General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

You never disliked the character because of their characterization? Like never? I don't believe that.

+ Yamato is not in your type so I don't know why u defend her especially that she doesn't look like someone you'd like.
Dislike? Yeah, hate, going a little far.
Don't make it personal. The fuck does that matter? This ain't real life. It's a fucking manga character. What is your point. Got none because it's all you have left?

She doesn't have anything going on with her character to make her a suitable Straw Hats.

Oh no, she can swing a club. Super worth SH material.

She does not even have her own fucking goal. She took Oden's identity.

I wouldnt have problem if she was inspiried by him but this what she's doing its pure bullshit.

Oda doesn't know where the line is.
Again your placing your hate view onto it. This is why we can't talk. Just look at it at its base side. What do you see.

Why do you avoid my second part? Prove to me that Yamato is a worthy Straw Hat marerial.

I dont ask for an essay just prove to me that she has something to her character more than being rip off oden cosplayer.

Can you do it?

If you prove me wrong and yamato is tip top 5/5 worthy Nakama I wont talk about her.
I've repeatedly said her character development will come, probably. Out of the many characters that have come. I've rarely myself made comments about wanting them to join etc.. three girls or so. I tend to look at the positives of what they can/could bring.
Yamato has the strength that we could see, a unique weapon in comparison to what we have on crew, is it enough idk but theres something there. Her personality, barring the Oden thing isn't as terrible as people make out to be. Nami was not somebody I'd have trusted you know with tying up Luffy etc... plot development takes time.

Kaido vs Oden is one of the worst if not the worst fight in manga history
For what it was hyped to be it was the most monday-n shit ever, not to mention artwork was massive shit
Is this an unpopular opinion?
Oda is intentionally hiding hybrids of the calamities and Kaido until their proper fights, King and Queen haven't even properly used their swords.

Hmm this isn't impossible at all

She should have inherited the potency of her daddy
Well yeah she should have. But whether or not she did has yet to be shown. Granted Kaidou isn't infallible nor 100% undanageable even nor but closer than not so, he wasn't as strong as he is now than when he was younger... so she's got the potential to get stronger even if she isn't where her dad is.

Well yeah she should have. But whether or not she did has yet to be shown. Granted Kaidou isn't infallible nor 100% undanageable even nor but closer than not so, he wasn't as strong as he is now than when he was younger... so she's got the potential to get stronger even if she isn't where her dad is.
At the end of the day a character's potential is simplycas big as Oda wants it to be :P

But from a logical way Yamato is still his daughter

Wano Matchups:

Marco, Law and Kidd vs Big Mom (Not a fight to defeat her but to hold her down so that she doesn’t interfere in Luffy’s battle)

Luffy, Zoro and Sanji vs Kaido

Yamato vs King

X Drake vs Queen

Jinbei vs Jack

Franky vs Who’s Who

Brook vs Sasaki

Robin vs Black Maria

Nami, Usopp and Chopper vs Ulti and Page One