General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

i want law and bepo to gut and behead teach - and rid OP-verse of great evil

then they storm marijoa with luffy and co and law tragically dies by imu-sama's hand. bepo is holding him when he takes his last breath

unfortunately, oda doesn't have my imagination - or guts
I suggest you to write your own novel. Law Novel. Same like Ace Novel. It will be beautiful. I will support you. (Moralary support only)

First opinion: The Nine red Scabbards should be a pirate crew because of how cool they are. I'm especially fond of Raizo and Kawamatsu. Raizo is also a master of stealth, which gets overlooked in shounen series like One Piece.

Second opinion: Adventure and exploration > over power levels.

Third opinion: Alabasta is the best arc in One Piece. With exception of Vivi being in it.

Fourth opinion: Dressrosa was a great arc.

Fifth opinion: Usopp and Robin are by far the best characters in SH crew. Usopp alone is a better character than Franky, Nami and Brook combined.

Sixth opinion: Vivi sucks and is a terrible character for wanting to kill Laboon.

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Yamato is still stronger than Zoro.

Not by much, but enough for it to matter.

This is a big reason Yamato was left behind in Wano, and the same reason Jinbei was left behind in Whole Cake: Oda refuses to let someone join the crew if they would be stronger than Zoro. Only Luffy is allowed that right.

Yamato will join once Zoro is clearly stronger than she is (probably after he forms a Black Blade).

At the time I believe Oda designed Skypiea specifically to be skipped and overlooked by newer fans right before the big Enies Lobby arc.

Oda meticulously planned Skypeia to be long to hide key plot points related to the overarching concept of One Piece itself. I think Skypiea is highlighted as one of the last islands along Roger's final journey to be a subtle clue alluding to its importance.

Skypiea is probably the most important arc in the first half of the story.

At the time I believe Oda designed Skypiea specifically to be skipped and overlooked by newer fans right before the big Enies Lobby arc.

Oda meticulously planned Skypeia to be long to hide key plot points related to the overarching concept of One Piece itself. I think Skypiea is highlighted as one of the last islands along Roger's final journey to be a subtle clue alluding to its importance.

Skypiea is probably the most important arc in the first half of the story.
How's any of this unpopular? Only halfwits think Skypeia unimportant.

That the movie villains since Strong World could still be and should be relevant to future arcs:

- Shiki: Constantly mentioned and potentially alluded to still existing as the person sitting with Crocus during Punk Hazard. Could be relevant to Fullalead or a Rock related plotline since Oda is still capitalizing on it.

- Zephyr: "Could" still play a role with Weevil, who was evidently the person who cut off his arm. Whats fascinating is the film had new Pacifista types, the Shiro Kuma, and yet Egghead just revealed "Mark 3's". Makes me wonder if they were Mark 2's in Oda's mind.

- Tesoro: Could tie into the Underworld if an arc happens post Egghead. Not much else to say, it would be interesting to see him mentioned at least.

- Bullet: Similar to Shiki, really easy to show him on Fullalead if he is still a Level 6 escapee. It was hinted way back on DR that these pirates are all together somewhere, Fullalead makes the most sense.

- Uta: Could easily just factor into Shanks' fb. No need to be directly alive. Unless somehow she's tied to Im as people have guessed lol.

Ive always dug their villain designs at least, amd considering their pasts are canon, itd be interesting to see where they are currently.

Edit: Honeslty Oda may need canon fodder for the final war, these groups may be worth using in some way lol

Last edited:
Dalton holds an unreasonable grudge against Wapol. Sure, he could have gone down together with the country but what exactly did Dalton expect Wapol to do against Blackbeard? You might even argue Wapol saved the lives of himself, the cabinet and his doctors. It's as if Greenland would have been attacked by the USA.

Pedro is a literal terrorist but most op fans either like him or don't care about him at all.
Only few people expressed any dislike for the guy who invaded, damaged and robbed another country including its civilians and infrastructure. Twice.

But when Jack does it on Zou, they muh cry. :endthis:

Pedro is a literal terrorist but most op fans either like him or don't care about him at all.
Only few people expressed any dislike for the guy who invaded, damaged and robbed another country including its civilians and infrastructure. Twice.

But when Jack does it on Zou, they muh cry. :endthis:
Cus you know he on the good guys slide and the good minks still love him so he must had a good reason plus the people he terrorist was probably also bad that what the fandom thinks

Skypiea is one of the best arcs in the entire show
Aramaki is the strongest admiral
Shanks is not the strongest character. Probably not in top 5 in my opinion
Robin's flashback is not one of my favorite in One Piece
Enel is better than Croc and Luccy
One Piece Red & Gold are trash
The female characters excluding Nami and Robin are not bad at all
Wano's last chapters were great
Dressrosa is the best arc

Skypiea is one of the best arcs in the entire show
Aramaki is the strongest admiral
Shanks is not the strongest character. Probably not in top 5 in my opinion
Robin's flashback is not one of my favorite in One Piece
Enel is better than Croc and Luccy
One Piece Red & Gold are trash
The female characters excluding Nami and Robin are not bad at all
Wano's last chapters were great
Dressrosa is the best arc
You started out great.
Then you had to add a second line. And from there it even got worse.