don't, but the case can be made.

And, of course, those saying that the crew will have 4-5 users max because of Rocks are completely lost. The Straw Hats aren't a group of individualistic, vicious criminals killing each other on a daily basis, but the best friends in the world. The more conquerors in the crew, the more powerful they will be, not the more they will argue with each other. Let's use our brains here, please.
What % of CoC are you using and how you came with that conclusion?

You really think the SH can have 6 CoC users and be buddy buddy with each other.... :milaugh:
Imagine thinking Kid or Ace or Doffy will be willing to join the SH :okay:
Post automatically merged:

Every 1 in one million people have CoC.
7.8 billion/10^6 = 7800
Wrong. "this type of Haki cannot be attained through training and only one in several million people"

Guess the One Piece world most likely doesn't feature that many inhabitants. It would be a shame from Oda to hinder so many.
Sanji fans are trying too hard :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

It's from this panel brudda
It says one in millions.... not one in a million.... you just proved my point.
"数百万人に一人" is the actual japanese translation. 数百万 = Several millions.
It is helpful to learn Japanese

The strongest people in the verse are trying to become pirate king and your telling me Luffys dream is not about strength? No different from sanjis ? listen I don’t why people are doing this…. I never said Sanji was not strong , Sanji is going to be VERY strong he will always be 3rd. I’m not slighting Sanjis relevance /strength. I’m Saying Luffy and Zoro have dreams with a lot of WEIGHT to them. The all blue is probably a very important dream probably right behind robins dream. But it doesn’t have the weight of pirate king and worlds strongest swordsman.
bruh it doesn't matter if all blue isn't as significant as PK.. sanji is determined and it requires luffy to become PK..so he has to see to it that luffy makes it.. Luffy is looking for a mythical surmised treasure, the same goes for all blue.. they are fundamentally based on finding an enigmatic treasure... while Luffy requires strength indirectly since he's finding the treasure primarily he needs to fight his competitors.. while sanji's dream too doesn't require strength directly.. but it required luffy to become PK so to see to that he has to do whatever he can to do so..

i never claim PK = All Blue as whats a better goal or more profound to the majority in one piece .. but they are conceptually the same goals that don't require strength primarily

you dont need mental gymnastics to get this logic through your head mate

Last edited:
Rayleigh outright said

"Most people who've made a name for themselves in this world posses this power"

So then you have to argue that Sanji must not make a name for himself in the One Piece world for him to be unlikely to have it

while acknowledging the fact that Shanks had Beckman, Roux and Yasopp in his crew who have made a name for themselves and are widely renowned ( Btw, these also happen to be the characters people agree to parallel Zoro, Sanji and Usopp with in the Red Hair Pirates, who just so happen to be the SH's i'm arguing will all have CoC in the end ), and taking note of the fact that one of Luffy's main claims that kickstarted One Piece and his journey was that he will have a crew that is better than the Red Hair Pirates