General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Reiju is annoying and overrated

Garp was a fraud and carried by Sengoku.

Roger was a fraud and carried by Rayleigh.

Kaido would have been better as a character who lived on an island isolated from the rest of the world like Enel.

Sabo is strong, but shit character.

Xebec>Primebeard>Roger imo.

Only well written female characters are Dadan and Vivi honestly.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Again based on what? what did even Rayleigh do to "carry" Roger?
lol i was just trolling, I'm not a fan of Roger and Garp as characters, and I feel like Sengoku and Rayleigh are underappreciated.

Your opinion is << canon representation
:choppawhat: Primebeard was called "The Strongest Man in the World". Roger was clearly a bit weaker than Primebeard.

Xebec being above both is admittingly speculative, but I think he is. How would you rank Primebeard, Roger and Xebec?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
One piece's power level is bad, the characters will lose or win as Oda wants no matter how the character is developed before and the good guys will ever be hyped and powerful
And it can get as bad as in Marineford, where characters like Kizaru or Mihawk started to strike as mid or high tiers :josad:

I wish Oda conferred more credit and dignity to power level consistency.

W

Wonderful World

Reiju is annoying and overrated

Garp was a fraud and carried by Sengoku.

Roger was a fraud and carried by Rayleigh.

Kaido would have been better as a character who lived on an island isolated from the rest of the world like Enel.

Sabo is strong, but shit character.

Xebec>Primebeard>Roger imo.

Only well written female characters are Dadan and Vivi honestly.
Excuse me, that's my wife you're disrespecting.:pepeanger:

Kidding aside, Reiju is kind of overrated, and I thought Bellemere was well written for what we got.

Last edited by a moderator:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read in my life. Good lord please tell me you didn't create a child this retarded:zorothink:
Of course it sounds retarded to you, if you don't have the logic basis to abstract power level dynamics don't expect to even get started at it.

And you should not be morally entitled to type here considering how massively unintelligent and biased your manga takes usually are man.

Furthermore, I reported this comment. I don't care if you think my "shit" is retarded, but I struggle everyday to keep this place clean, so I hope at least your comment will get nuked. But your ability to post in this thread would deserve the same fate.

Of course it sounds retarded to you, if you don't have the logic basis to abstract power level dynamics don't expect to even get started at it.

And you should not be morally entitled to type here considering how massively unintelligent and biased your manga takes usually are man.

Furthermore, I reported this comment. I don't care if you think my "shit" is retarded, but I struggle everyday to keep this place clean, so I hope at least your comment will get nuked. But your ability to post in this thread would deserve the same fate.
Lmao. What you just did was basically say

"I can form a coherent sentence and dont sound like every other worst gen member. This makes me right and superior."

Stop wanking yourself and learn the facts. If two top tier yc can't damage an admiral then how tf would king by himself have a high diff fight with a yonko?

Currently it's king>zoro based on evidence. If kings not pushing kaido to high diff then neither is zoro.

Unless you're implying that luffys only a tiny tiny bit stronger than king right now.

All In all your logic is shit. Go pretend to be smart elsewhere before I get serious a debunk your shit headcanon

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Lmao. What you just did was basically say

"I can form a coherent sentence and dont sound like every other worst gen member. This makes me right and superior."

Stop wanking yourself and learn the facts. If two top tier yc can't damage an admiral then how tf would king by himself have a high diff fight with a yonko?

Currently it's king>zoro based on evidence. If kings not pushing kaido to high diff then neither is zoro.

Unless you're implying that luffys only a tiny tiny bit stronger than king right now.

All In all your logic is shit. Go pretend to be smart elsewhere before I get serious a debunk your shit headcanon
Ignorance is sometimes bliss. :whitepress:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I mean do you want me too? Zoro is weaker than king at the moment. That's why he's been shown as struggling extremely hard.

Unless you're implying that king is admiral tier... then he's not pushing kaido to high diff. Let alone zolo. Matter of fact... keep the 🧢
I could answer you with an essay but you would likely not understand the gist of what I was typing and since I don't want to get thread banned I won't post the things I wanted to type about your lack of awareness.