US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
At the end of the day, the damage Donnie and the GOP have done to this country won’t be healed by kicking them out of office
The fact they pushed a judge before stimulus bill is real dick move

USA is already in massive debt and Trump/Rep did nothing about it. In fact debt rose up. Mitch McConnel didn't wanna pass stimulus bill because that would put USA in more debt. Instead he knows Trump is gonna lose and Dems will take over, and when they take over Biden will have to sign stimulus instead and then Republicans will say " Hurr durr USA is in more debt"

Real dick move by Rep Party.
And Trump burning down every government agency so that Biden needs months to get it fixed is also dick move too. Trump will rather see USA burn that Dems do good

Trump is absolute garbage human being that only cares for rich people. Nothing more nothing less
But hey, he has a cult of poor people he doesn't give a crap about

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I've had family members and co workers get it... trust me, the masks are dumb... Dr. Fauci flip flops on it... your NY governor said to wear masks but he doesn't.
Getting the stimulus passed is all on Nancy for not doing it... blame her.
Masks aren't dumb, its just you not understanding how they work.
Dr. Fauci is world renowned doctor on this subject and 2/3 of Americans approve of him. He is insanely good and popular.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The fact they pushed a judge before stimulus bill is real dick move

USA is already in massive debt and Trump/Rep did nothing about it. In fact debt rose up. Mitch McConnel didn't wanna pass stimulus bill because that would put USA in more debt. Instead he knows Trump is gonna lose and Dems will take over, and when they take over Biden will have to sign stimulus instead and then Republicans will say " Hurr durr USA is in more debt"

Real dick move by Rep Party.
And Trump burning down every government agency so that Biden needs months to get it fixed is also dick move too. Trump will rather see USA burn that Dems do good

Trump is absolute garbage human being that only cares for rich people. Nothing more nothing less
But hey, he has a cult of poor people he doesn't give a crap about
Mitch McConnell is the only person on earth more despicable than Donnie, I am going to dance in the streets the day(s) they both die.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Masks aren't dumb, its just you not understanding how they work.
Dr. Fauci is world renowned doctor on this subject and 2/3 of Americans approve of him. He is insanely good and popular.
Dr. Fauci doesn't even wear his mask when he should. Fucking chin guarding it. So tell me if Dr. Fauci doesn't why should we.
Just outing yourself as blind followers.
Post automatically merged:

https://www.voanews.com/economy-business/trump-no-more-stimulus-talks-until-after-election
Everything you think is the Democrats’ fault can ALL be traced back to Donnie...why are you like this?
And he retracted on that.

No one on this planet has the masks at all times. You are grasping for straws.
So reporting that a "superspreader" rally while wearing a mask is fine, but when the cameras are off and that same reporter is caught not social distancing and in the crowd not wearing a mask is fine?
Rally's are bad but looting and riot events are ok?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
And he retracted on that.
I am generally curious how did Trump being president improve your life so much for you to have this obsessions for him

So reporting that a "superpreader" rally while wearing a mask is fine, but when the cameras are off and that same reporter is caught not social distancing and in the crowd not wearing a mask is fine?
What does that have to do anything with Fauci or anything we talked so far?
Rally's are bad but looting and riot events are ok?
Same for this

I've had family members and co workers get it... trust me, the masks are dumb... Dr. Fauci flip flops on it... your NY governor said to wear masks but he doesn't.
Getting the stimulus passed is all on Nancy for not doing it... blame her.
Im glad your family and coworkers were able to recover from it.

Say that (masks are dumb) to the people who have had family members that have died, or been extremely sick and stuck with insane hospital bills from Covid. 230000 people have died, Covid does not care about anyones feelings.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-dr-fauci-say-no-masks-like-trump-claiming-1540383

This is the full context of what he said in March.

Dr. Fauci has changed his stance and just said people should wear masks I am going to take all of his advice because I trust him. NY Governor did not have the best response to virus in regards to elder population. Im not going to defend Cuomo even though I am also not a New Yorker

Nancy wants additional money going out to those who are unemployed, Republicans dont, and they still want the corporate Tax Breaks. Wonder which bill I'd rather have

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I am generally curious how did Trump being president improve your life so much for you to have this obsessions for him

What does that have to do anything with Fauci or anything we talked so far?

Same for this
Don’t bother with this, I asked him what conservatives have done for him when we did this in General Chat last night/this morning...he doesn’t have an answer because none of us do, he’ll just deflect to more bullshit.

Good lord I can't defend my candidate?
Is that some mortal sin now?
Typical.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH RIGHT ON CUE!!

Im glad your family and coworkers were able to recover from it.

Say that (masks are dumb) to the people who have had family members that have died, or been extremely sick and stuck with insane hospital bills from Covid. 230000 people have died, Covid does not care about anyones feelings.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-dr-fauci-say-no-masks-like-trump-claiming-1540383

This is the full context of what he said in March.

Dr. Fauci has changed his stance and just said people should wear masks I am going to take all of his advice because I trust him. NY Governor did not have the best response to virus in regards to elder population. Im not going to defend Cuomo even though I am also not a New Yorker

Nancy wants additional money going out to those who are unemployed, Republicans dont, and they still want the corporate Tax Breaks. Wonder which bill I'd rather have
I did have a family member die. He was old, susceptible to the damage the virus... the younger people not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.